The success of an Online Business is built on ensuring proper and effective communication between the customers and the team. When it comes to Online Businesses, it’s a constant competition to gain a customer’s attention.
JotForm is one such plugin that can help businesses achieve this. It’s a SaaS Form-building Company that allows you to design stylish and adaptable forms. On the other hand, WordPress is one of the most popular Content Management Systems that businesses around the globe use to create visually appealing websites. They use it to ensure that their product and services reach the maximum number of users on the Internet effectively. Hence, setting up a JotForm WordPress Integration makes complete sense. It’ll allow you to manage your CMS, get in touch with your customers/visitors straight from your Website using the JotForm-based Polls, Survey’s, Subscription Forms, etc.
In this article, you’ll understand the step by step procedure to set up the JotForm WordPress Integration. You’ll also gain an in-depth understanding of both of these platforms and the features they offer. Finally, you’ll get to know how JotForm WordPress Integration can be beneficial for your business. Read along to find out more!
Table of Contents
- What is JotForm?
- What is WordPress?
- 3 Methods for Building JotForm WordPress Integration
- An active JotForm account.
What is JotForm?
JotForm is a popular Cloud-based Form Automation tool that lets users design, administer, and track online forms and client answers. It helps users with Lead Generation, Order Payment Collection, Customer Surveys, Job Application Management, and Event Registration. It comes with a One-Page-Per-Question Survey Structure and various built-in templates and themes to assist users in customizing their forms. Jotform also has a central Dashboard, as well as Emojis, Icons, Animations, Video Backgrounds, and other features in the Form Builder.
Users may add widgets like Checklists, Image Sliders, Terms and Conditions, Date Selections, Tables, and more to their forms using JotForm. Email support, chat support, training videos, and an online support forum are all available for a monthly subscription cost from JotForm.
JotForm offers a variety of subscription options for groups and businesses of all sizes. Users with simple needs or those who want to experience the service for free can sign up for a free, non-expiring basic plan. Non-profit organizations are also eligible for a 50% discount on all subscriptions.
Key Features of JotForm
The following are some of JotForm’s primary features:
- Kiosk Mode: It allows customers to gather multiple form responses from different people using a single device at trade fairs, conferences, and events.
- Assign Forms: This feature allows users to distribute specific forms to members of a team, who can then read, send, and manage responses.
- Customized Notifications: It allows users to filter form submissions and decrease clutter by customizing notifications. When a new response is submitted, it sends out a notification.
- Integrations: To boost a group’s efficiency, JotForm may be integrated with a variety of third-party programs such as Google Sheets, Slack, Salesforce, and others.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is Free and Open-source website creation, publishing, and management platform. It’s a straightforward way for Bloggers and Publishers to post their work online. It was built to be a Blog Content Management System (CMS), therefore it has a number of features that are specific to that use case.
One of the most tempting features of WordPress is that it does not require any prior coding experience to build and maintain a website. It comes with drag-and-drop capabilities for building a website from the ground up, as well as a wide library of commercial and free themes that span practically every field.
WordPress is SEO-friendly, which means users can create material that appeals to both visitors and search engines. It can be used to make Blogging Websites, Corporate Portfolios, E-Commerce Websites, and a variety of other things.
Key Features of WordPress
The following are some of WordPress’ most important features:
- Efficient SEO Optimization: WordPress optimizes your content for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and generates numerous SEO Signals for your content automatically.
- Ease of Use: Creating and maintaining a WordPress website does not require any technical knowledge. The platform is simple to use and saves you the time and effort of creating a website from the ground up.
- Several Staff Editors: WordPress allows you to add multiple editors and offer them access to the website. You may distribute responsibilities and allow different team members to develop material at the same time in this manner.
- Themes: WordPress has a large number of user-friendly themes that you can use to give your website the perfect appearance and feel without having to know how to code.
Simplify WordPress ETL using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources (including 40+ Free Sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code. It helps transfer data from WordPress to a destination of your choice in a seamless manner.
