Businesses find it difficult to keep track of new leads and sales conversions. This can become easy with the use of a CRM. A CRM can help you to track your deals and manage your pipelines. HubSpot is one of the most popular CRMs out there. It connects your sales, marketing, and services tools to a single CRM database. This will make it easy for you to run and manage most of the tasks related to your business.
With HubSpot, you can create and run marketing campaigns including email marketing campaigns and track their performance. HubSpot also makes it easy for businesses to interact with their leads and customers. In this article, we will be discussing the HubSpot CRM in detail.
Table of Contents
- Understanding HubSpot
- Steps to Use HubSpot CRM
Hubspot is a platform used by businesses to interact with their customers, leads, and evangelists. It comes with tools that businesses can use for sales, marketing, and services. These technologies can also help businesses manage their relationships with customers and lead by hosting their websites and landing pages, building email sequences and blogs, and hosting their websites and landing pages. Businesses can also use HubSpot to analyze the success of their marketing campaigns and track the behavior of their users.
Key Features of HubSpot
- Enterprises can use HubSpot’s drag and drop functionality to create their websites, which would save them from recruiting a designer or IT support team to look after the creating & functioning of their websites
- HubSpot’s website builder helps enterprises to personalize content for every web visitor and publish mobile-friendly content.
- HubSpot helps enterprises to enhance organic search results by providing a tool for discovering, tracking, and organizing keywords
- HubSpot allows businesses to track clicks, impressions, and ROI (Return on Investment) from digital marketing campaigns.
- HubSpot allows you to develop and personalize email marketing programs, as well as track their results.
- The data provided by HubSpot is a valuable source of information that businesses can utilize to make informed decisions.
For further information, check out the official website here.
Simplify Data Analysis using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free sources etc.) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Use HubSpot CRM
In this section, we will be discussing how to use HubSpot. I will show you how to accomplish various tasks using HubSpot.
- Step 1: Create an Account
- Step 2: Creating Contacts
- Step 3: Creating Campaigns
- Step 4: Create Tracking URLs
Step 1: Create an Account
To use HubSpot, you are required to create an account. The Sign Up process is straightforward as you are only asked for your name, email address, company info, and password.
After setting up your login information, you should tell HubSpot more about your business. This should include stating the number of employees and a description of what your business does.
You will then be required to connect your email inbox to Hubspot and have clear visibility into your sales conversations. HubSpot can work with all major email providers like Outlook, Gmail/Gmail App, and Office365.
The HubSpot CRM dashboard will then show you all your contacts, tasks, conversations, deals, sales tools, and reports. When working on business-related activities, you will have everything that you need in one dashboard, like the ability to send and reply to emails, schedule meetings, track deal flows, take calls, and more.
You can also assign tasks and deals to specific employees in your sales team. When these employees log into HubSpot, they will be able to see their tasks and begin to work.
Step 2: Creating Contacts
HubSpot allows you to save anyone who interacts with your business as a contact. Examples of contacts include visitors who contact your support team, visitors who convert on a form, or potential customers that your team interacted with during an event.
Having contact information for such individuals will help your team to collect necessary data from them and keep them updated. HubSpot supports different ways of creating contacts:
- If you want to move contacts from another CRM or you have contact data in a spreadsheet, simply import them into Hubspot.
- When a new visitor fills and submits a HubSpot form, HubSpot will automatically create a contact record for their email address.
- You can create a new contact automatically or manually using the conversations tool.
- Once a user sends a tracked or logged email to a prospect, a new contact is created automatically.
However, if an individual interacts with your business differently, you can add the contact manually by following the steps given below:
Step A: Log into your account. Click the “Contacts” menu and choose “Contacts”.
Step B: Click “Create contact” on the new page
Step C: The “Create contact” window will be opened on the right. Enter the contact details.
Note that you will see additional fields to fill once you’ve filled in the name and the email address of the contact.
Step D: Once done, click the “Create contact” button.
The contact will be created. You will then be able to access their record to retrieve and log information. You should also consider associating each contact record to other objects like deals, companies, and tickets.
Step 3: Creating Campaigns
The HubSpot’s campaigns tool allows you to tag related marketing content and assets and measure how effective your marketing efforts are. Note that the Marketing Campaigns feature is only available to the users of the professional account.
The following steps can help you to create a marketing campaign:
Step A: Log into your account. Click the “Marketing” menu and then choose “Campaigns”.
Step B: Click the “Create campaign” button at the top right corner of the window.
Step C: Configure your campaign on the dialog box. You will have to enter details like the campaign name, campaign owner, start and end date for the campaign, campaign color, goal, audience, budget, and any notes.
Step D: Click the “Create” button to create the campaign.
Step 4: Create Tracking URLs
HubSpot also allows you to create tracking URLs for your campaigns. Follow the steps given below:
Step A: Click “Actions” in the upper right and choose “Create tracking URL”.
Step B: Enter a URL in the dialog box and choose a “UTM campaign” and a source. You are also allowed to specify a UTM term, UTM medium, and UTM content.
Step C: Click “Create” to create the URL.
In this post, you have got a deep understanding of HubSpot CRM. If you want access to a more robust CRM, you may want to choose the Starter plan from HubSpot. But, if you are heading the marketing arm of a larger corporation with multiple sales channels, HubSpot might be the better pick. You can use Hevo to pull B2B customer data into your data warehouse.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as HubSpot CRM for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin?Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about HubSpot CRM! Let us know in the comments section below!