Marketing is one of the important factors that play a special role in running a successful E-commerce site or online store. E-Mail Marketing and advertising are the most impactful means of communication with your customers. As the E-Commerce business grows, Marketing becomes a cumbersome process. Companies use various Marketing tools to grow their customer base and increase Sales. But what if someone wants to open an online store but doesn’t have any technical knowledge. This is where WooCommerce comes. It is an E-Commerce site plugin that helps you easily set up an online store.
Handling Marketing for an E-Commerce site requires a significant amount of time and money. Klaviyo is an E-Mail Marketing platform that helps companies better interact with their customers and attract customers via E-Mails. Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration can help you run a successful E-Commerce site. You can send personalized E-Mails to your customers by analyzing their purchase history and behavioral data.
Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration handles all your E-Commerce Marketing for you. It provides personalized automation features and maintains full sync of historical data. In this article, you will learn about WooCommerce, Klaviyo, and the steps to set up Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration. You will also read about the benefits of using Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration and how it helps online store owners build stronger customer relationships.
Table of Contents
- An active Klaviyo account.
- An active WooCommerce site.
Introduction to Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a Cloud-based E-Mail Marketing and Customer Growth platform that helps E-Commerce businesses get more customers, retain them and grow their business. It helps online store owners get a personalized experience for their customers across various Marketing channels such as SMS, in-app notifications, and the web. Users can send automated E-Mails to their customers based on their purchasing history, how much customers interact with last E-Mails, product recommendations, abandoned carts, etc.
Klaviyo offers its free services for SMS and E-Mail as well. The pricing is based on the number of E-Mails and SMS you are sending in a day and the contacts you have. The E-Mail service package is free for up to 250 contacts. SMS package is free for up to 250 contacts and charges $0.01 per SMS when the limit exceeds.
Key Features of Klaviyo
Klaviyo allows online store owners to better interact with their customers on time and helps automate targeted E-Mail Campaigns. A few features of Klaviyo are listed below:
- Automation: Klaviyo comes with common E-Commerce flows that are fully customizable. Using drag-and-drop features, users can build blocks to map out the end-to-end customer experience for your messages.
- Powerful Segmentation: Customers should get personalized E-Mails and advertisements based on their behavior and history. Klaviyo automatically builds segments using user data to target the customers.
- ROI- based Reporting: Klaviyo comes with Analytics and Reporting tools for E-Commerce. Users can track E-Mails and SMS performance to get useful Marketing insights.
To learn more about Klaviyo, click here.
Introduction to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is an open-source plugin for WordPress that converts your site into an E-Commerce site. It adds basic E-Commerce functionalities to your WordPress site such as payments, shipping, order management, etc. With the help of WooCommerce, users can set up their E-Commerce site or online store without any coding knowledge required. It became popular after its launch in 2011 because it serves small and large-sized online merchants using WordPress.
Around 90% of the E-Commerce sites on WordPress use WooCommerce because it is easy to maintain, set up, and has a user-friendly interface. Apart from the basic E-Commerce functionalities, WooCommerce supports many free and paid extensions that can help you transform your online store with many advanced features. It also features Reporting and Data Analytics to provide you with a holistic view of the performance of your E-Commerce site.
Key Features of WooCommerce
WooCommerce is the ultimate plugin to convert your site into E-Commerce and quickly set up. A few features of WooCommerce are listed below:
- Pre-built Themes: WooCommerce uses WordPress themes that are easy to set up and come for every category based on industry and requirements. These themes make it easier to set up an online store.
- Inventory Management: WooCommerce allows store owners to keep track of stock levels, get a notification for low stock, automatically hide out-of-stock products.
- Reporting: Users can view and analyze their Sales stats, refunds, top winning products, and categories, etc. WooCommerce makes all the data available for you to generate insights from it and optimize the store.
To know more about WooCommerce, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Klaviyo, WooCommerce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources and Klaviyo for free (including 30+ free data sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration
Now that you have understood about WooCommerce and Klaviyo. In this section, you will learn the steps to set up Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration. The steps for the integration are listed below:
- Step 1: Installing the Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin
- Step 2: Configuring the Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin
- Step 3: Enabling the WooCommerce Integration in Klaviyo
Step 1: Installing the Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Here, click on the “Plugins” options and then select the “Add New” option, as shown in the image below.
- Now, in the search bar search for the word “Klaviyo“, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Install Now” button.
- Then, click on the “Activate” button to start the Klaviyo WooCommerce plugin, as shown in the image below.
Step 2: Configuring the Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin
- Log in to your Klaviyo account here.
- Now, navigate to “Account > Settings > API Keys”
- Here, you will find your Public API Key, copy it, as shown in the image below.
- Now, go back to WordPress and navigate to the “Plugins” option.
- Under the Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin, you will find a “Settings” option. Select it and Klaviyo WooCommerce Plugin settings will open up, as shown in the image below.
- Here, paste the public API Key that you copied in the text field against the “public API key” also known as Site ID, as shown in the image below.
- Check the box for option “Enable Klaviyo signup forms“. It will allow Klaviyo to signup forms on your site.
- Enter the preferred list ID in the text field “Klaviyo List ID for Email” to collect email subscribers.
- Next, check the box for the “Subscribe contacts to email marketing” option.
- Change all other settings according to your business requirements.
- Then, click on the “Save Settings” button.
Step 3: Enabling the WooCommerce Integration in Klaviyo
- From the side navigation menu navigate to “WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Rest API”, as shown in the image below.
- Here, generate a new API key by clicking on the “Add key” button.
- It will ask you to fill in some details as follows:
- Description: “Klaviyo WooCommerce”.
- User: keep it default or can choose any other.
- Permissions: Choose Read/Write.
- Then, click on the “Generate API Key” and you will get your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, as shown in the image below.
- Go back to your Klaviyo account.
- Here, navigate to “Integrations“. Here, search for WooCommerce in the “All Integrations” tab.
- Click on the “Add Integration” button for your WooCommerce Integration, as shown in the image below.
- It will open the “Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration” settings.
- Here, provide the store URL that your customers use in the “Store URL” field.
- WooCommerce Consumer Key: Paste the consumer key that you just generated.
- WooCommerce Consumer Secret: Paste the Secret key that you just generated.
- Fill in all other details according to requirements and then click on the “Connect to WooCommerce” button, as shown in the image below.
That’s it! You have completed the Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration.
Benefits of Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration
A few benefits of using Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration are listed below:
- Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration syncs the historical data and allows users to monitor it. The new data will sync in real-time.
- Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration allows users to send targeted E-Mails based on customer behavior and purchase history.
- Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration helps in creating automated workflows. Whenever a customer buys a new product, they will receive E-Mail with discounts for the next product.
In this article, you learnt about WooCommerce, Klaviyo, and the steps to set up Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration. You also read about the benefits of using Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration and how it helps companies run E-Mail Marketing Campaigns effectively and build stronger customer relationships. Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration automates the workflow and saves time for other business work. Klaviyo is a leading Customer Growth platform and many companies are shifting towards Klaviyo.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
To stay ahead of your competition, E-Commerce site and Marketing data should be available in the analysis-ready form to perform analysis. Hevo Data offers a No-code Data Pipeline solution to transfer all your WooCommerce and Klaviyo data to any Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process of transferring data from Klaviyo for free and 100+ sources to any Data Warehouse without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Klaviyo WooCommerce Integration in the comments section below!
No-code Data Pipeline For your Data Warehouse