HubSpot WordPress Integration: 2 Easy Steps
HubSpot is a popular Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool. It is good for managing sales and marketing activities within an organization. HubSpot also provides its users with a free version, which makes it easy for any business to get started.
Table of Contents
In this article, we will be discussing HubSpot WordPress integration. You can use HubSpot to optimize your WordPress website for lead generation and conversions. HubSpot helps site owners to improve lead capture, traffic generation, sales conversion, and automated nurturing. HubSpot has established itself in this space as a force to be reckoned with. Hubspot has its own content management system, but most marketers don’t realize that integration between HubSpot and WordPress can help them to continue using WordPress as their content management system and HubSpot to boost their inbound marketing efforts.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to WordPress
- Understanding the HubSpot WordPress Integration Setup
This is what you need for this, article:
- A HubSpot Account.
- An Active WordPress site.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their customers, leads, and evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for sales, marketing, and services. These tools can also assist businesses in hosting their websites and landing pages, creating email sequences and blogs, and managing their interactions with customers and leads. Businesses can also use HubSpot to analyze the success of their marketing campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Why should enterprises use HubSpot?
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to create their websites, which would save them from recruiting a designer or IT support team to look after the creating & functioning of their websites
- HubSpot’s website builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords
- Clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return On Investment) for the enterprises from the digital ad campaigns can be measured using HubSpot
- Email marketing campaigns can be created and personalized using HubSpot and their performances can also be tracked
- The data generated while using HubSpot is a rich source of information, that businesses can use for decision-making
Introduction to WordPress
WordPress is a content management system that you can use to build and host websites. It has a plugin architecture and a template system to allow you to customize your website to fit your blog, portfolio, business, or online store. The WordPress themes help you to customize how your WordPress site looks like while the WordPress plugins help you to add new features to your WordPress site. You can also create your own WordPress templates and plugins to help you meet your specific needs.
Initially, WordPress was developed to be a blog-publishing system but it has evolved to support other web content types like media galleries, traditional mailing lists and forums, online stores, learning management systems, and membership sites. It’s simple to use, which has made it one of the most popular content management systems globally.
Simplify your Marketing Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources provides users with the flexibility to bring in data of different kinds, in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources like Google Analytics, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the HubSpot WordPress Integration Setup
WordPress comes with a huge amount of flexibility. You can use thousands of its open-source plugins to do much.
You can also use HubSpot’s inbound marketing framework to create a WordPress site that gets more traffic by attracting visitors, converting visitors into leads, turning leads into customers, and turning your customers into your brand promoters.
After establishing HubSpot WordPress Integration, you will get:
- Increased website traffic.
- Increased organic website traffic.
- Increased social media traffic.
- Increased referral website traffic.
- Increased view to lead rate.
- Increased landing page conversions.
Here are the steps involved in setting up HubSpot WordPress Integration:
- HubSpot WordPress Integration: Install the HubSpot WordPress Plugin
- HubSpot WordPress Integration: Setup Your HubSpot Account
HubSpot WordPress Integration: Install the HubSpot WordPress Plugin
The following steps will help you to perform the integration:
Step 1: Install the HubSpot WordPress Plugin
Log into your WordPress dashboard and click “Plugins” on the left sidebar. This will open a new page. Click the “Add New” button located at the top of the page.
Step 2: Type “HubSpot” into the search bar shown on the upper right, then choose the “HubSpot – CRM, Email Marketing, Live Chat, Forms and Analytics” plugin. This should be the first result in your search results.
Step 3: The plugin page will be opened. Click the “Install” button on the plugin page to install it. Once the installation is done, click the “Activate” button to activate the plugin.
You will have installed and activated the HubSpot WordPress plugin.
HubSpot WordPress Integration: Setup Your HubSpot Account
After activating your plugin, you will be taken to a page where you will be required to sign in to your HubSpot account.
If you don’t have a HubSpot account yet, enter your email address and password, or simply connect your Google account. You will receive an email with a link that you can click to confirm and activate your account. After clicking the link, you will be taken to a page where you will be required to set the password.
Next, enter the domain of your company and your company name.
You will then be asked to provide more details about your business. For example:
- The number of employees in your business.
- Your field of work, which can be sales, marketing, admin, customer support, and more.
- Your role description, which can be marketing manager, developer, content creator, and more.
They will also ask you, “Which of these sounds most like you?”, and you will be provided with options like:
- I have never used a CRM before.
- I’m new to HubSpot, but I have used a CRM before.
- I know my way around HubSpot pretty well.
You will then have completed the signup process.
An interactive demo will also be provided. The demo can take you through a quick tour of the HubSpot CRM. You will see a popup asking you whether you need to take it, but you can also skip the demo and look at it later.
You’ve learned more about the HubSpot CRM and the WordPress Content Management System in this article, along with the steps involved in setting up HubSpot WordPress Integration.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from Databases or SaaS applications into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. You can try Hevo for free by signing up for a 14-day free trial. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.