Online marketing has evolved in recent years to become critical to business success. Needless to say, for you to reach your target clients, you have to strive to appear within the first page of google searches.
Given social media marketing’s critical nature, different tools designed to help business managers effectively reach their target audience have recently hit the market. However, none has withstood the test time quite like HubSpot. With this in mind, this post is designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to HubSpot Traffic Analytics.
In a world where the internet connects everything in all sectors, from commerce to medicine to education, organizations have understood that online marketing is essential to reach target customers. This has created a sort of stir where every firm is turning to the internet for website marketing. While this is a good thing, it is only beneficial when the right marketing tools are employed. Why? Google uses a ranking algorithm to determine which websites appear first in searches.
Additionally, none of your customers land on your website by accident. Several metrics come into play when determining website users, including Google searches, social media promotions, and personal recommendations. Based on the information laid out above, it is evident that a successful online marketing management strategy will most likely lead to business success.
Table of Contents
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is a full-stack software designed with one sole purpose in mind, to help businesses reach their full marketing potential without the need for intensive coding and technical know-how. One of the greatest benefits of using the software is that it has a wide array of tools to host web/landing pages and create blogs and email campaigns. What’s more, you can use the platform to manage interactions with your website visitors while analyzing the success of your marketing campaign.
HubSpot has several tools you can use to manage your marketing campaign better. They are divided into hubs for easier access, including HubSpot Marketing, CRM, Sales, and its Service tool.
Understanding the Key Features of HubSpot
Below are some of the key features of it that make it a key tool in the world of online marketing:
- Lead Capture- This is one of the most beneficial features of the platform. It allows you to easily capture leads and build stronger and longer-lasting relationships with your customer base. Furthermore, you can create an email list that automatically enrolls new clients.
- Social Media Monitoring- You don’t need to search for third-party software to check on your social media, as you can do this right from its dashboard.
- Planning and Strategy- This tool includes the calendar, SEO, and other various project products. You can use these services to strategize meetings and pillar pages.
- Analytics- This is an efficient tool for monitoring overall website performance. It can be found under the reporting tab and will give you an overview of how your pages are fairing in terms of traffic compared to others.
Understanding the Benefits of using HubSpot
It stands above its peers as a top-tier software that enables companies to get to their full potential in SEO marketing to reach their target audience. With this in mind, this section will dive into the benefits of working with it.
1) Automated Emails
Emails are some of the most effective tools in creating and building long-lasting relationships with your clients. Here, you can create automated emails, which saves you time and resources.
2) Real-Time Updates
Accuracy is a vital aspect of an effective content management strategy. Luckily, it allows you to make real-time updates to your website that are synced every ten minutes. This way, your website readers always have access to accurate and timely information, which helps build a trustworthy relationship.
3) Track Communication
Content Management is all about information, and sometimes keeping track of data can be a difficult affair. With this in mind, it allows you to send emails directly from the platform to the intended client. Furthermore, you can easily monitor the channels with the highest engagement and create specialized marketing strategies.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like HubSpot to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner for free.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the Key HubSpot Traffic Analytics Metrics
This section talks about HubSpot Traffic Analytics. HubSpot offers an all-in-one dashboard to give you a closer look at your analytics and reports and an overview of how your website is fairing in terms of engagement.
A quick login to your HubSpot account will lead you to the default marketing dashboard. Upon clicking the next Marketing Dashboard arrow, the tool will present you with a drop-down list of all your dashboards, with HubSpot Traffic Analytics included.
If you select the Web Analytics Dashboard, below is what you will be presented with:
Below are some of the metrics you can track using the Web analytics dashboard:
This HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric includes sessions over time that are divided into new and returning ones. You also have the option of filtering sessions spread out on custom date ranges. Finally, you get an overview of your traffic engagement metrics as follows:
2) Engagement Metrics
You can view a broken-down version of your traffic engagement metrics. This HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric includes bounce rate, approximate time on site, and pages per session. Using these numbers, you can understand user behavior and find out ways of improving your marketing strategy.
3) Session Sources
This HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric is an essential aspect of HubSpot as it gives you an idea of which channels are driving new visitors to your website. The sources may be paid or organic, based on your website channels.
4) New Visitors
HubSpot further breaks down per source for more accurate results and delivers session sources for new visitors and engagement rates through this HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric.
5) Device Types
One of the greatest benefits of HubSpot is that it dives into details at its best. For instance, it gives you a breakdown of the devices used to access your website, as shown below in this HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric:
This HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric is a particularly useful factor when considering which marketing strategy to employ. For example, if you have a low mobile user audience, you can consider diverting your marketing campaign towards these individuals.
6) Session Country
HubSpot filters sessions based on the region, allowing you to understand which areas your marketing campaigns are successful. Below is an illustration of the same with the help of this HubSpot Traffic Analytics metric:
From the features laid out above, it is clear that HubSpot is a huge step forward in online marketing. It offers robust tools that will most certainly help content managers reach their full marketing potential. Are you in the market looking for effective marketing software? Then it might just be the tool for you! Sign up today and get access to a world full of marketing opportunities!
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources such as HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as HubSpot or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool for free. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.