Over the years, HubSpot has beaten the odds to become one of the top Marketing Tools popular with Businesses all over the globe. The reason? HubSpot Software is dedicated to keeping up with the ever-changing E-commerce sector and strives to serve its Customer demands in a constructive way.
The number of companies that have benefitted either directly or indirectly from HubSpot’s Marketing Tools are numerous. However, one factor that has proven to be a downside is having to pay for Individual Marketing Contact HubSpot, an expensive option for most enterprises especially when your Marketing Contact HubSpot features more than thousands of Customers. Through this way, companies were obliged to pay for Marketing Contacts they were not using.
As mentioned earlier, HubSpot, as a Marketing Tool, strives to adapt and meet Customer’s demands and expectations. With this in mind, the new option for Marketing Contact HubSpot has proven to be way more efficient when it comes to price.
This post will analyze the process of working with Marketing Contact HubSpot as well as the benefits they pose for your Business. So stick with us while we offer you the richest knowledge you’ll ever need. By the end, you should have a pretty good idea of improving your Marketing Campaigns & Performance using the best utilisation practises of Marketing Contacts.
Table of Contents
- Overview of HubSpot
- Key Features of HubSpot
- Marketing Contact HubSpot: What is This and How is This Beneficial to HubSpot Users?
- Benefits of Working with Marketing Contact HubSpot
- Marketing and Non-Marketing HubSpot Contacts
- Accessing Marketing Contact HubSpot
- Setting your HubSpot Contacts as HubSpot Marketing Contacts
- Final Note: Evaluating If HubSpot Marketing Contacts Are a Good Fit for Your Business
Overview of HubSpot
HubSpot is an industry leader when it comes to Inbound Marketing. One might even say that the company pioneered the entire sector. As a matter of fact, when it comes to Marketing, it goes without saying that HubSpot has something for everyone.
It is no surprise that most Businesses continue to rely on traditional means of Marketing. HubSpot, on the other hand, takes it to the next level by concentrating on Inbound Marketing tactics that improve a Company’s Advertising approach. How does it accomplish this? The product integrates Marketing, Sales, and Service to provide Businesses with a complete suite of Marketing capabilities.
The Hubspot Suite includes Free CRM, Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operations Hub and its Solution Offerings are optimized for the User at an affordable price depending on the package you want to purchase. You can also get Inbound Methodology from HubSpot’s Customer Support Team and its Community, made up of thousands of Professionals.
Below are some of the benefits you stand to gain by working with HubSpot:
- SEO and Content Strategy
- Email Marketing
- Creating Marketing Campaigns with measured performance
- Creating Landing Pages and Calls-to-Action
- Social Media Management
- Tracking of Lead Activity
- Automated Marketing and Sales Workflows
- Video Hosting and Management
- Generating Website Analytics
- Conversational Bots
If you are a beginner in Inbound Marketing and would like to learn more about the process of doing such in HubSpot, we have a detailed guide for your reference here.
Key Features of HubSpot
HubSpot is an All-in-One CRM tool that helps build relations with Customers and increase the Company’s Revenue. It offers various Software Solutions with the capability that allows companies to organize their Sales and Marketing Activities in one place seamlessly. A few more features of HubSpot are listed below:
HubSpot allows its business users to segment their Customers into categories based on their Age groups, Profession, Interests, Demographics, or Preferences. With Customer Segmentation, you can deliver your customers a tailored Web/Product experience as per their preferences.
HubSpot allows you to generate Reports of all Sales and Marketing Campaigns and track their Performance. This helps companies to plan future Campaigns accordingly. HubSpot comes with interactive dashboards to easily visualize data in real-time.
HubSpot knows that repetitive tasks are time-consuming and inefficient. It offers various Automation Tools that allow you to save time and focus on Business Planning. HubSpot can automatically send Emails, build Lists and automate the Project Workflow for you.
To learn more about HubSpot Marketing Automation, check out our helpful guide here.
Marketing Contact HubSpot
Sales and Marketing Campaign success depends on the budget and the outcome yield. While your Business may have millions of Customer Records, Marketing Contact HubSpot functionality makes it easy to identify, categorise and update Customer Records. With unlimited Marketing Contact HubSpot Storage facility up to 15 million records, there is plenty of room to fit every need of your Business.
Simplify HubSpot ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources like HubSpot (Free Source Connector with Hevo) to load data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Marketing Contact HubSpot: What is This and How is This Beneficial to HubSpot Users?
A while back, HubSpot Users were billed for all the Marketing Contacts they stored in the HubSpot CRM regardless of whether they used them or not. With the introduction of new Marketing Contact HubSpot functionality, this situation took a turn for the better. Now, users are only charged for the High-Quality Marketing Contacts that you frequently use for Email & Ads Campaigns.
What does this translate to? Well, in simple terms, you no longer have to pay for your Email Unsubscribers!
Benefits of Working with Marketing Contact HubSpot
Are you having second thoughts about HubSpot Marketing Contacts? Then have a look at some of the benefits below:
Have All your Marketing Contacts in One Convenient Location
Gone are the days when you had to get another system to store the Non-Marketing Contacts you do not want to pay for. As HubSpot says on their Website, Non-Marketing Contacts are contacts that will not count towards your Contact Tier. HubSpot Tools cannot market to these Contacts.
With the introduction of the Marketing Contact HubSpot feature, you can have all your Customer Contacts in one convenient location. Furthermore, you can easily categorize each Contact based on the purpose, a technique that is bound to boost work efficiency and reduce friction. What more could anyone ask for?
