Understanding the customer’s need and their behavior always helps businesses to boost their revenue. Irrespective of the medium used to communicate with customers. Surveys are the key elements of understanding the pulse of your target audience. SurveyMonkey offers a cloud-based service to create online surveys. Customer’s opinions can provide valuable insights to let businesses move with customers.
HubSpot provides completely managed cloud-based Marketing, Sales, and service software. HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration can help organizations market their products and services, acquire leads, convert them to customers, service them and maintain a deep relationship with customers. HubSpot supports multiple Marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, where SurveyMonkey can add more value to it.
If there was a way for companies to get E-Mail addresses and contact details gathered from surveys. HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration is a perfect solution for this. Loading SurveyMonkey data to HubSpot will help companies a lot in further communication. In this article, you will understand the process to perform HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration. Also, you will read about how it can help companies to better know about their target audiences.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to SurveyMonkey
- Need for HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
- Steps to HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
- Limitations of HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
- An active HubSpot account.
- An active SurveyMonkey account.
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot at its heart is a CRM that can also do Marketing Automation. HubSpot’s CRM module allows one to build lists of contacts and segment them based on different Marketing criteria. Such segmentation allows Marketing teams to target their audience with precise plans.
HubSpot Marketing Hub provides many functionalities to help organizations manage their Marketing communication through different channels. It helps Marketers automate sending E-Mails, keep a watch on how the users interact with the Marketing collaterals, measure the effectiveness, and report based on them. HubSpot can help Marketers set up Marketing communication using landing pages. Such pages also come with built-in tracking of user interaction with them.
HubSpot offers various E-Mail features that allow users to define templates and visualize how E-Mails will look in different client applications. As with landing pages, HubSpot E-Mails are trackable, and the Marketing team can get information about whether customers opened the E-Mail or ignored them.
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot is a collection of five services – Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operation Hub. It offers many other features. A few of the are listed below:
- VOIP Calling: HubSpot offers calling services so that users can interact with customers. These calls are recorded and tagged along with the contacts for future references.
- Collaborative Integrations: HubSpot allows users to integrate with other 3rd party apps and services to sync and organize all their data in one place.
- A/B Testing: It allows users to get the best performing variation of landing pages and E-Mails.
To learn more about HubSpot, click here.
Introduction to SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey helps organizations to collect data about people using free online surveys and transform them into insights that can power the business. SurveyMonkey is not only limited to surveys but also can create quizzes and polls. It can bundle data collection instruments such as web links, E-Mail, or social media. SurveyMonkey also helps analyze the data once your audience provides the feedback. Its analytics features can automatically segment data based on key differentiators and present insights about the results.
Key Features of SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey helps Marketers and companies to interact with customers and gather customer information. A few features of SurveyMonkey are listed below:
- Question Banks: SurveyMonkey can also suggest templates and questions for different requirements based on its built-in question banks. It is intelligent enough to suggest questions to engage the users without bias.
- Robust Integrations: The ability to integrate with most Marketing and Sales tools makes SurveyMonkey the most popular choice for collecting data about your customers.
- Smart Analytics: It allows users to analyze the feedback response of surveys and segment audiences based on various metrics.
To learn more about SurveyMonkey, click here.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as HubSpot, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including 30+ data sources and HubSpot for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Need for HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
Surveys help Marketers to understand the needs and wants of the target audience. It also helps them get feedback regarding the products and services consumed by them. Surveys are an essential part of designing products and services that appeal most to your target audience. Marketers use various methods to get the customers to fill out surveys that will help them understand more about customers.
A customer who is already using HubSpot will be delivering all his Marketing communications through HubSpot. It can be through E-Mail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Youtube. Surveys being a crucial part of Outbound Marketing, it is natural that users would want the most popular survey service provider to integrate it with HubSpot.
Organizations are directly able to view the survey response and analyze them in HubSpot itself. It helps them create better surveys and monitor the performance of surveys along with the quality of their other Marketing communication.
HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration helps organizations to achieve the outcomes listed below:
- Directly sync SurveyMonkey contact data with HubSpot
- Send survey links directly from HubSpot
- View the survey response data in HubSpot
Steps to HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration can help the Marketing professional to lower the effort in managing two services. It allows organizations to send a SurveyMonkey link directly to a customer from HubSpot. The steps to HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration are listed below:
- Step 1: Installing SurveyMonkey App
- Step 2: Syncing data from SurveyMonkey
- Step 3: Sending Created Surveys to Contacts
Step 1: Installing SurveyMonkey App
- Log in to your HubSpot account here.
- Click on the Marketplace icon located on the right side of the navigation bar and then select “App Marketplace“.
- Here, search for “SurveyMonkey” in the search bar.
- Now click on the “Install App” button to install SurveyMonkey on the HubSpot account. The installation routine will ask for your SurveyMonkey credentials and request authorization.
- If you have a paid plan, ensure that “View answers along with responses” is checked. It will help to achieve the advanced functionality to view responses also in HubSpot.
Step 2: Syncing Data From SurveyMonkey
- Once installed, you can view SurveyMonkey in the Connected App section of the marketplace. Click SurveyMonkey and switch the toggle button for syncing to ON.
- Now head to your SurveyMonkey account and click “Create Survey” at the top right corner.
- Pick a template and finish your survey according to your requirement.
- Adding questions is as easy as selecting the ones you appeal from the question bank.
Step 3: Sending Created Surveys to Contacts
- Once you have created a survey, it will automatically be synced to your HubSpot account. Sending a survey to contact is as easy as going to the contact section, select the contact, and click the “Send Survey” button.
- You can select the survey you created from the list and click “Send”.
- Once the survey is sent out, you can view the status of the survey in the SurveyMonkey section of the contact.
- When the customer responds, you can view the responses as well by clicking the filter activity button for that specific contact.
That’s it! You completed HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration.
Limitations of HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration
HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration provides much flexibility to Marketers and companies, but some points are crucial to consider while going for HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration. A few limitations are listed below:
- To use the complete feature set of HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration, you must have a paid SurveyMonkey account. SurveyMonkey offers most of its features free of cost. It may not be worthwhile to get a paid account just for HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration.
- Even with HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration, users are still required to use the SurveyMonkey web interface to create surveys. Directly creating surveys from HubSpot is not supported at this time.
- The survey analytics part of HubSpot is not as perfect as SurveyMonkey native analytics or third-party Analytics like Google Forms. So you may still have to use a third-party Analytics service to get deep insights.
In this article, you learned the steps involved in HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration and some of its limitations. Though, the features of HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration help companies to gather customer data. This data is of significant use to elevate Sales and Marketing. The primary limitation of HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration is the inadequate Analytics support of the survey responses.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
In any case, if you are a heavy HubSpot user or SurveyMonkey user, you may be already thinking about the value of data inside these services and wants to extract it to a dedicated Analytics service or Data Warehouse to support deeper analysis. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline solution that can help you transfer data from HubSpot for free to any Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process to load and transform data from 150+ sources to the desired destination without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about HubSpot SurveyMonkey Integration in the comments section below!