Relationships and Processes are at the heart of every successful business. Building lasting relationships in Marketing and Business is a tough task. Maintaining Marketing Relationships or relationships with new prospects and potential customers can also be super difficult. If your customers are happy, they stay longer. But if your customers are unhappy, they won’t just leave you, they’ll go ahead and also tell the world about it. So, you need to make sure that you’re investing in creating a great experience for your customers, so that they don’t just stay longer but ideally, spread a positive word about you.
Well, worry no more, Pipedrive is here to help you manage your Customer Relationship efficiently. Manually handling Customer Data is not just tough but also error-prone, and hence businesses use Pipedrive CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Tool to automate a lot of their Marketing Processes. This article will discuss Pipedrive in detail, and how it helps to build new client relationships and serve customers.
Table of Contents
What is Pipedrive CRM?
Pipedrive is a leading Sales CRM and Pipeline Management Tool that seeks to make Sales in order for your business to thrive. It helps you manage your Sales and Customer Relationship efficiently. It is designed to help your Sales Teams stay organized, manage their pipelines, and focus on the best opportunities.
Pipedrive’s proactive nature automatically tracks and organizes calls and Emails, and synchronizes schedules across devices. You can easily import your Leads, assign them to your Salespeople, and move them through different stages of the Sales Cycle using Pipedrive. Its Web-based Application houses an intuitive interface divided into 5 sections, namely Deals, Mail, Activities, Contacts, and Statistics. You can see an overview of your current deals in progress, including basic information about each deal on the home screen.
When it comes to the world of business, Sales is your lifeline. Pipedrive makes it so easy to manage clients from the very first point of contact till the end of your Sales Funnel where they actually purchase your products or services. Ultimately, Pipedrive helps your business grow by keeping your Sales Drivers and Marketing Processes running in a clear order.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from Pipedrive and 100+ Data Sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get started with hevo for free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day free trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and map it to the destination schema.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100’s of sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within Data Pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Key Features of Pipedrive CRM
Founded in 2010, Pipedrive has changed the arena of sales CRM. It has gone on to become one of the leading CRM platforms for tracking Communications, Leads, and Deals. It has been used as a first-choice Sales CRM by companies, irrespective of their size and sector. Let’s discuss some of its key features responsible for its immense popularity.
- It offers a simple and interactive User-Interface (UI) that offers incredible insights to analyze the characteristics of successful deal cycles.
- It is highly customizable in nature, and it helps to establish exclusive Sales Processes for the company.
- Pipedrive Reporting Features allow you to view company statistics in real-time. The Live Dashboard offers you a real-time summary of your performance including New Deals, Won Deals, and Lost Deals.
- It allows you to keep track of clients from the very first point of contact till the end of the process.
- It allows you to quickly and easily add automated tasks such as Lead Sourcing, Building Relationships, etc.
- You can easily pull Leads from Chatbots and Email Forms.
In short, Pipedrive is perfect for managing Sales from start to end.
Pricing of Pipedrive CRM
Compared to other CRM and Pipeline Tools, Pipedrive is one of the most affordable. Its pricing plans allow you to go monthly or annually. It costs $12.5 monthly for the Essential Plan and $49.9 monthly for the Professional Plan. However, the Advanced Version for $24.9 (per user per month, billed annually) should be sufficient if you’re just starting out in the market. You also have an option of a 14-Day Free Trial with all the plans.
Let’s take a look at all the plans offered by Pipedrive.
- Essential: $12.50 per user per month, allows you to jump-start your business by setting up streamlined processes.
- Advanced: $24.90 per user per month, allows you to automate a lot of your Marketing Processes and boost your growing team’s efficiency.
- Professional: $49.90 per user per month, gives you access to enhanced analytics for optimizing the performance of your company and increases Sales and Revenue.
- Enterprise: $99.90 per user per month, ensures seamless collaboration between teams, and provides unlimited customization and support.
What Makes Pipedrive Superior to Others in the Market?
As discussed, Pipedrive has gone on to become one of the leading CRM platforms for tracking Communications, Leads, and Deals. It allows you to work with Emails and also supports integration with Google Maps. When compared to popular CRMS like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc, a huge advantage of Pipedrive is that it’s simple and very easy to use. For someone working in Sales, he/she doesn’t want to focus weeks on understanding how the system works. You need to be effective and sell more in business, and that is where Pipedrive’s easy-to-use CRM saves the day for you.
Here are some of the key reasons that set it apart from the competition.
- Pipedrive offers a simple and interactive User-Interface (UI) compared to other CRMs.
- It can import and export data with major CRMs in the market.
- It allows integrations with 250+ third-party tools and services with just the click of a button.
- It can help your Sales Team visualize deals in progress with Custom Fields and Pipeline Stages.
- It offers a variety of native mobile apps, across Android and iOS.
- It is one of the highly customizable CRMs available, and it already gives you a variety of templates to work within your CRM systems. You can also go ahead and add a custom workflow.
- As discussed, it has a minimal learning curve and requires only nominal training to get started.
- It offers tremendous support and extends help over Email, Calls, and Live Chat.
There are plenty of tools out there that you’re going to want to use for your Marketing Agency, a CRM is just one of the 20 to 30 tools that you’re going to end up using. As companies begin to explore the number of ways in which they use a CRM, they look for the possibility of customization to facilitate Sales operations of a success-driven organization. You can use Pipedrive CRM to improve the way your business works.
This article provided you with a basic understanding of what Pipedrive is and how it can help you to scale your business. It helps you to easily keep track of all the Communications, Deals, and Lead Cycles. But when it comes to tracking and analyzing Customer’s Information especially when your Customer Base becomes large, it becomes a daunting task. This is where Hevo saves your efforts and simplifies the process.
visit our website to explore hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools such as Pipedrive, allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Give Hevo Data a try and sign up for a 14-day free trial today. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, check them out!
Do you use a CRM? Share your experience of working with Pipedrive in the comments section below.