Magento QuickBooks Integration: 2 Easy Steps
Today, E-Commerce companies process more than hundreds of orders per month on average. Every order generates a substantial amount of data, which is processed and stored in databases and then utilized to manage store accounts. This entire process is complex and time-consuming. With Magento QuickBooks Integration, you may reduce the time and easily track accounts to make informed decisions.
Table of Contents
Magento(Adobe Commerce) is one of the popular E-Commerce platforms that allows online merchants to sell their products. It comes with a slew of features and extensions that allow you to customize the appearance and feel of your E-Commerce site. On the other hand, QuickBooks is cloud-based accounting software that includes everything you’ll need to keep your accounts up to date and accurate. It offers a plethora of features and solutions for automating all of your accounting tasks, including Tax Preparation, Invoice Management, Inventory Tracking, and more.
This article will guide you through the process of setting up Magento QuickBooks Integration using 2 simple steps. It will provide you with a brief overview of Magento(Adobe Commerce) and QuickBooks with their key features. You will also explore the benefits of setting up Magento QuickBooks Integration in further sections. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Magento(Adobe Commerce)
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- Steps to Set Up Magento QuickBooks Integration
- Benefits of Setting Up Magento QuickBooks Integration
You will have a much easier time setting up your Magento QuickBooks Integration if you have gone through the following prerequisites:
- An active Magento(Adobe Commerce) account.
- An active QuickBooks account.
- Working knowledge of APIs (Application Programming Interface).
Introduction to Magento(Adobe Commerce)
Magento(Adobe Commerce) is an open-source E-Commerce platform that offers online merchants a customizable shopping cart system as well as control over the design, content, and functionality of their online store. It provides robust marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), and catalog-management tools. It also scales quickly and includes functionalities like quick content publication and out-of-the-box B2B (Business-to-Business) support. Furthermore, thousands of E-Commerce extensions are available on the Magento(Adobe Commerce) Marketplace that lets you personalize the layout and feel of your E-Commerce platform.
According to Litextension’s 2020 poll, Magento(Adobe Commerce) is considered one of the most trusted platforms, accounting for around 20.40% of the entire market share. It has established itself as the go-to-market solution for medium-to-large enterprises. As a result, Magento(Adobe Commerce) provides the greatest E-Commerce platform and adaptable cloud solutions to thousands of retailers and brands, allowing them to rapidly innovate and grow.
Key Features of Magento(Adobe Commerce)
Magento(Adobe Commerce) is one of the most popular E-Commerce platforms in the market. Let’s explore some of the key features of Magento(Adobe Commerce):
- Optimized Search Engine: Magento(Adobe Commerce) improves your Search Engine visibility and expands the customer base. It is intended to help your website rank higher in search engines by providing SEO-optimized content.
- Customizable Themes: It has a theme store with a diverse selection of themes for various businesses and industries. These themes make it considerably easier to create an E-Commerce website.
- Easy Integration: Third-party add-ons and modules can be easily integrated into your Magento(Adobe Commerce) store. Moreover, shop owners can also integrate Google Analytics and other third-party integrations (such as eBay, Paypal, Mail Chimp, and others) onto their site to help with data analysis.
- Easy Management: Magento(Adobe Commerce) makes it simple to manage your products, services, content, and offerings. Also, you may effortlessly add, modify, delete, and manage your online products without any technical knowledge.
To know more about Magento(Adobe Commerce), visit this link.
Introduction to QuickBooks
QuickBooks is one of the popular Accounting and Finance software in the market. It enables business owners to record all of their financial transactions, organize the data into reports, and present it in a simple format for informed decision-making. Small and medium-sized enterprises can be benefited from this software since it allows them to manage their finances without the help of an Accountant. Furthermore, this software has a multitude of user-friendly accounting functionalities that may be used by anyone.
Today, QuickBooks is used by businesses in a multitude of industries including Wholesale, Manufacturing, Retail, Construction, and many others. Companies can also access and manage their accounts remotely using Quickbooks’ smartphone application, which is available for both Android and iOS. According to Quickbooks, the platform has a global user base of more than 4.5 million users and is growing.
