HubSpot Teams Integration: 6 Easy Steps
With the emergence of remote working environments, it is very important for the Sales, Marketing, and Service teams to be well-aligned. This should also be the case with the traditional office settings. Whether you are working from home or in the office, you can use HubSpot and Microsoft Teams Integration to ensure that your business, employees, customers, and teams are all on the same page.
Table of Contents
If these two systems don’t interact with each other through integration, there will be a lot of ambiguity. A Sales representative may not know the second name of a lead. The Marketing team may not know when the Sales team will need customer data. Or, a prospect may submit a form and no one is notified about it and hence, there’s a chance of this case slipping through the cracks. A HubSpot Teams Integration can save your business from much of the dubiety. In this article, you’ll learn how to seamlessly set up a HubSpot Teams Integration.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams
- HubSpot Teams Integration
- How to use HubSpot Teams Integration
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their Customers, Leads, and Evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for Sales, Marketing, and Services. These tools can also assist businesses in hosting their websites and landing pages, creating email sequences and blogs, and managing their interactions with customers and leads. Businesses can also use HubSpot to measure the success of their Marketing Campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Why should enterprises use HubSpot?
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to build their websites, which saves them from recruiting a Designer, and IT Support team from maintenance.
- HubSpot’s Website Builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords.
- Clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return On Investment) for the enterprises from the Digital Ad Campaigns can be measured with HubSpot.
- Email Marketing Campaigns can be created and customized using HubSpot and their performance can also be tracked.
- The data generated while using HubSpot is a rich source of information that businesses can use for decision-making.
Introduction to Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a Chat-Based Collaboration platform that facilitates Online Meetings, Document Sharing, Screen Sharing, and many other useful functionalities for Business Communication.
An excellent team space can be good for making creative decisions and enhances communication within the team. This is easier to achieve with a Shared Workspace Software, especially in a large company, or where there are many remote employees.
These key features help Teams stand out from other Shared Workspace platforms:
- Teams and Channels: The teams are made up of channels, which form the Conversation Boards between teammates.
- A Chat Function: The Chat Function facilitates chatting between teams, groups, and individuals.
- Online Meetings: This feature helps to enhance your communication, company-wide meetings, and online training. It can host up to 10,000 Users at a go.
- Audio Conferencing: This feature is not found in most collaboration platforms. It allows anyone to join online meetings via mobile phone. No internet connection is required for this.
Simplify HubSpot ETL and Data Integration using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from HubSpot (one of the 30+ Free Data Sources) and 100+ Data Sources and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
This is what you will need to set up a HubSpot Teams Integration:
- A HubSpot Account
- A Microsoft Teams Account
HubSpot Teams Integration
You can integrate HubSpot with Microsoft Teams Notifications, which is an app that uses HubSpot’s workflow automation to instantly notify your Sales, Marketing, and Service departments about any recent HubSpot-related activities.
To set up HubSpot Teams Integration, follow the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account and click the “Settings” gear located in the upper right section.
Step 2: A new page will open. Click “Integrations” from the vertical navigation bar as shown below. Choose the “Connected Apps” option.
Step 3: Click the “Visit App Marketplace” button located at the top right corner.
Step 4: A new page will open. Use the search bar to search for “Microsoft Teams Notifications”. It will be suggested to you. Click on “Microsoft Teams Notifications”.
Step 5: The Microsoft Teams Notifications app page will open. You can navigate through the page to know what this integration is all about. Click the “Install app” button located at the top right corner.
Step 6: HubSpot’s secure connection screen will pop up. Select the HubSpot portal that you need to connect to. Review the set of permissions and click the “Grant Access” button.
The HubSpot Teams Integration is now up and running.
How to use HubSpot Teams Integration
The HubSpot Teams Integration helps you increase the efficiency of your company. It can also enhance productivity and team alignment in your company.
Below are the other ways through which your company can benefit from the HubSpot Teams Integration:
- Real-Time Communication
Real-time communication is good for nurturing a lead and closing a deal. After integrating HubSpot with Teams, you will be able to add the action “Microsoft Team Notifications” to your Hubspot Company, Contact, Ticket, and Deal to notify users automatically. Notifications from HubSpot will be shown on Teams with all relevant details for you to respond swiftly.
- Improved Department Collaboration
Generating leads, delighting clients, and closing new customers can help a business move forward. To achieve that, the Sales, Marketing, and Service teams should be well equipped with the necessary tools. The teams should also collaborate efficiently to avoid miscommunication and confusion. The HubSpot Teams Integration will connect Marketing Hub, CRM Hub, Service Hub, and Sales Hub to keep HubSpot and Teams in full system alignment.
- Increased Productivity
Spending a lot of time doing manual tasks, such as looking for information on HubSpot to send it to a coworker on Teams can reduce productivity. This integration will save you time as the team members will receive information about leads and customers instantly, thus, they can spend more time nurturing rather than looking for data. This will lead to increased productivity.
This write-up gave a detailed guide on how to set up a HubSpot Teams Integration. It is a well-known fact that companies are constantly looking for ways to enhance Team Collaboration to improve their efficiency, hence the need for linking multiple applications that offer specific specializations. This is what you’ve learned in this article:
- You’ve learned more about HubSpot.
- You’ve learned more about Microsoft Teams.
- You’ve learned how to set up a HubSpot Teams Integration.
- You’ve learned how to use the HubSpot Teams Integration for the benefit of your business.
Hevo Data, with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools such as HubSpot (Free Data Source), allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools. You can easily extract data from HubSpot using Hevo to track the performance of your business and optimize it further to increase revenue.
Give Hevo Data a try and sign up for a 14-day free trial today. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, check them out!
Do you use HubSpot and Teams? Share the challenges you faced in setting up a HubSpot Teams Integration in the comments section below.