Digital Marketing techniques have increased and improved manifold over the years. These techniques have made the work of Marketers easier and more efficient. One of the most popular platforms in the Marketing domain is HubSpot. It is an “all-in-one” Marketing Software that handles Inbound Marketing, Customer Relationships, and Sales, all at the same time.
ZoomInfo is a Cloud-based Go-to-market Intelligence Platform for B2B sales and marketing teams. It is used by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to optimize their lead generation efforts and identify prospective new customers by giving them access to a large business contact database as well as various sales intelligence and prospecting tools.
Most business tasks require a joint effort rather than an individual effort. Synchronizing the Marketing and Database software can reduce the number of manual tasks and the work can happen effortlessly. The above task can be achieved using two tools, HubSpot and ZoomInfo, and connecting them – HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration.
In this article, you will gain information on the process of setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration by leveraging easy steps. You will gain a holistic understanding of these 2 platforms in detail. Read along to find out how you can set up the HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration seamlessly.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to ZoomInfo
- Key Features of ZoomInfo
- Advantages of ZoomInfo
- Requirements for Setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
- Steps to Set up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
- Benefits of Setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is one of the most popular Cloud-based suites of applications that allow organizations to manage all customer-related activities. It offers a full stack of software (of the same name—HubSpot) that includes a CRM, a Marketing Hub, a Sales Hub, a CMS Hub, and a Service Hub. Businesses can utilize these tools for Sales, Marketing, and Services. These tools can also help organizations host their websites and landing pages, create email sequences and blogs, and manage customer and lead interactions.
Businesses may also use HubSpot to analyze the performance of their Marketing initiatives and track the behavior of their users. It allows you to store all your Leads and Marketing data in one integrated database which eases the view of all your contact interactions, scores Leads based on these interactions and prioritizes data for future Marketing activities.
HubSpot was built on the concept of “Inbound,” which holds that customers do not want to be interrupted by Marketers or bothered by Salesmen; instead, they want to be assisted. Today, the Inbound trend is empowering companies all over the world to stop disrupting, start assisting and refocus on the customer.
To have further information about the product and services offered by HubSpot, please have a look at the Official Documentation.
Key Features of HubSpot
The key features of HubSpot are as follows:
1) List Segmentation
This function permits excellent customization to who you’re marketing to, and consequently, what experience users who interact along with your business have.
List segmentation enables HubSpot clients to create a one-of-a-kind list (lively and static) of contacts inside the database based totally on any criteria stored within the system. Active lists automatically add and cast off contacts primarily based on the criteria set. Static lists are contacts that meet a specific set of criteria at one particular factor in time.
The brand new listing segmentation options in HubSpot can help you take your advertising and marketing customization to the next level.
An outstanding automation tool, Workflows save each marketer time and electricity. HubSpot’s Marketing Hub has created an area to create effective Workflows for each internal and external duty. Creating and executing a Workflow in HubSpot is intuitive and efficient. Additionally, with Workflows being connected with email, CRM, and different advertising tasks, an enormous amount of time is saved.
HubSpot’s Email feature includes simple operations with a Drag-and-drop layout system that allows marketers to create well-styled Emails without a developer to code. Email skills additionally encompass a place to insert personalization tokens, CTAs, photos, and hyperlinks.
4) Social Media Management
Social Media Marketing isn’t always going anywhere. Strategy is and has to be blanketed in all B2B and B2C Business Marketing plans.
You can link your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts in one place to set a schedule and track the results of your postings. This is a crucial time-saving tool that eliminates hopping from platform to platform.
5) Reporting Dashboards
Dashboards can be edited for particular Date preferences, viewable to selected users, and include analytics. The reporting conducted in HubSpot’s Marketing Hub makes making facts-based choices a lot less tough.
