Pipedrive and HubSpot are Customer Relationship Management (CRMs) designed to streamline the process of nurturing Leads and customers that interact with your business. Different CRMs focus on different aspects of the journey and some cover all. Pipedrive and HubSpot are alternative CRMs depending on your needs, but a comparison of their features and use cases can help you make better decisions when opting for any.
Pipedrive is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool that helps you bring more engaged Leads. This eventually helps you can focus on the right people at the right time and convert them to deals in your Sales Pipelines. On the other hand, HubSpot is a CRM that helps you manage relationships with all your customers, enhance business productivity, track customer resources, and purchase details, etc.
This article will introduce you to the nature and features of Pipedrive and HubSpot while providing you the parameters that drive your decision to choose between Pipedrive vs HubSpot.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Pipedrive
Pipedrive unlike other Customer Relationship Management (CRMs) is a web-based Sales CRM that focuses on delivering easy-to-use Pipeline Management solutions to plan Sales Activities and Monitor Leads.
Its Pipeline Management solution makes sure the CRM is more Sales-focused as it helps users get a visual representation of the buyer’s journey and their results. Pipedrive CRM helps you monitor your Sales Activities, track the progress of Sales Leads and see your result visually, and also integrate other 3rd party services to boost Sales efficiency and save time.
Pipedrive’s Dashboard allows you to sort Leads according to deal dates, sizes, and activities. That way you can stay on top of deals and optimize sales results.
For more information on Pipedrive, click here.
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is a Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) built to meet business needs with less complexity. It is designed to help businesses achieve their sales goal more effectively. It is not targeted at specific company size, it can handle any company’s business processes.
HubSpot is a generic platform for other HubSpot software – Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, CMS Hub, and Operations Hub. This is what sets HubSpot apart and helps you make a decision on Pipedrive vs HubSpot. All of this software has free and paid plans of their types.
Depending on your current needs, you can decide whether to use one of the products under the hood of HubSpot or purchase the whole software.
For more information on HubSpot, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 150+ data sources (including HubSpot, etc.) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Parameters that Drive the Pipedrive vs HubSpot Decision
Now, that you have a basic idea of Pipedrive and HubSpot, let us talk about the parameters on which you can differentiate Pipedrive vs HubSpot and make the best choice for your business. There is no on-fit solution to this. The decision of Pipedrive vs HubSpot highly depends on your Business Model, Requirements, Budget, and Parameters listed below. The following are the parameters that drive Pipedrive 4 vs HubSpot decision:
1) Pipedrive vs HubSpot: CRM Integration
This is the most important parameter that drives Pipedrive vs HubSpot decision.
Pipedrive supports 150+ integrations and provides API for developers to build custom applications and plugins to work with it. Some of the integrations include:
- Events and meetings: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, Livestorm, Client Point.
- Telephony: Aircall, Just Call, Twilio, etc.
- Office suite integration: PandaDoc, Microsoft Flow, etc.
The products that developers build with Pipedrive’s API can be placed on Pipedrive’s Marketplace as either free or paid where users can have access to it.
On the other hand, HubSpot provides 1000+ 3rd party integration. It has a Cross-Integration with Salesforce. It also has an API on which you can build dynamic custom applications that provide different on. These apps can be placed on the Marketplace where businesses can find them and purchase them for usage.
2) Pipedrive vs HubSpot: Lead Management
Lead Management is very simplified and effective with Pipedrive. The Dashboard provides in-built and custom capabilities to manage both incoming and inbound Leads.
The CRM allows you to score and qualify all the Leads so you can stay abreast of top deals. It simplifies the route to delivering a good Sales process to customers by providing follow-up capabilities. All of these activities can also be monitored on the mobile app.
HubSpot’s Lead Management Service on the other hand allows you to interact with your Leads in real-time via the CRM Contact Record. The record is automatically updated as soon as another Lead is acquired via Call or E-Mail. This helps you keep track of every Lead you get and their information for a follow-up.
Usually, HubSpot’s lead management service is integrated with Sales Hub which you can get started with for free.
3) Pipedrive vs HubSpot: Pricing
When it comes to pricing Pipedrive provides 4 different plans to choose from. Those are:
- Essential: $12.50 per user/month. Organize Sales Pipelines and follow-up with the Leads.
- Advanced: $24.90 per user/month. This plan allows for the automation of repetitive processes on the platform.
- Professional: $49.90 per user/month. The professional plan provides collaboration and communication options.
- Enterprise: Custom pricing. The Enterprise plan is a Custom plan that requires contact with Pipedrive’s Sales Team.
Moreover, all the plans include:
- Open API.
- Support for iOS and mobile apps.
- App integrations.
- Chat and E-Mail support.
Also, these plans could also be customized with add-ons like:
- Web visitor: Web visitor shows how your visitors find you, what they did and the time spent with your business.
- LeadBooster: Lead Booster allows you to engage Leads with web forms in addition to the Chatbot and LiveChat functionality.
Pipedrive also provides unlimited Contacts, Custom Fields, and Sales Pipelines for all plans.
On the other hand, HubSpot’s pricing plan comes in 2 packages – Product & Plans and Bundle.
- Product & Plans: Product & Plan has different prices for different integrations. This gives more options to its customers to choose from and helps them save money. There are 5 integration categories in which the prices are divided into namely Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, CMS, and Operations.
- Starter: $45 per month. Contains support for forms, E-Mail Marketing, Live Chat, and landing pages for Lead Generation. The maximum number of contacts you can store is 1000.
- Professional: $800 per month. The maximum number of contacts you can store is 2000
- Enterprise: $3200 per month. The maximum number of contacts you can store is 10000
- Starter: $45 per month.
- Professional: $450 per month.
- Enterprise: $1200 per month.
- Customer Service
- Starter: $45 per month.
- Professional: $360 per month.
- Enterprise: $1200 per month.
- Starter – $23 per month.
- Professional – $360 per month.
- Enterprise – $1200 per month.
- Starter: $45 per month.
- Professional: $720 per month.
- Starter: $45 per month.
- Professional: $1600 per month.
- Enterprise: $4000 per month.
Note: All the prices above are annual.
The article introduced you to Pipedrive and HubSpot and provided the parameters that drive Pipedrive vs HubSpot decision. Pipedrive is a Sales CRM but HubSpot is much more than that. Pipedrive focuses solely on improving the Sales process of any organization by providing needed integrations and relatively affordable pricing plans.
HubSpot goes all around, from Sales to Marketing to Operations. The unlimited Contacts and Sales Pipeline of Pipedrive trumps the HubSpot plan as do many other capabilities. Your choice of CRM should be based on your needs but as a small/medium-sized company hoping to scale and get flexible, Pipedrive is a good pick.
In case you want to integrate data from data sources like HubSpot into your desired Database/destination, then Hevo Data is the right choice for you! It will help simplify the ETL and management process of both the data sources and the data destinations. It helps transfer data from HubSpot to a destination of your choice for free.
Visit our website to explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign up and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of Pipedrive vs HubSpot in the comments section below!