A content marketing strategy is a must-have for any organization with a focused customer outreach program. In other words, a holistic marketing ecosystem complementing a robust outreach marketing strategy is vital for running a successful business today.
The idea behind content marketing is to increase product/service understanding by gripping customers’ attention on strategic outreach platforms — using SMS promotion, email newsletter, social media, etc. And, with Klaviyo WordPress Integration, you can help your business achieve the same.
For example, with the Klaviyo WordPress Integration, you can incorporate a newsletter signup form or enable customers’ activity tracking on your website. Moreover, you can collect customer data to help broaden the website’s scope in terms of ease of use, market readiness, and secured transactions, too — it’s an all-in-one package.
In this article, we will provide a step-by-step tutorial for Klavyo WordPress Integration. But first, let’s learn about Klaviyo and WordPress in brief.
Table of Contents
- What is Klaviyo?
- What is WordPress?
- Klaviyo WordPress Integration Process
What is Klaviyo?
Klaviyo is a next-generation marketing automation platform that enables eCommerce businesses to execute customer-centric marketing campaigns. Termed as “a different breed of company” for a reason, Klaviyo managed to challenge the traditional marketing outlook by presenting a full-bodied solution on the hows of building a holistic marketing ecosystem. In May 2021, Klaviyo successfully raised a $320 million Series D round of funding, led by Sands Capital, Counterpoint Global, and others.
Here’s what we like about Klaviyo the most:
- Better engagement with your customer base: Klaviyo’s suite of marketing automation solutions makes content marketing approachable to a new adopter. The solution provides a better way to connect with a customer to create everlasting relationships for brand recognition. Klaviyo’s offerings are designed to accelerate revenue and customer connection for a profitable online enterprise.
- Targetted marketing campaigns: Using Klaviyo’s top drawer data segmentation tool, you get to know to whom you should sell for better margins. Also, you can target customers based on any event, profile, location, and age — to increase customer acquisition momentum. Today’s business owners also leverage Klavio’s predictive analytics and reporting features to help them find the perfect customer base for their products online.
- See the world as your customer does: With over 100+ integrations available — including Facebook, Yotpo, Swell.io, and many more — you can engage with customers on preferred communication channels. For example, you can set up a quarterly service-linked survey to know about your customers’ likings and preferred service channels.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps you directly transfer data from 100+ data sources to Data Warehouses, BI tools, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner.
Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready format without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
What is WordPress?
WordPress defines itself as an “open-source content management system written in PHP” — yes, it may sound complicated, but it isn’t!
WordPress, an open-source content management system (CMS), is a powerful product that’s built to create, edit, and design personalized websites — from personal blogging handle to a multifunctional eCommerce website. In Short, you can create customized web pages, articulate and edit blog posts, update your website’s visual appearance, and the list goes on.
The main advantage due to which the WordPress platform is able to retain its position as the leading website creation portal is that you don’t need to have or learn to code at all. WordPress uses a database that stores and organizes all your data — from the content and webpages to user accounts and site URLs.
Some advantages of WordPress are as follows:
- It’s open-source, hence free: The WordPress platform is free to download and use in its absoluteness — but added features and extensions might not all be free.
- Added functionality offers high flexibility: WordPress is used for blogging, sharing online portfolios, and creating fully-functional websites. Also, WordPress welcomes developers’ insights, resulting in a rich marketplace offering free and paid plugins and themes.
- It grows as your business grows: WordPress is a scalable platform which means it can handle websites of any size. So, there’s no need to migrate to a different platform.
- It’s easy to use: Compared to the traditional approach, which requires hours of Java/CSS development and operational processes, WordPress requires significantly little to no technical knowledge. Still, you can leverage the added functionality of the hard-code, which is considered a plus point here. Other than that, for the non-technical crowd, WordPress is a godsend — making it possible to build beautiful websites with customizable graphics and user interfaces.
Klaviyo WordPress Integration Process
In this section, we will discuss how to establish the Klaviyo WordPress Integration using the WP Fusion add-on. The add-on comes in handy when integrating a WordPress site with your CRM or marketing automation platform. You can visit the WP Fusion website to know more about their offerings, prices, and extended feature list. Now, let’s continue with the Klaviyo WordPress integration process.
Step 1: Install WP Fusion
On the WordPress’ ‘Plugins’ panel, upload the WP Fusion’s .zip file in the WordPress dashboard’s ‘Add New’ section. Now, you will need to activate WP Fusion by inputting ‘API URL’ and ‘API Key,’ after which you will need to follow the instructions to configure the initial connection. Click on connect to continue — that’s it!
The authentication process should look as shown in the image below.
Step 2: Final Step to Establish Klaviyo WordPress Integration
To get started, first, you will need to install the Klaviyo plugin and then activate it. To do so, locate ‘Settings’ and select WP Fusion. Now, in the ‘Select Your CRM’ dropdown, choose ‘Klaviyo.’ To enable the configuration we need to activate Klaviyo by entering a unique ‘API Key.’ Find the ‘API Key’ in your Klaviyo account by clicking on the Profile icon, then locating ‘Account.’
Under Setting, locate ‘API Keys’ and click on it. Now, find the key present under ‘Private APU Keys label.’ Copy the key.
Next, on the WP Fusion settings page, paste the API key into the ‘API Key’ section and click on ‘Connect.’ Next, click on ‘Save Changes’ to continue. And, that’s it!
Through this tutorial article, we shed a light on how to establish a successful Klaviyo WordPress Integration. The integration can help today’s companies to grow out of their traditional customer bases and evolve into a global eCommerce giant — but it’s easy said, then done.
To build a successful eCommerce enterprise, one must entertain the fact of becoming data-driven. By becoming data-driven, companies can measure the real impact of their content marketing strategies and navigate efforts that show results. But, by doing so, incumbents will realize the urgent need for data pipelines that enable modern analytics — that’s where Hevo Data comes in!
Hevo Data is a no-code data pipeline platform that helps new-age businesses integrate their data from multiple sources systems to a data warehouse and plug this unified data into any BI tool or Business Application. The platform provides 100+ ready-to-use integrations with a range of data sources and is trusted by hundreds of data-driven organizations from 30+ countries.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.