Introduction to ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a Cloud-based DaaS (Data as a Service) platform for B2B sales and marketing teams. The integrated Cloud-based platform offers sellers and marketers complete information to assist them in finding prospective new customers. ZoomInfo is used by salespeople, marketers, and recruiters to enhance their lead generation efforts by giving access to a large business contact database as well as many sales intelligence and prospecting tools. ZoomInfo’s data is updated in real-time anytime a company’s attributes change, such as recruiting new employees, upgrading technology, releasing new products, or introducing new locations.
ZoomInfo assures that its database and product portfolio are completely secure. ZoomInfo is devoted to creating safe and compliant go-to-market solutions for its customers as a security-first organization.
For further information about ZoomInfo, follow the Official Documentation.
Key Features of Zoominfo
The key features of ZoomInfo are as follows:
- Automated Intelligence & Outreach
- Webform Optimizations
- Website Visitor tracking
- Lead Enrichment
- Activity & Pipeline Management
- Enterprise API
- Account Targeting
- Campaign Optimization
1) Automated Intelligence and Outreach
With this feature, users no longer need to contend with manual records updates. Instead, they can totally automate Contact and Business Enterprise searches.
2) Webform Optimizations
ZoomInfo makes it simple for users to capture interaction records without the need for time-consuming Form Fields. All users need to know is the prospect’s E-mail address, and the rest of the documents are evaluated accordingly.
3) Website Visitor Tracking
Users can transform issues into action by using ZoomInfo’s WebSights Provider, which tracks all anonymous site visitors to landing pages or the website. Users should never pass over a visitor’s responses again.
4) Lead Enrichment
The Enrich feature prevents outdated and incomplete facts by automatically updating records with new additional facts. This process simplifies Database Management and Lead Management significantly.
5) Activity & Pipeline Management
ZoomInfo’s InboxAI feature saves hours of manual work with the aid of quickly aligning the sales groups’ email inboxes directly to Salesforce. This data sync lets in entire get right of entry to the engagement of debts and sports.
6) Enterprise API
Managers can customize workflows and facts presentations. ZoomInfo’s API allows searching, enriching, and appending present records, so users never run out of touch with discoveries.
7) Account Targeting
The platform’s superior targeting abilities allow customers to reach out to key decision-makers. The account focused on watchlist permits Account Managers to have the right of entry to updated insights that help sell commercial enterprise growth.
8) Campaign Optimization
This feature helps users understand their target market, decorate their records, and increase hyper-centered campaigns. It affords updated, accurate, and actionable CRM records to make specific, successful outreaches.
Advantages of ZoomInfo
The foremost advantages of ZoomInfo are its rich feature set, ease of use, and value for money. There are some additional advantages that are as follows:
- Improve Sales Outcomes
- Find Hot Leads
- Get Data On-Demand
- Comply with GDPR and CCPA
- Receive Hyper-Focused B2B Data
1) Improve Sales Outcomes
Every year, ZoomInfo helps to increase the likelihood of a sale by up to 30%. It is supported by DiscoverOrg, one of the leading data systems, allowing it to display data patterns for users to analyze in order to minimize data decay.
2) Find Hot Leads
By analyzing a prospect’s internal functioning, the Buyer Intent feature makes it simple to choose hot leads that are ready to be converted. It gathers this information based on research, hiring, mergers & acquisitions, funding announcements, and other factors.
3) Get Data On-demand
ZoomInfo’s ReachOut feature enables users to obtain data from a single source rather than through numerous channels. Whether through a website, social media, or corporate connections, users can access data from a database of over 20 million business professionals at any time and from any location.
4) Comply With GDPR and CCPA
The Compliance AI in the software assists in identifying unsubscribers from multiple email inboxes, and it searches contact information such as aliases, maiden names, and locations for duplication to avoid disputes.
5) Receive Hyper-Focused B2B Data
Using 200+ ZoomInfo combinations to improve B2B prospecting makes it simpler to connect. Data quality filters remove unnecessary clutter, allowing users to stay focused.
