Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms like Zoho and HubSpot help firms maximize their Sales and Marketing potential by incorporating technology into every stage of customer interaction.
The CRM platform that your business uses is the foundation of your Sales process. It can be the difference between success and failure in your Customer Acquisition and Retention Journey. The ideal CRM should help your team to stay Organized, Operate Efficiently, and it should provide the key decision-makers in your organization with a clear direction on how to increase revenue and boost your overall growth. Therefore, choosing the ideal CRM platform that can cater to all your business requirements is crucial.
In this article, you will come across two popular CRM platforms, Zoho and HubSpot and you will get learn how to sync data between both systems. This blog will further explain the advantages of HubSpot Zoho Integration.
Table of Contents
- You must have a Zoho Enterprise Subscription.
- You should have the Export (Module) permission in Zoho.
- You must have a HubSpot Enterprise Subscription.
- A HubSpot API key. You can find your API key in account settings.
Introduction to HubSpot CRM
HubSpot is a Cloud-based Inbound Marketing platform that has all the core features of a Modern Customer Relationship Management system. Their all-in-one platform for business is designed to help organizations of all sizes to scale, run better and grow in revenue, with ease. HubSpot is fairly easy to get started with and it can help you solve many business use cases without additional complexity.
HubSpot’s Lite plan is free to use. The platform has other flexible paid plans that you can choose from based on the features and the level of customization that appeal to your use case. HubSpot CRM ships with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and Content Management applications that are invaluable when it comes to modelling your business on the platform in a similar way as it would appear in the real world. With the Professional plan, you get Marketing and Sales Hub that include Reporting and Analytics Dashboards.
Similar to Zoho, HubSpot stores information in the form of modules that hold different categories of data. HubSpot is centred around four default modules that store Contacts, Companies, Deals, and Tickets. Each holds a different type of data and can be linked to the other three in a specific way.
Introduction to Zoho CRM
Zoho, since its inception in 2002, has been a key participant in Enterprise SaaS, Business Intelligence (BI), and Data Analytics services. The firm has more than 20 years of experience in producing business software.
The Zoho CRM platform now includes 45+ apps and services that aid in the integration of Sales and Customer Interactions. These apps include nearly all of the tools that businesses require to improve performance. The Zoho suite of tools is commonly used by businesses for Sales and Marketing Automation, Customer Service, Product Creation, and Customer Analytics.
Understanding the Benefits of HubSpot Zoho Integration
In your quest to discover the best CRM for your business, you might wonder how HubSpot compares to Zoho. The two solutions provide a broad range of features that can be leveraged by your Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and BI teams. Both systems have basic CRM features that allow you to consolidate your accounts, contacts, companies, leads, deals, notes, tickets, and more in one place. However integrating them and leveraging them in tandem, can be exceptionally fruitful for your business.
Here are the advantages of HubSpot Zoho Integration:
- Unified Data: By syncing Leads, Contacts, and Accounts between HubSpot and Zoho CRM, you can eliminate human data entry. When you create or update a record in one app, the information is automatically shared with the other.
- Granular Data Control: You have complete control over your data. You can choose between One-way or Two-way Sync, which means you can transfer data from one app to the other or back and forth. You can also apply a filter to any Zoho CRM field (such as Tags or Lead Status) or HubSpot List to ensure that just the information you want is synced.
- Field Mappings: These link related data in each platform. Default field mappings achieved via the HubSpot Zoho Integration are unique and will help you get started quickly and keep your data clean and organized. Plus, there are no surprises: in the “Shared Data” section below, you can see which fields are already mapped.
In the following section, you will learn about two easy methods of how you can set up HubSpot Zoho Integration.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from 100+ Data Sources such as HubSpot (One of 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Methods to Set up HubSpot Zoho Integration
Here are the 2 simple methods that you can leverage to establish the HubSpot Zoho Integration. In the following sections, you’ll also have the steps to guide you, so you won’t face any difficulties when you integrate these platforms.
Method 1: Integrating Zoho CRM to HubSpot via CSV Files
You can export module ata manually from the Zoho CRM in the CSV format using the Export Data feature. After exporting the data, you can then validate and import the data in your HubSpot CRM.
