JotForm allows you to design attractive and versatile Lead Generation and Contact Forms, whereas Salesforce CRM software allows you to track and distribute Leads to team members. Integrating your JotForm data with your Salesforce CRM allows you to capture more Leads faster and accelerate your Sales process.
Upon a complete walkthrough of this article, you will gain a decent understanding of JotForm and Salesforce along with the salient features that they offer. You will also learn about the steps required to set up a JotForm Salesforce Integration from scratch. Read along to learn more about JotForm Salesforce Integration!
Table of Contents
- An active Salesforce account.
- An active JotForm account.
Introduction to JotForm
JotForm is one of the extensively used Cloud-based Form Automation solution that allows users to create and manage online forms as well as track customer responses. It assists users in Generating Leads, Collecting Order Payments, Conducting Customer Surveys, Managing Job Applications, and Registering Guests for Events. It has a One-Page-Per-Question survey format as well as several built-in templates and themes to help users customize their forms. Jotform also houses a central Dashboard, and the form builder further supports Emojis, Icons, Animations, Video Backgrounds, and other features.
JotForm allows the users to add widgets to their forms such as Checklists, Image Sliders, Terms and Conditions, Date Selections, Tables, and more. JotForm charges a monthly subscription fee for services such as Email Support, Chat Support, Training videos, and an Online Support Forum. Subscription levels in JotForm are available for groups and businesses of all sizes. A Free, non-expiring basic plan is also available for users with basic needs or those who want to try the service for free. Non-profit organizations also receive a 50% Discount on all types of subscriptions.
Key Features of JotForm
Some of the key features of JotForm are as follows:
- Kiosk Mode: JotForm allows the users to collect multiple form responses through a single device during trade shows, conferences, and events.
- Assign Forms: It allows the users to send specific forms to different members of a team allowing them to view, send and manage responses.
- Customized Notifications: It enables the users to customize notifications to filter the form submissions and reduce clutter. It triggers a notification whenever a new response is submitted.
- Integrations: You can integrate JotForm with various third-party applications like Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce, etc to increase the productivity of a group. Later in this article, you will learn about JotForm Salesforce Integration.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a popular Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that focuses on optimizing business operations such as Sales, Marketing, and others. Salesforce has also specialized in Data Analytics, Marketing Automation, Customer Service, and Platform Development applications through continued development and efforts.
Salesforce automates repetitive daily tasks for administrators allowing them to focus on more strategic business activities. It is a holistic solution for companies that want to easily manage customer data from different channels such as Email, Chat, and Social Media. Salesforce allows you to design Sales Pipelines and Marketing Campaigns that will automatically track Leads, Manage Contacts and Generate Reports for further analysis.
Key Features of Salesforce
Some of the salient features of Salesforce are as follows:
- Lead Management: Salesforce enables companies to track their Leads and continuously optimize their Campaigns across all channels so that they can make data-driven decisions and boost growth.
- Simplified Account Management: Salesforce enables companies to have a holistic view of their customers. It allows you to always have access to the Activity History, Customer Communication, Important Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, etc.
- File Sync and Sharing: Salesforce gives companies the ability to seamlessly share files, collaborate with the entire team, and track content in real-time. Users can also leverage the Quick Search option to search a specific section of the content.
- Sales Data: With Salesforce, companies can get easy access to the Sales data in real-time which can be used to connect with Leads and boost Marketing productivity.
- Reports and Dashboards: Salesforce Dashboards provide a real-time and intuitive view of your business performance. It enables companies to view and analyze detailed reports that can be seamlessly accessed by any of the team members.
- Workflow and Approvals: With Salesforce Visual Workflow, companies can quickly design and automate business processes by leveraging the drag-and-drop functionality that can be used to drive success with flexible approval processes for Expenses, Customer Discounts, Trial Periods, and more.
For further information on Salesforce, click here to check out their official website.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 40+ free sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code. It helps transfer data from Salesforce to a destination of your choice for free.
Its completely Automated Data Pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ data sources and integrations to SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and Firebolt Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, MongoDB, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set up JotForm Salesforce Integration
Now that you have a basic understanding of Salesforce and JotForm along with the features that they offer, you are ready to learn about the steps involved in setting up JotForm Salesforce Integration. Follow the steps given below to build your Jotform Salesforce Integration in a seamless manner:
- Step 1: Log in to your JotForm account using the appropriate credentials, to begin with, the JotForm Salesforce Integration.
- Step 2: Once you’ve logged in to your JotForm account, you will see a list of options in the left panel of your home page. Click on the Integration tab.
- Step 3: From the Settings panel under Integrations, enter Salesforce in the Integrations search bar to perform a simple search.
- Step 4: To link your Salesforce account with JotForm, click on the Authenticate button. You can select your Salesforce account from the dropdown list if you have already linked it.
- Step 5: Once you have successfully connected JotForm with your Salesforce account. Choose one of the following actions: Create a record or Find a record.
- Step 6: Choose the type of data to be transferred from the form. All Salesforce objects, both Standard and Custom are permitted.
- Step 7: Map the data fields in your Salesforce CRM to the Form questions.
- Step 8: With JotForm Salesforce Integration you are provided with an option to check for duplicate entries. Under the Check for Duplicates Field, select the option Find and Update the existing record from the drop-down menu. You can also use Salesforce Fields to check for duplicates. If a record is found, it will be automatically updated. If not, a new record will be created.
Once you follow all the above instructions in the correct sequence, you will be able to set up JotForm Salesforce Integration in no time!
JotForm Salesforce Integration allows the users to link the data associated with forms to Accounts, Contacts, other CRM objects, or any Custom Object, expanding the horizon for real-time collaboration on different project tasks. JotForm Salesforce Integration has the potential to maximize the output of any team working on a project. Integrating and analyzing your data from a diverse set of data sources can be challenging and this is where Hevo Data comes into the picture.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as Salesforce for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It also helps transfer data from Salesforce to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about JotForm Salesforce Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!