Outreach HubSpot Integration Simplified: 14 Easy Steps
HubSpot CRM is one of the most popular Customer Relationship Management Platforms that provides a wide range of features for all businesses, from small startups to large enterprises. This complete CRM platform helps companies Increase Leads, Accelerate Sales, Streamline Customer Service, and much more.
Table of Contents
Having the option to set up Outreach HubSpot Integration supports frictionless selling since it keeps the hidden contact information in a state of synchronization, and saves time in manual import/export operations.
Upon a complete walkthrough of this article, you will gain a decent understanding of HubSpot and Outreach. You will also learn about the steps required to set up Outreach HubSpot Integration from scratch.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to HubSpot
- Introduction to Outreach
- Importance of Outreach HubSpot Integration
- Data Sharing between Outreach and HubSpot
- Steps to Set up Outreach HubSpot Integration
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is a subscription-based Marketing solution utilized by organizations to oversee different company parts, including Marketing and Sales. It is viewed as a pioneer in working with numerous solutions for managing Email Campaigns, Potential Customers, Managing Projects, and CRM. HubSpot allows customers to work with data from other platforms in a single space instead of prompting them to switch from one application to another.
One of the perks of using HubSpot is that it can be integrated with many applications. Depending on your needs, you can easily link HubSpot with other tools and applications of your choice. Among others, HubSpot can integrate with your Gmail to bring HubSpot to your inbox. It can be connected to your WordPress website to capture Leads and manage contact. Artificial Intelligence Systems like Amazon Alexa are not also left out as it can be integrated with HubSpot to receive HubSpot data in real-time for anywhere around the world.
For further information on HubSpot, click here to check out their official website.
Introduction to Outreach
Outreach is a Cloud-based Sales Automation System that assists the Sales team to Design, Optimize and Repeat Sales Campaigns using Email Templates and Analytics tools. With the use of “Sequence”, Outreach helps Sales groups set up Campaigns and touch-points based on quite a few standards that they pick. The Sales team can write a sequence of emails and calls to put every Lead they get through.
This makes it easier for the Sales team to capably handle all their Leads, Customers, or Prospects, regardless of their number. Outreach sends a notification to the team when Leads reply to emails, and those people that responded are scheduled for the next touch-point or step in succession. It also determines the best-performing times to send emails and afterward plans Email Campaigns in a like manner.
Besides that, Outreach Analytics features enable the Sales team to get information on their team performance. Because of Outreach’s Analytics features, the team can understand precisely where each prospect is inside the correspondence channel, and the team lead can learn about every team member’s performance.
For further information on Outreach, click here to check out their official website.
Importance of Outreach HubSpot Integration
One of the significant advantages of Outreach HubSpot Integration is that it allows businesses to link their contact on Outreach with HubSpot for easy analysis. This Outreach HubSpot Integration is part of the many data sync integrations available as part of Operations Hub, which means that the integration (only) does data sync of Contacts & Companies. This still gives you the ability to use Outreach in conjunction with HubSpot while maintaining data integrity as the data is constantly kept up to date on both sides. However, before you proceed to learn about the Outreach HubSpot Integration steps, you must know about the main features you get from integrating your Outreach account with HubSpot.
Key Features of Outreach HubSpot Integration
Synchronizing HubSpot and Outreach Data
One of the most important perks of using HubSpot and Outreach is stopping manual data entry by synchronizing the two applications. When records are created or updated in either application, that data will be shared automatically to the next one.
Synchronizing just the Information you need
With Outreach HubSpot Integration, you’re in charge of your information. You can set up a one or two-way sync, which implies you can either synchronize information from only one application to the next or to and fro between both applications. You can likewise add a channel for any Outreach Field or HubSpot Rundown to match up precisely what you need—and nothing you don’t.
Default Field Mappings
Another feature you get to enjoy is Field Mappings. This feature allows the Sales team to connect matching data in each application. HubSpot and Outreach out-of-the-box default Field Mappings make the set-up fast and keep your data spotless and coordinated.
Custom Field Mappings
Lastly, Custom Field Mappings are accessible with Operation Hub Starter or Professional plans. Custom Mappings make it flexible for businesses to make their mappings or make changes to their default ones.
Simplify Data Analysis using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ data sources and integrations to SaaS platforms such as HubSpot, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, and Firebolt Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, MongoDB, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Data Sharing between Outreach and HubSpot
Although both applications allow for seamless integration, they only allow you to synchronize Contact and Company information. Each object has Field Mappings that link the matching information from each application. Yet, they don’t enable synchronizing information like the Owners’ Information, Calls on both Platforms, Conversations, Tasks that are already done or in process, Deals between the Company and Leads, and Email sequences. If you want to change these default mappings or create your own, Custom Field Mappings are available with Operations Hub Starter and later versions.
Steps to Set up Outreach HubSpot Integration
Follow the steps given below to set up Outreach HubSpot Integration:
- Step 1: The first step to set up Outreach HubSpot Integration requires you to log into your HubSpot account if you have an existing account or sign up for one if you are a new user. This will then take you to the User Guide page, where you will need to search for the Outreach application for installation and integration.
- Step 2: After logging in, it then takes you to the User Guide page mentioned earlier. Here, you will need to scroll down to the “Discover more tips and tricks” button. Click it and scroll down to “3 Quick Ways to Customize HubSpot” to expand the section to see the “Integration” column and click on the “Find your favorites” button.
- Step 3: Proceed to search for “Outreach” on the search button.
- Step 4: On the next page, you will see information about Outreach; proceed to install the app. You will see the button to install the app on the right-hand side of the page and let it install and set up sync with HubSpot.
- Step 5: The next step is to choose object sync. Proceed to select the prospect you want. In this case, we are trying to sync outreach prospects with HubSpot contact. Click on Next and let it load.
- Step 6: It will then take you to the Property Sync Page, where you will carry out your Records Synchronization between HubSpot and Outreach. You can sync all prospects on your Outreach account with your HubSpot account contacts.
- Step 7: You can also select ‘List Membership‘ if you don’t want Outreach to synchronize with all of your contacts for data integrity. Then select ‘All Contacts associated with Target Accounts’ in the dropdown.
- Step 8: Move to the next page from the top where you will see Field Mapping. You will need to customize your Mappings.
- Step 9: Select all the Mapping types and options you want or add new mapping by clicking the ‘Add New Mapping‘ button on the right-hand corner of the page.
- Step 10: After clicking, you will see two new columns, select the kind of Mapping you want on both Outreach and HubSpot from the dropdown.
- Step 11: The next step is to preview all that you have done so far. You will see the preview button on the right-hand top corner of the page.
- Step 12: After clicking on the ‘Preview’ button, you will get a glimpse of how the data synchronization works.
- Step 13: Make sure it shows that Synchronization is on.
- Step 14: You will get a list of all of the contacts on your HubSpot account on your Dashboard.
This article provided you a step-by-step guide on how to set up Outreach HubSpot Integration. You also learned about the key features that Outreach HubSpot Integration offers. Integration of these two tools has the potential to maximize the output of any team working on a project. Integrating and analyzing your data from a diverse set of data sources can be challenging and this is where Hevo Data comes into the picture.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as HubSpot for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It also helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of learning about Outreach HubSpot Integration. Tell us in the comments below!