Key Features of QuickBooks
QuickBooks provides you with some of the most innovative features. Let’s explore some of these key features of QuickBooks:
- Invoice Management: QuickBooks can easily connect its users’ accounts to third-party apps like Bill, allowing them to create customized invoices, send them to their clients’ email addresses, and track outstanding payments.
- Inventory Management: QuickBooks helps you keep track of your inventory so you can figure out which items are in high demand and restock them before new orders come in.
- Tax Management: QuickBooks’ tax calculation features enable you to calculate tax for your business in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Free Support: The Quickbooks Support Team is always available to answer your questions and resolve any issues you may encounter while using QuickBooks.
To know more about QuickBooks, visit this link.
Simplify Data Analysis Using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from Magento(Adobe Commerce), QuickBooks, and 100+ other data sources (including 40+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Magento QuickBooks Integration
Now that you have a basic grasp of both technologies let’s try to understand the procedure to set up Magento QuickBooks Integration. Given below are the steps you can follow to set up Magento QuickBooks Integration:
- Step 1: Install the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin
- Step 2: Connect QuickBooks to Magento(Adobe Commerce)
Step 1: Install the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin
The first step in setting up the Magento QuickBooks Integration is to install the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin. You can follow the below-mentioned procedures to install the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin:
- Download the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin using the given link (https://onesaas.intuit.com/cdn/spokes/magento@latest/latest/magentoconnect.zip)
- Extract the zip file you just downloaded.
- Copy the extracted files to your Magento(Adobe Commerce) installation directory.
- To install the plugin, run the below command:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- Next, log in to the Magento(Adobe Commerce) Admin Panel as shown below.
- From the System menu, select QuickBooks Connector > Integration.
- The QuickBooks Connector API Key will be displayed. Copy the API key as this will be needed later in the integration process.
Step 2: Connect QuickBooks to Magento(Adobe Commerce)
After you have successfully installed the OneSaas Magento(Adobe Commerce) Plugin, you can log in to your QuickBooks account and follow the below-mentioned procedures to set up the Magento Quickbooks Integration:
- Go to the Apps section and search for Magento Connector as shown below. Then, install the Magento Connector.
- Click on Connect as shown below.
- After that, you will be automatically redirected to the Connections tab of the QuickBooks connector. Click Connect to Magento(Adobe Commerce) as shown below.
- A new page will appear on your screen, prompting you to enter the Magento API Key. Enter the API key that you received after installing the plugin and then click Connect to Magento(Adobe Commerce) as shown below.
- Your Magento(Adobe Commerce) account and QuickBooks are now linked and authorized as shown below.
With this, you have successfully set up your Magento QuickBooks Integration. It’s as simple as that.
Benefits of Setting Up Magento QuickBooks Integration
Some of the key benefits of setting up Magento QuickBooks Integration include:
- Magento QuickBooks Integration eliminates data duplication and inconsistencies. It frees you from the difficulties of Magento(Adobe Commerce) and QuickBooks data management. As a result, you save money on paying people to do this time-consuming job.
- Magento QuickBooks Integration allows you to manually and automatically synchronize and update Products, Orders, and Invoices from Magento(Adobe Commerce) to QuickBooks.
- Magento QuickBooks Integration enables you to efficiently track income from your E-Commerce websites in QuickBooks. It also updates income to your Profit and Loss Statement regularly or when specific events occur.
- Magento QuickBooks Integration enables you to connect Magento(Adobe Commerce) order tax rates to QuickBooks. Furthermore, QuickBooks-compliant tax codes can be synchronized from Magento(Adobe Commerce) to your accounting systems.
In this article, you learned how to set up Magento QuickBooks Integration. It also gave an overview of Magento(Adobe Commerce) and QuickBooks with their key features. You also learned about the key benefits of setting up Magento QuickBooks Integration. You can now create your Magento QuickBooks Integration to efficiently synchronize and update Products, Orders, and Invoices from Magento(Adobe Commerce) to QuickBooks.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from Magento(Adobe Commerce), QuickBooks, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you with a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up Magento QuickBooks Integration in the comments section below!