Simplify HubSpot ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ different sources like HubSpot, to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms like HubSpot, files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) such as HubSpot, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Requirements for Setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
For setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration, there are some following requirements that should be fulfilled.
The requirements to set up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration are as follows:
- HubSpot Subscription. The Subscription can be of any plan of HubSpot.
- HubSpot Account Permissions. ZoomInfo requires permission to access all the contacts including prospects and lists in the HubSpot account.
- ZoomInfo Subscription.
- For some optional steps such as exporting preferences and customize the mapping of the data transfer process, you need Admin access to your ZoomInfo account.
Steps to Set up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
The steps followed to set up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration are as follows:
- HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration: Log in to ZoomInfo
- HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration: Navigate to Integrations and connect with HubSpot
- HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration: Sign in to HubSpot
- HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration: Export your Preferences (Optional Step)
- HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration: Custom Map the Data Transfer Process (Optional Step + Admin Access)
Step 1: Log in to ZoomInfo
- Go to www.zoominfo.com/login. Then sign in to your ZoomInfo account.
- Click on your name on the right and click on the “Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Navigate to Integrations and connect with HubSpot
Navigate to the “Integrations” tab at the left. Now, select the “Connect” button below the HubSpot tile.
Step 3: Sign in to HubSpot
- A new window will pop up, prompting you to sign in to your HubSpot account. Now, you can enter your HubSpot account credentials. (Make sure you have pop-up blockers disabled in your tab to see this window.)
- After entering your credentials, you will receive a notification implying the successful connection of HubSpot and ZoomInfo. Now, you can automate data entry from HubSpot to ZoomInfo and explore the established HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration.
Step 4: Export your Preferences (Optional Step + Admin Access)
- Within the Admin Portal, navigate to the “Integrations” tab and click on the “Manage” button below the HubSpot tile within the Admin Portal.
- Now, in the “General” tab, pick each item type you want users to export to HubSpot.
- Click on the “Save” button to apply the changes.
Step 5: Custom Map the Data Transfer Process (Optional Step + Admin Access)
- Within the Admin Portal, navigate to the “Integrations” tab and click on the “Manage” button underneath the HubSpot tile.
- Go to the “Mapping” tab. Companies and Contacts must be mapped individually, and that they can be found without delay below the “Mapping” tab.
- The ZoomInfo fields can be found on the left with your external fields listed on the right side. For each field, you can specify whether ZoomInfo data overwrites your existing data or only fills in when the facts are absent under the Update Option column.
- You can delete any non-required fields by clicking the “Trash icon” to the right within that field’s row or add new fields by clicking on the “Add Row” button at the bottom of the page.
- After finishing the mapping of the fields, make sure to click on the “Verify and Save” button at the bottom of the mapping page for every object.
- If the mappings are successfully configured, you will get a success notification at the bottom of the page.
- If the mappings are not correctly configured, you will receive an error message notifying you of which field needs to be changed. Go to the Property Settings page in HubSpot to check your field types.
To have further information about HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration, follow the Official Documentation.
Benefits of HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration
HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration allows for the following to be achieved:
- Infuse technographic data, revenue, location, company attributes, and more data points into new and existing records.
- Maintain a consistent environment by standardizing the information flowing into HubSpot.
- Decrease time to action with better lead scoring and faster lead routing.
- Access a reporting dashboard to monitor database health.
In this article, you have learned about the steps involved in setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration. This article also provides information about Hubspot, ZoomInfo, their key features, and the requirements & benefits of setting up HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to manage data transfer between a variety of sources such as HubSpot, and a wide variety of Desired Destinations with a few clicks.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ sources (including 30+ free sources) like HubSpot allows you to not only export data from your desired data sources & load it to the destination of your choice, but also transform & enrich your data to make it analysis-ready so that you can focus on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You may also have a look at the amazing price, which will assist you in selecting the best plan for your requirements.
Share your experience of understanding HubSpot ZoomInfo Integration in the comment section below! We would love to hear your thoughts.