Easier Software Purchase Decisions
One of the factors that limited most users from purchasing HubSpot CRM software was Contact Pricing. With this obstacle out of the way, deciding the best CRM software suitable for your Business, either HubSpot Sales, Service, or Marketing, should be a more straightforward decision. For instance, if you currently use HubSpot CRM for free, transitioning to the Marketing Hub will be easy since you aren’t paying for every Marketing Contact you already have stored in the CRM.
More and More Contacts!
With the newly updated HubSpot Pricing Plans, you get to worry less about Marketing Contact HubSpot Pricing and reaching your Customer Record limit. You can now focus on curating Top-tier Marketing Materials that are bound to reach your Target Audience and Boost Sales. Below are some of the recent Marketing Contact HubSpot changes:
- The Email Sends Limit is now at 20x the number of Marketing Contacts, double the previous number.
- Professional and Enterprise Users get to enjoy more Contacts between Tiers. Specifically, Professional Users get 2,000 Contacts and Enterprise Users get 10,000 Contacts.
- Professional Users can utilize more Contacts which now stands at 2,000 compared to the previous 1,000.
A Focused Dashboard
The new Marketing Contact HubSpot Dashboard is designed to give you a more straightforward idea of where your Contacts are coming from. This way, you can make better decisions regarding Ads and Marketing Campaigns.
Marketing and Non-Marketing HubSpot Contacts
Much has been said about Marketing Contacts and the benefits they pose to HubSpot Users. However, how exactly do you discern whether one Contact is suitable for Marketing? Do you go through each individually? Of course not! HubSpot provides an easy way to identify and separate Marketing from Non-Marketing Contacts. The techniques vary depending on the type of User as outlined below:
- As you get to learn the ropes of working with HubSpot, all Contacts will be marked as Non-Marketing by default until you decide otherwise. This is to avoid extra costs.
- You can mark Contacts as Marketing as you input them, or you can opt to perform this process afterwards.
- HubSpot automatically generates a list of Unsubscribes and Email Bounces so that you can mark them all as Non-Marketing.
- You also have the option of adding Custom Filters to separate Marketing from Non-Marketing Contacts.
- You can manually create Workflows that will filter Incoming Contacts as Marketing or Non-Marketing.
- You can review your Contacts based on a predetermined period to stay up to date with Business Trends.
- Marketing Contacts will count towards your Marketing Tier and the Users you can market to.
- You can toggle between Marketing and Non-Marketing Options for your Contacts at any time. However, this status will officially change at once, either at the start of a new month or during Contract Renewal.
- Also, keep in mind that Contacts cannot be set from Marketing to Non-Marketing in the same month.
Accessing Marketing Contact HubSpot
Obtaining the HubSpot Package that contains Marketing Contacts is pretty straightforward. For New Users, the default Marketing Hub Software includes this option, so no worries there. However, if you are a Current User, you have the option of sticking with your existing Subscription or Upgrading to the option with Marketing Contacts. Easy, no fuss whatsoever.
Checking Access to the Marketing Contact HubSpot Feature
You can check this by heading over to your Account name and clicking on Account & Billing. Then, under Products and Add ons, you’ll see your Marketing Hub Subscription. If you have the Marketing Contacts feature, it’ll be as illustrated below.
HubSpot Tools Which Work With Marketing Contacts
The following HubSpot Marketing Tools will only function with Marketing Contacts:
- Marketing Emails, including follow-up Emails following form submissions.
- Marketing Workflow Activities, such as Send Email and Add to or Remove from Ads Audiences.
Setting your HubSpot Contacts as HubSpot Marketing Contacts
To manually configure Contacts for Mass Marketing and designate Contacts as Marketing Contacts, do the following:
Step 1: Navigate to Contacts > Contacts in your HubSpot account.
Step 2: Check the boxes next to the Contacts you wish to mark as Marketing Contacts. You can utilise a stored view to assist you in finding the Correct Contacts.
Step 3: Select Set as marketing contacts from the More dropdown option at the top of the table.
Step 4: In the dialog box, enter the number of contacts you’re updating and click Confirm.
Final Note: Evaluating If HubSpot Marketing Contacts Are a Good Fit for Your Business
HubSpot Marketing Contacts may be used by both New and Current HubSpot Users. These particular questions will assist you in reflecting on how it may benefit your Organisation the most.
For Marketers Who Are New to HubSpot:
- What is the total number of Customer Contacts you have?
- How many of those Contacts do you interact with on an Annual Basis?
- How many Unsubscribes or Bounces are there?
For Existing Marketers Using HubSpot:
- What is the total number of Customer Contacts you have?
- How many of those Contacts do you interact with on an Annual Basis?
- How many Unsubscribes or Bounces are there on both low and high Performing Campaigns?
- Have you ever had to delete Contacts in order to keep your bill from increasing?
By now, you should be having a rough idea of what Marketing Contact HubSpot are and how it can benefit your Ad and Email Campaign Performance. Marketing Contacts are pretty efficient when it comes to functionality and price. It doesn’t matter whether you are a new HubSpot User or a continuing one, Marketing Contacts are pretty flexible, and you will adjust pretty nicely.
For common Business needs like handling large amounts of Data and merging all such Marketing Data from CRM, SaaS Applications, and existing Databases can prove quite a daunting task, especially when you have no clue of how to analyse data. Hevo is a much simpler tool that requires absolutely no coding. Hevo Data is an all-in-one data solution centre that can help you with integrations that combine data from multiple sources like HubSpot (Data Source Available for Free in Hevo) into your Data Warehouse, where it can be analysed in a Business Intelligence Tool.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data will automate your data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. This platform allows you to transfer data from 100+ multiple sources, some of which like HubSpot can be used for free, to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you with a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding and opinions of Marketing Contact HubSpot in the comments section below!