Business conditions are changing faster than ever and if you need to cope up with these changes then you need visibility and control across your entire business. This is where HubSpot Netsuite Integration helps you out.
HubSpot is a Customer Relationship Management platform that helps you interact and keep track of your Leads and eventually convert them into your customers. HubSpot also provides you Analytical Tools that your Sales and Marketing Teams could use to make informed business decisions. On the other hand, Netsuite is a platform from Oracle that gives you cloud-based applications like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Financials, Human Resource (HR), etc.
Although HubSpot and Netsuite perform perfectly when used independently, it is best to utilize them together. HubSpot Netsuite Integration enhances the functionalities of HubSpot and Netsuite, and at the same time provides you more control over your business. This article shows you the benefits of HubSpot Netsuite Integration and provides you a step-by-step guide that you can use to set up HubSpot Netsuite Integration on your own.
Table of Contents
Listed below are the prerequisites to set up HubSpot Netsuite Integration:
- A HubSpot account.
- A Netsuite account.
- “App Marketplace” permissions in your HubSpot account.
- “Administration” privileges in your Netsuite account.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a Marketing, Sales, and Service software that allows you to store all your business development data like Leads, Contacts, Deals, Activities, Reps, etc., on the cloud and run analytics on it.
For more information on HubSpot, click here.
Introduction to Netsuite
Netsuite is one of the best Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), it provides a suite of cloud-based Financial and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
It also provides an Omni-channel E-Commerce Software with a powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Hence, for its subscribers, a lot of business processes and activities run via Netsuite.
For more information on Netsuite, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including free sources like HubSpot, etc.) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Importance of Setting Up HubSpot Netsuite Integration
With HubSpot Netsuite Integration, you can integrate your Marketing and Sales channel with your other vital business processes. This helps in getting a holistic view of what’s happening and what needs to happen.
Your business development data like Leads, Contacts, Deals, Activities, Reps, etc., can work in sequence with your Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Finance, E-Commerce, Manufacturing, Services Automation data on the cloud, and you can run analytics on the integrated dataset.
The HubSpot Netsuite Integration needs to be from both the endpoints, it’s a 2-way configuration. After the integration, you can “turn on” or “turn off” the sync as needed.
Also, after configuring you can choose if you want 2-way data sync, where both the software share each others’ data or if you just want a 1-way data flow. Netsuite allows you to provide conditional access to your Hubspot instance.
Only those employees that have been assigned the “HubSpot Sync Role” can connect the HubSpot Integration. You can easily restrict others that do not need to know about the integrated dataset.
Steps to Set Up HubSpot Netsuite Integration
Now that you have a basic idea of HubSpot and Netsuite, and know the importance of HubSpot Netsuite Integration, it is time to set up HubSpot Netsuite Integration on your own. Follow the steps below to set up HubSpot Netsuite Integration:
Step 1: Enable Netsuite REST APIs
HubSpot will call the Netsuite REST APIs to orchestrate the HubSpot Netsuite Integration. Hence, the first step will be to enable REST Web Services, OAuth 2.0, and Server-side RESTlets in your NetSuite account. Follow the steps below to enable Netsuite REST APIs:
- Log in to your Netsuite account.
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- Under the “Analytics”, enable “Suite Analytics Workbook”.
- Go to “SuiteCloud” and enable:
- Soap Web Services
- REST Web Services
- Token-Based Authentication
- Server Suitescript
Step 2: Install Pre-Packaged Set of APIs
There is a pre-packaged set of APIs called “Hubspot Sync Bundle” which will help in HubSpot Netsuite Integration. Follow the steps below to install these pre-packaged set of APIs:
- Go to Customization > SuiteBundler > Search & Install Bundles.
- Search for “Hubspot Sync Bundle”, and click on Install as shown in the image below. Wait for a few minutes and you will see a green check in the Status column, which indicates a successful installation.
Step 3: Allow Selective Access to your Users
Not all users of your Netsuite instance would need to view the Hubspot data, hence allow selective access to your Netsuite users by giving some of them the “Hubspot Sync Role”. Follow the steps below to give selective access:
- Go to Lists > Employees > Employees > Search.
- Search for the users that need to have Hubspot Netsuite Integration access, then click Edit.
