Hubspot is a completely managed cloud-based marketing, sales, and service software that enables organizations to grow and maintain their business without implementing their own customer management software.
Hubspot offers 5 applications in one suite – Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, Content Management System Hub, and Operations Hub. Hubspot allows organizations to facilitate their marketing communications through various channels, monitor them, acquire leads, groom them using the Sales hub, and then service them through the service hub, once they become customers. Hubspot social media marketing is carried out using Hubspot Marketing Hub.
The CMS hub allows marketers to manage the content in the business website and blogs. Hubspot marketing cloud enables organizations to create marketing campaigns, and present marketing content through various channels including social media, monitor them and then measure performance. This post is about the HubSpot Social Media Marketing capabilities of Hubspot Marketing Hub.
Table of Contents
Understanding Hubspot Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing allows organizations in four ways.
- It helps to increase brand awareness
- It helps to generate more leads and improve conversions
- It helps you to cultivate relationships with customers and then maintain them
- It helps you to learn from your competitors.
Hubspot social media marketing supports all the well-known digital marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube. It allows one to create and manage content through an intuitive user interface. Hubspot’s social media marketing includes the following functionalities.
- Schedule and publish your content through various channels
- Monitor specific social feeds and understand your competition
- Manage your social media efforts through broad campaigns.
- Measure the effectiveness of your campaigns and report based on them.
Hubspot allows connecting social media to your typical marketing efforts in the following ways.
- It allows you to add your social media handles to your email signatures and footers of the scheduled newsletters that you sent out.
- You can also add social media links to the header or footer of your website that is managed through the Hubspot CMS hub
- It helps you to promote social media posts that you have created in channels like Facebook and Instagram
- It can automatically share blog posts based on schedules and monitor the inbound traffic through them
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like HubSpot, to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms like HubSpot, files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) such as HubSpot, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Working with Hubspot Social Media Marketing
This section will take you through the basics of social media marketing using Hubspot Social media marketing.
1)To access Social media marketing, Head to the Social tab in the Marketing section located at the top bar in your Hubspot instance.
2) The next step towards using Hubspot Social Media is to connect your account with Hubspot. This can be done by heading to the Settings section in Hubspot Social Media. Click Connect Account to start this process.
3) Select the social media account that you want to connect to. Enter the credentials and provide the required permissions.
4)Once you connect the account, you will see them listed in the account section of Hubspot Social. You should enable sharing in your account section to start posting to your accounts through Hubspot.
5)If you have already created blogs in your Hubspot account, you can directly publish them to your social feeds by clicking on the Manage blogs button.
6) To start posting using Hubspot, you should head back to the social section and click the ‘Create Social Post’ button below.
7) You can select the social media you want to deal with. Let’s select Facebook here and continue.
8) Hubspot will then allow you to type your content and select a campaign. With the text content, you can also add links to your landing page or even a blog post. If you have not created a campaign, you can also create one from the drop-down. Campaigns help you to organize your effort in a coherent way.
9) The next step is to select a schedule to publish the post. You can choose to publish immediately or schedule it for later. Choose a schedule to schedule the post for a later time.
10) Hubspot allows even more granular controls for scheduling through the settings page. To reach here, click the Publishing tab in the settings section.
11) The publishing tab displays various settings to customize the post publishing schedule. You can choose the ‘Publish like Human’ option to set random delays before the post so that the posts will appear not originated from an automated routine. Options to shorten the links and set specific delays between posts are also available.
12) Now that the post is published, the next step is to monitor how your campaigns are doing. For doing this, head to the Marketing section in the top bar again and click Campaigns.
13) This section will display key metrics about how your user is interacting with your posts. It shows details about interactions, clicks, shares, etc. You can change the date range and campaigns in the top bar to get granular information.
That concludes our short tutorial on working with HubSpot social media marketing.
Hubspot provides an excellent application suite for completely managing the social media marketing operations of an organization through an intuitive user interface. With HubSpot Social media marketing, the ability to interact with all the social media channels, post content, and then monitor results at a single place lessens the burden of the marketing managers to an extend.
The only catch here is that your customer data, as well as interaction data, stay inside Hubspot and deeper analysis beyond the scope of what Hubspot provides is a tough task. This is where Hevo can help. Hevo is a completely managed data extraction and loading utility that integrate almost any source and target combination existing in the industry. Hevo can help bring data from Hubspot to a target of your choice – Be it a cloud-based service or an on-premise data warehouse.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to manage data transfer between a variety of sources such as HubSpot, and a wide variety of Desired Destinations with a few clicks.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) like HubSpot(free) allows you to not only export data from your desired data sources & load it to the destination of your choice, but also transform & enrich your data to make it analysis-ready so that you can focus on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You may also have a look at the amazing price, which will assist you in selecting the best plan for your requirements.