Here is the procedure to set up HubSpot Zoho Integration with the help of CSV files:
Step 1: Export Data from your Zoho CRM Account
- Log in to Zoho CRM using your credentials.
- On the Zoho home page, click on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- You’ll now be navigated to the Account Setup page.
- On the Account Setup page, under Data Administration, click Export. You’ll be navigated to the Export Data page.
- In the Export Data page, pick the module from which you want to export data from the Select Export Module drop-down menu.
- Click Export.
You can export up to 3,000 records per batch from a module in CSV format using this method. The CSV file once you open it in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets will contain all field header names for each of the records from the Leads module.
For more details about Standard Zoho CRM modules and fields, visit here.
Step 2: Customizing HubSpot Objects
- You now need to define Property Definitions, as well as Association Definitions with Standard HubSpot Objects using the HubSpot Public API.
- Since there is a difference between Leads and Contacts, you are going to create a Custom Leads Object as well as Custom Properties to reflect the uniqueness of the information, and then customize the associations between the Custom Object and the Existing Objects.
- Define a new Leads Object type, its schema, and associations by running the following POST API request in your terminal.
Note: Substitute the YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY parameter with the API key you retrieved from account settings.
curl --request POST
--header 'content-type: application/json'
"label": "Lead Owner",
"label": "First Name"
"label": "Last Name"
"label": "Lead Source"
"label": "Annual Revenue"
"label": "Secondary Email"
"label": "Skype ID"
"label": "Web Site"
"label": "Lead Status"
"label": "No. of Employees"
"label": "Email Opt-out"
"label": "Created By"
"label": "Modified By"
"label": "Zip Code"
Step 3: Import Zoho CRM Data into HubSpot
Now that you have created a Custom Leads Object with properties that match Zoho’s schema, it’s time to upload the CSV file. Importing your Zoho CRM data into HubSpot CRM is simple and can be achieved with just a few clicks.
- In your HubSpot account, navigate to your records page.
- In the upper right corner, click Import.
- Select File from Computer, then click Next.
- Select One file, then click Next.
- Select One object. Click Next.
- Select Leads as your Custom Object type, then click Next.
- Click Choose a file and then select the file you want to import.
- After choosing a file from your local drive, click the Next option in the bottom right corner.
- Ensure that all columns have been mapped correctly to a property, then click Next.
- On the details page, enter an import name of choice. The name should reflect the nature of the data.
- Click Finish import in the bottom right corner.
Method 2: HubSpot Zoho Integration using Data Sync by HubSpot
Data Sync is a free tool provided by HubSpot. You can leverage this in-built tool by HubSpot to seamlessly sync data between Zoho CRM and HubSpot by following the steps given below
- Step 1: Click the Marketplace button in the main navigation bar in your HubSpot account, then pick App Marketplace.
- Step 2: Look for the Zoho app you want to connect to and pick it.
- Step 3: Click Install app in the upper right corner.
- Step 4: Log in to your account in the dialogue box. Review the access rights that have been requested, then click Allow. You’ll be taken back to the Zoho app page in your settings after that.
With Data Sync, HubSpot Zoho Integration is made easy and you get:
- Two-way sync where data is shared between Zoho CRM and HubSpot in real-time.
- Out-of-the-box field mappings with the quick setup that has already been created for you.
- Historical syncing and automatic updates.
Congratulations! Your HubSpot Zoho Integration is now complete!
Congratulations! You just covered the 2 most popular methods through which HubSpot Zoho Integration can be achieved. The manual method is ideal for businesses that have custom requirements and the technical expertise to execute them.
Extracting complex data from diverse data sources such as HubSpot and numerous others can be challenging & requires immense engineering bandwidth, and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data will automate your data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. Hevo connects to 100+ data sources out of which some sources like HubSpot can be even used for free to transfer data to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you with a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? SIGN UP for a 14-day free trial and see the difference!
Do you use HubSpot? Share your experience of utilizing HubSpot Zoho Integration in the comments section below!