- Navigate to the Access tab.
- In the Role search, you will see many assignable roles, search for “HubSpot Sync Role” and select it.
- Click Add and then click Save as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Locate Netsuite Account ID, Access Token and Secret
Hubspot will ask you for your Netsuite Account ID, Access Token and Secret. Follow the steps below to locate these:
- Navigate to Setup > Integration and then click on “Soap Web Services Preferences”.
- Copy the “Account ID” you see on the top left in the “Primary Information” section and save it somewhere to be used soon after as shown in the image below.
- Also, to set up an “Access Token” and its related secret (similar to a password). Navigate to Setup > Users/Roles and then click Access Tokens > New.
- Next, Netsuite will ask you the application for which you need to generate the “Access Token” and “Secret” as shown in the image below.
- Select “HubSpot Sync” as the target application, your target role here will be “HubSpot Sync Role”.
- Save your “Token ID” and “Token” to be used soon after.
Next, we will configure the Hubspot side of things.
Step 5: Install Netsuite on your HubSpot Account
Login to your Hubspot instance, click on the “Marketplace Icon” in the main navigation bar, then select “App Marketplace“. Search for “Netsuite“, find the related app, and click “Install app“. A dialogue box will appear.
Step 6: Connect to Netsuite
Provide your Netsuite credentials in the dialogue that appears and click on the “Connect to NetSuite by Oracle” button.
Your integration is now successfully set up. A very useful feature provided by Hubspot is the ability to specify one-way or two-way sync for your data. Also, you can “Turn On” and “Turn Off” your sync, as per your wishes.
Step 7: Turn On the Sync between HubSpot and Netsuite
After successful HubSpot Netsuite Integration, you will need to turn the sync on. Follow the steps below to turn the sync on:
- Click the “Marketplace Icon”, and under “Manage”, select “Connected Apps”.
- Click “NetSuite” > “Set up your sync”.
- The “Choose an object to sync page” will appear, you can specify the objects that you want to sync for Hubspot Netsuite Integration such as Companies, Contacts, Individual Customers, etc.
- Select the radios for objects that you need to sync, and click Next as shown in the image below.
Step 8: Turn Off the Sync between HubSpot and Netsuite
If you need to turn off the sync of HubSpot Netsuite integration for any reason follow the steps below:
- Go to the “Main Navigation” bar in Hubspot.
- Choose Marketplace > Manage > Connected apps.
- Click Actions > Turn off sync
- In the confirmation dialogue, click “Turn off sync” as shown in the image below.
- Whenever you want to turn the sync on again, just click Edit sync settings > Turn on sync.
Benefits of HubSpot Netsuite Integration
Listed below are the benefits of setting up HubSpot Netsuite Integration:
- It provides 2-way data sync that allows you to share Contacts, Companies, Leads, Deals, Revenue, Rate of Investment (ROI) data between Netsuite and Hubspot. You can strategize, plan, track, manage and fruitfully execute your plans.
- With HubSpot Netsuite Integration, you can assign weights and priorities to your customers and pursue the most lucrative deals.
- It helps you better understand what your customers want, align your manufacturing, distribution, and customer care to better serve your customers.
- With HubSpot Netsuite Integration, you can predict likely outcomes and alter your processes to collect optimum profitability.
- It helps in getting reports and analytics that are generated with data from all the sources. This gives you an overall picture of your processes and their outcomes.
- Furthermore, Netsuite can integrate with tools like Box, Expensify, Privy, ShipStation, and Hubspot can integrate with DocuSign, Outlook, Calendly, LinkedIn, etc., giving you a single point of operation for many of your activities.
The article introduced you to HubSpot Netsuite Integration and also provided you a step-by-step comprehensive guide that you can use while setting up HubSpot Netsuite Integration manually. It also provided the importance and benefits of HubSpot Netsuite Integration. In case, you want to integrate HubSpot with any other platform for free, check out Hevo Data.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 100+ pre-built integrations that you can choose from. Hevo can help you integrate data from numerous free data sources such as HubSpot, etc., and load it into a destination to analyze real-time data with a BI tool and create your Dashboards. It will make your life easier and make data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up HubSpot Netsuite Integration in the comments section below!