Taking over every facet of today’s business operations, marketing automation and its importance have become vital.
The idea is to communicate with users while at a specific stage in the customer lifecycle or product usage journey, leading to a paid subscription. To enable this, marketing teams must remain updated with correct contact details to send contextual messages to the correct customer base.
Enter, Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration to manage leads better. The integration helps manage suitable customer bases to enable contextual customer communication and relationship management.
The Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration helps you achieve three things:
- Update, track, and manage buyer relations: The integration automates customer data enrichment jobs by continuously updating information based on actions taken by the users across all their interactions.
- Fork-out market insights, changing user behavior and preferences: Analyze and understand user behavior by tracking the most prevalent trends. For example, most viewed section on your website, product churn rate, email link click, number of demo forms filled, and much more.
- Fashion new strategies to sell more: Using insights from the curated data, fashion new marketing strategies that will help you sell better by understanding the concerns of your wider audiences. This approach helps create meaningful selling experiences.
Table Of Contents
- What is Pipedrive?
- What is ActiveCampaign?
- Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign Integration
A Brief Overview Of Pipedrive
With over 95,000 teams now using Pipedrive’s CRM, Pipedrive has become a major contender in the CRM line of business.
Pipedrive, founded in 2010, is a SaaS enterprise specializing in developing customer relationship management (CRM) software. With its highly intuitive UI/UX design, Pipedrive’s CRM is built by salespeople for salespeople.
Pipedrive was founded in Estonia and is now headquartered in New York. Quickly jumping into Estonia’s startup scene, Pipedrive achieved unicorn status in 2020 in Estonia, becoming the 5th startup to receive the highly prestigious badge of honor. Today, the company’s valuation has grown to become $1.5 billion (USD).
Here’s what we like about Pipedrive:
- Managing leads and deals: Using custom-built chatbots and web forms, automate the feeding of leads’ information directly into the sales pipeline.
- Gain visibility into communication: Track business communications — calls, contact history, and emails — to gain a 360-degree view and control of scheduling processes.
- Automation: Eliminated lackluster and repetitive data enrichment tasks by leveraging AI and ML.
- Insights and reports: Gain insights to customize and optimize business processes, and set organizational goals.
- Impeccable security: Gain full transparency into the use of your business data, enterprise-wide.
- Cloud-agnostic services: You can access Pipedrive via mobile devices, too. It will help boost the software’s adoption through and through.
Hevo Data is a no-code data pipeline that helps to load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process.
Hevo supports 100+ data sources and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready format without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Hevo Data is a completely automated data pipeline service that offers data to be delivered in real-time — from source to destination — without any loss. Its fault-tolerant, scalable architecture ensures, best of class data security compliance.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
A Brief Overview Of ActiveCampaign
ActiveCampaign, founded by Jason VandeBoom, started as a consulting firm in 2003, now operates as a SaaS enterprise. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. As of 2021, ActiveCampaign has over 145,000 business clients under its ambit. The Chicago-based startup also recently announced raising $240 million at an over $3 billion valuation.
ActiveCampain, powered by its advanced AI & ML algorithms, helps automate email marketing, customer relationship management, and ad campaign process. With an omnichannel connect option, the software service allows users to deliver consistent messages with a buying intent. With over 870+ app integrations, 600+ pre-built automation, email templates, and more, ActivateCampaign enables sales teams to see the big picture to improve on the bottom line.
Here’re some key features that make ActiveCampaign the best in the automation and sales processes market:
- Leads and contact Scoring: Scoring leads into product qualified and non-qualified leads are important because if not done correctly, it results in lost-person hours, miscommunication errors, and manifesting wrong marketing ideas into practice. With ActiveCampaign, users can define their ideal customer base, adjust the lead score, and improve scoring criteria.
- Marketing Automation: ActivateCampaign provides users with built-in features that automate marketing campaigns. These features include initiating marketing campaigns, updating contact data, and reaching out to leads with minimal assistance. In addition to a drag-and-drop feature, to make campaign building simpler, ActiveCampaign curates user data to track market nudges and users’ product usage and behavioral patterns, too.
- Split Actions: Based on the predefined conditions set by the user, ActiveCampaign’s automated workflows split test the email campaigns. This process gives birth to clean, mean, and lean marketing campaigns to run on optimal efficiency.
- Attribution: Using ActiveCampaign’s attribution feature, users can leverage conversion and source information to develop unique experiences for contacts, trigger automation, and more.
Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration can be done in two different ways, for two different purposes:
- To automate adding and updating leads’ contact information to Pipedrive CRM;
- To leverage ActiveCampsign’s Import tool extract leads’ contact information from Pipedrive CRM to ActiveCampaign.
Purpose 1: Sync contacts from ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive
Before continuing, be informed that further process requires a Pipedrive account and active access to automation in ActiveCampaign. This Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration appends new information from ActiveCampaign to Pipedrive and tracks complete details in custom fields using the Pipedrive native app. This integration will create and update user information in Pipedrive itself.
Let’s begin with the Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration process:
Step 1: In the right menu, click on “CX Apps”
Step 2: Click on “Create and update people in Pipedrive,” using the drag and drop feature, place it on to your automation
Step 3: Next, click on the “Connect” button
Step 4: Log in with Pipedrive login credentials, follow instructions to enable Pipedrive ActiveCampaign connect
Step 5: On the “Account Connected!” dialogue box, click on the “Continue” button to proceed
Step 6: Next, you will need to map contact fields in your ActiveCampaign account to the people field in Pipedrive in the following sequence: First name, last name, and email address. Once done, click the “Finish” button
Purpose 2: Add, update, and append user contact information from Pipedrive to ActiveCampaign
Through this Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration, you can automate adding new and updating existing contacts in Pipedrive using the import tool present in the ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign will sync customer information in the given priority order: Mobile> Home > Work > Others. And you might also need to choose from two options to continue: First, “to import contacts and auto import new contacts;” Second, “Import contact and do not auto import new contacts.”
Let’s begin with the Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration process:
Step 1: On your ActiveCampaign account, in the left menu, click on “Contacts”
Step 2: You’ll find an “Import” button. Click on it
Step 3: Click Pipedrive
Step 4: Into the field provided, type your Pipedrive API token, click next to continue
Step 5: Select fields (lists) you want to add your Pipedrive to, then click on continue
Step 6: Next, you will need to choose from “to import current contacts and auto import new contacts in the future” or select “to import current contacts and do not auto-import new contacts in the future.”
Step 7: Now, you can also add a filter to your automatic import. Adding a filter will narrow down data to be imported into your ActiveCampaign account. (This step is optional) Click on the “Next” button to continue.
In this article, we discussed two methods to establish the Pipedrive-Activecampaign Integration.
Pipedrive-ActiveCampaign integration is helpful for today’s marketers to keep their customer data in sync two-ways and in the real-time process new entries as well as historical data. This integration helps you keep leads’ contact information in sync automatically, so you don’t need to worry about updating it every time.
Now, further empower your marketing teams in storing, transferring, and analyzing customer data. Start leveraging Hevo‘s powerful no-code data pipeline product which helps today’s marketers to analyze market trends better by speeding up analytics operations.
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from 100+ data sources such as SaaS applications like ActiveCampaign or Databases into your Data Warehouse. Hevo is a fully automated no-code data pipeline service provider.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.