Its completely Automated Data Pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ data sources and integrations to SaaS platforms such as WordPress, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and Firebolt Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, MongoDB, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
3 Methods for Building JotForm WordPress Integration
The JotForm WordPress Integration can be set up using these methods:
- JotForm WordPress Integration Method 1: Using Embed Form Plugins in WordPress
- JotForm WordPress Integration Method 2: Using WordPress Embed Mechanism
- JotForm WordPress Integration Method 3: Using the Embed Approach for Hosted ‘WordPress.com’ Users
JotForm WordPress Integration Method 1: Using Embed Form Plugins in WordPress
Install our embed form plugin for WordPress.org users, and then utilize shortcodes to embed the form. Install the Embed Form plugin first.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel and log in to your account.
- Select Plugins > Add New from the drop-down menu.
- In the search bar, type “Jotform”. You will find three different plugins available. “Jotform Online Forms – Drag & Drop Form Builder, Securely Embed Contact Forms” is the name of the Embed Form plugin
- Select “Install Now” from the drop-down menu,
- To activate the plugin, click the Activate button.
- The Jotform pencil icon will now appear in your WordPress post/page.
- Clicking the icon will open a window where you can select the form you’d want to embed as long as you’re logged into your Jotform account using the same browser.
- You can now search for the form in the list and choose the desired one as per your requirements.
- If you’re using WordPress’s newest editor, GutenBerg, you’ll need to add a Classic Block to your post or page before you can use the Jotform button to create a form.
- When you select the form and click the Continue button, the following shortcode will be added to the post/page:
- You can now save the page. The form will be embedded in your post or page. Click the Preview button in the Form Builder to get your Form’s URL.
- When you paste the Form URL into a WordPress post or page, the oEmbed plugin will automatically recognize the form and embed it.
- The form is immediately loaded or shown when you paste the Dorm URL:
You can use the Feedback Form Plugin: Jotform Feedback Button to create feedback forms.
- Simply navigate to Settings > Jotform Feedback Button after installing and activating the plugin.
- Select the form from the window by clicking the Search Symbol next to the Form ID box. For as long as you are logged in with your Jotform account, the popup will automatically log you in.
- To select/add the form, click the Continue button.
Once you’ve finished configuring the other options, click the Save Changes button at the bottom to cement your changes. That’s all there is to it!
You will now see the feedback button in every post/page of your website after saving the changes:
This completes the 1st Method of JotForm WordPress Integration!
JotForm WordPress Integration Method 2: Using WordPress Embed Mechanism
- If you don’t want to utilize a plugin, you can use the embed techniques to add the form to your post/page.
- Click the Publish button on the form builder. Search for WordPress under the “Platforms” category.
- Choose the WordPress Variant that best fits your needs from the list.
- Follow the instructions under the WordPress.org option if your website is self-hosted and uses “WordPress.org” files.
- Add the Custom HTML block to your WordPress post/page and paste the embed codes there.
This completes the 2nd Method of JotForm WordPress Integration!
JotForm WordPress Integration Method 3: Using the Embed Approach for Hosted ‘WordPress.com’ Users
- Adding a Jotform form to a WordPress.com-hosted website is as simple as pasting embed tags around your Form’s URL in your post.
- Paste the Embed Tags for your form into the Shortcode or Custom HTML area.
This completes the 3rd Method of JotForm WordPress Integration!
From the article, you learned how to build a JotForm WordPress Integration from scratch using one of three techniques and got a good grasp of JotForm and WordPress, as well as the key features that they provide.
However, tracking data from JotForm WordPress Integration and analyzing a huge number of forms, especially as your data volume grows, can be a difficult effort. Hevo saves you time and effort by simplifying the process.visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from WordPress & 100+ Data Sources (including 40+ Free Sources) for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources such as WordPress, WooCommerce, etc., into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It also provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to manage data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about JotForm WordPress Integration. Tell us in the comments below!