Online platforms have become the best way for businesses to run and manage their sales and marketing activities. Such platforms also provide businesses with a better way of talking to their customers and responding to their queries. HubSpot is one such platform. With HubSpot, businesses can create marketing campaigns for their brand. They can also use the same platform to monitor the performance of their marketing campaigns. The campaigns can be run on different platforms including Facebook, Linked In, and Email.
When using HubSpot, you will need a proper way of communicating between different teams. You will need to schedule meetings and hold video conferences to determine the way forward. That’s why you may need to integrate your HubSpot account with a tool like Zoom. This article will be discussing how to establish HubSpot Zoom Integration to facilitate this.
Table of Contents
This is what you need for this article:
- HubSpot Account.
- Zoom Account.
Introduction to HubSpot
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their customers, leads, and evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for sales, marketing, and services. These tools can also assist businesses in creating email sequences and blogs, hosting their landing pages and websites, and managing their interactions with leads and customers. Businesses can also use HubSpot to analyze the success of their marketing campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Why should enterprises use HubSpot?
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to create their websites, which would save them from recruiting a designer or IT support team to look after the creating & functioning of their websites
- HubSpot’s website builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords
- Clicks, ROI (Return On Investment), and impressions for the enterprises from the digital ad campaigns can be measured using HubSpot
- Email marketing campaigns can be created and personalized using HubSpot and their performances can also be tracked
- The data generated while using HubSpot is a rich source of information, that businesses can use for decision-making
Introduction to Zoom
Zoom has made its mark as a cloud-based video conferencing tool. You can use Zoom to meet with others virtually, either by audio, video, or both. You can record the sessions and view them later and have live chat communications.
Zoom provides unlimited one-on-one meetings on its free plan as well. The free plan also allows you to hold a conference of up to 100 participants for 40 minutes. If you purchase its large meeting add-on, you can host up to 500 participants in your zoom meetings. You can also share your screen with others during the meeting to let them see what you are seen on your computer.
Next, we will be discussing how to integrate HubSpot with Zoom.
Understanding the Benefits of HubSpot Zoom Integration
A business that leverages HubSpot Zoom Integration will enjoy many benefits. Examples of these benefits include:
- Integrate with HubSpot meetings- you can automatically send dial-in and conference call details to all your HubSpot prospects. With the HubSpot Zoom integration, you can turn every booked meeting in HubSpot CRM into a Zoom meeting.
- Promote your Zoom Webinars- Once an individual registers for a Zoom webinar, HubSpot saves their details as a new contact. You can then use HubSpot workflows to send them automated follow-up emails, event reminders, and more.
- Schedule meetings-The HubSpot Zoom integration will allow you to schedule and hold live meetings with other teams in your business. You can discuss a lot during such meetings including future marketing campaigns, past performances, and more.
- Record, transcribe, and analyze your calls- You can automatically record calls to capture additional information.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources like HubSpot) to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Understanding the HubSpot Zoom Integration Setup
Before doing the HubSpot Zoom integration, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a super admin in your HubSpot account.
- You must have admin permissions in your Zoom account.
- You are not allowed to connect multiple Zoom accounts with HubSpot, but many users in one Zoom account can use the integration after it has been connected.
- Your Zoom account must meet the following Zoom requirements.
These are the steps involved in the process:
HubSpot Zoom Integration: Installing Zoom Integration
Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account and click the marketplace icon.
Choose “App Marketplace”.
- Step 2: Scroll downwards to find the Zoom integration or search for it using the search bar.
- Step 3: Select it. The Zoom integration page will be opened. Click the “Install app” button on the upper right.
- Step 4: In the dialog that pops up, enter your Zoom credentials to sign in. You can also sign in with Google, Facebook, or SSO.
- Step 5: Click the “Authorize” button to authorize the integration.
- Step 6: You will be taken back to HubSpot and you will see Zoom under the list of Connected apps. This shows that the integration was successful.
HubSpot Zoom Integration: Linking Your Individual Zoom Account
You can integrate your Zoom user account to Hubspot once the account administrator has installed the integration. This is necessary if you want to add your Zoom link to your HubSpot meeting link.
Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Log into your HubSpot account and click the marketplace icon. Choose “App Marketplace”.
- Step 2: Click the Zoom link and open the “User accounts” tab.
- Step 3: Click the “Link an account” button.
- Step 4: Click the Zoom user account dropdown menu in the right panel and search for your Zoom account.
- Step 5: Click “Link Accounts”.
You will then have linked your Zoom account to HubSpot.
You’ve learned about HubSpot and Zoom in this article. This article then proceeds to give you a detailed insight on how you can establish HubSpot Zoom Integration in 2 easy steps.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of free data sources such as HubSpot can be a challenging task and this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications such as HubSpot or Databases into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
No-code Data Pipeline for HubSpot