Social media is one of the powerful tools in building relationships with contacts. By connecting your social media accounts to HubSpot, you can spend less time switching between one another. Using HubSpot, you can publish posts on the go or you can schedule future posts for individual social platforms or collectively for all your social media accounts. HubSpot Instagram Integration opens a lot of new features for you to leverage your marketing activities using Instagram
In this blog, you will get introduced to HubSpot and Instagram Business account followed by HubSpot Instagram Integration. A detailed step-by-step tutorial on HubSpot Instagram Integration along with its features and benefit.
Table of contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to Instagram Business Account
- Introduction to HubSpot Instagram Integration
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is a marketing automation platform. HubSpot is a complete marketing suite that includes everything from tools for email and SEO, a repository for managing leads generated from the campaign to tools to track social media engagement metrics with an additional schedule for response and outgoing posts. Its products and services aim to provide tools for CRM, social media marketing, content management, lead generation, web analytics, SEO, live chat, and customer support. HubSpot is usually integrated with another source of truth, like Salesforce, since HubSpot default contacts have different lifecycle stages than a typical CRM setup.
HubSpot consists of different hubs like:
- Marketing Hub– This Hub helps you to increase traffic, convert leads and run complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
- Sales Hub– This Hub allows you to dig deeper into prospects to get more insights and automate tasks.
- Service Hub– Using this Hub you can connect with customers.
- CMS Hub– Content Management Software gives you a secure experience.
- Operations Hub– Operations software automates the processes of syncing and cleaning customer data.
Introduction to Instagram Business Account
Instagram’s version of a Facebook Page is an Instagram business account. You can use this amazing platform with millions of active uses to market your business. Instagram Business accounts have some exciting features which are not available in personal profiles.
The features include:
- You can add links to your stories (you need to have 10,000+ followers).
- You have access to native analytics.
- You gain features like shoppable posts using which you can directly sell your products.
- You are allowed to add partner accounts as branded partners and they can post on your behalf
- Additionally, you have clickable CTA options to drive people to your site, to book appointments in-app.
- You can run Advertisement Campaigns to reach your target audience.
Introduction to HubSpot Instagram Integration
HubSpot Instagram integration is in simple terms joining both platforms to avail the benefits of both the platforms. Using HubSpot Instagram integration you can manage all your Instagram campaigns within HubSpot, and get a very profound insight into how your company is performing and how the audience engage with your content. You can publish your Instagram posts within HubSpot very quickly and also repurpose your content across several networks.
With HubSpot Instagram integration, you can bulk upload your posts, or schedule them out in advance. The social calendar option in HubSpot will give you a birds-eye view of your marketing strategy and hence, you can review and revamp your plan to increase your engagement metrics.
HubSpot’s social reporting tool lets you report on your success on Instagram and compare it to other social platforms regardless of where you originally made your post. With HubSpot Instagram integration, no matter from where you publish your content, your performance will be still recorded in HubSpot. You can take actions of improvement by looking at these trends.
Features of HubSpot Instagram Integration
With HubSpot Instagram Integration, the following features are added.
- Multi-Account Management
- Multi-User Collaboration
- Post Scheduling
- Reporting / Analytics
- Social Campaigns
Simplify HubSpot ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like HubSpot and Instagram Business, to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms like HubSpot, files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) such as HubSpot, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps in HubSpot Instagram Integration
For HubSpot Instagram integration, it is necessary that your Instagram account must be a business account. Additionally, your business Instagram account should be linked to your Facebook page.Personal Instagram accounts, Instagram Creator accounts or Instagram business accounts not linked to a Facebook page cannot be connected to HubSpot.
Step:1 Click on the settings icon in the main navigation bar of your HubSpot account.
Step:2 Then navigate to Marketing and click on Social. You will land on the Published page.
Step3: In the top right, click on Create Social post
Step4: Select the social network here as Instagram.
Step5: After selecting Instagram, you can type the post in the space provided there.
Step6: Just below that, you can find icons for adding an image, video, emoji, or link.
Step7: On the right side of the post, click the Timestamp. You can click on Publish now to publish the post immediately or you can schedule your post for publishing later.
Step8: You can also Schedule multiple posts on your connected network.
Step9: Lastly, on the bottom right, click on the Campaign drop-down menu and select a campaign to associate your social post with. After this select, Schedule post.
Step10: Under the Create Social post, you have the option to Export (To export your published post) and Schedule in bulk(Schedule post in bulk using excel file).
Step11: You can use these filters to view posts by network, timeframe, campaign, and users.
Step12: Under Publishing in the left corner, you will find the calendar icon using which you can have a monthly, weekly, and daily post status will all the past information and future schedules. You can just drag and drop to adjust your posts schedule.
Benefits of HubSpot Instagram Integration
Using HubSpot, you can easily view the last 60 days of engagement data reports as HubSpot pulls in the data automatically from Instagram. With HubSpot Instagram integration, you will be able to use your reports right from here. You can visualize few metrics of everything like the number of posts published, interactions, clicks, impressions, shares and etc with the help of HubSpot Instagram integration. You can further see the new contacts you get and sessions with HubSpot Instagram integration.
When HubSpot Instagram integration is done, Instagram integrates with some of the marketing features of HubSpot like Contact activity, Reporting dashboards, and Social media.
With HubSpot Instagram integration, the data flow between Instagram and HubSpot is shown below:
In this blog, you would have got a very clear understanding of HubSpot Instagram Integration along with its benefits and features. HubSpot and Instagram are two very powerful tools in their domain, and when they are combined, it creates the best results.
However, this method can be challenging & this is where Hevo Activate saves the day!
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to manage data transfer between a variety of sources such as HubSpot, and a wide variety of Desired Destinations with a few clicks.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) like HubSpot(Free Source Connectors with Hevo Data) and Instagram Business (Free Source Connectors with Hevo Data) allows you to not only export data from your desired data sources & load it to the destination of your choice, but also transform & enrich your data to make it analysis-ready so that you can focus on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You may also have a look at the amazing price, which will assist you in selecting the best plan for your requirements.