Many small companies and individuals are launching their E-Commerce websites and most of them are looking for an easy way to set up their website or online store so that they can focus more on selling products and services. Online merchants who want to sell their custom design products in the market don’t have enough capital to set up warehouses and arrange all the machines. Printful is a print-on-demand and dropshipping service provider that helps online merchants sell their custom design products to their customers.
To list and sell items online, you need an online store. WooCommerce is a free-to-use E-Commerce platform that lets you set up your online store within minutes without any coding experience. Printful WooCommerce Integration can help users directly send orders received on your online store to Printful. This saves time and your customer’s order will start as quickly as possible once it is received from WooCommerce to Printful.
Printful WooCommerce Integration offers real-time shipping rates to your customers on your WooCommerce store. In this article, you will learn about WooCommerce, Printful, and the steps to set up Printful WooCommerce Integration. You will also read about the benefits of using Printful WooCommerce Integration and how it helps online merchants sell custom design products effectively and automate the process.
Table of Contents
- An active Printful account.
- An active WooCommerce website.
Introduction to Printful
Printful is a dropshipping service provider that provides services that include high-quality print-on-demand products, branding, and packaging, warehousing, and fulfillment, creative services, etc. It is an online app that is easily integrated with your online store or E-Commerce website to deliver printed products to your customers. Printful is popular for delivering on-demand printed hats, t-shirts, mugs, tote bags, posters, phone cases, accessories, homeware, and apparel. You don’t need to give any setup or upfront cost for the accessories or machines. Your customers only pay for the final product.
Printful has warehouses across the globe so that products ship quickly to your customers and even bypass shipping and duty fees on locally available items. It also provides high-quality design, photography, and branding service to make your product look appealing to your customers. There is no limit to a minimum number of orders, that allows users to save money and avoid leftover stock issues.
Key Features of Printful
Printful offers print-on-demand services to its users and allows online stores owners to save money. A few features of Printful are listed below:
- Integration: Printful supports integration with many E-Commerce platforms and online marketplaces to provide flexibility and accessibility of its services to most E-Commerce website owners.
- Design Tools: Printful comes with Design Makes that lets you create unique designs from clipart, shapes, and access over 80 million images from Getty Images.
- Complete Automation: Printful when integrated with your online store can import products from your store automatically to make the fulfillment process quick and easy.
To know more about Printful, click here.
Introduction to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a customizable open-source E-Commerce platform that is built on WordPress. It comes in form of a plugin and can turn any WordPress website into an E-Commerce website. It adds basic E-Commerce functionalities to the site such as payment, shipping, taxes, order management, product, and categories, etc. With the help of WooCommerce, small to large-sized online merchants using WordPress can easily set up and manage their online store. More than 90% of the E-Commerce sites available on WordPress use WooCommerce.
You don’t need any coding experience or technical knowledge to set up a WooCommerce store, leveraged with a drag-drop tool that allows you to move blocks and customize the store. You can add more functionalities to your WooCommerce platform by installing various built-in WooCommerce extensions from its marketplace. You can also get an overview of the performance of your store with the help of Reporting and Analytics tools offered by WooCommerce.
Key Features of WooCommerce
WooCommerce makes it easier for online merchants to set up an E-Commerce website and sell products and services. A few features of WooCommerce are listed below:
- Dynamic Pricing: WooCommerce automatically calculated tax rates and delivery charges for you on every item based on the location it needs to be delivered.
- Secure Payments: WooCommerce offers multiple payment methods including credit cards, bank transfers, checks, and cash on delivery. Store owners can also integrate various payment gateways such as WooCommerce Payments, Stripe, PayPal, Square, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Reporting: Users can keep track of their Sales stats, refunds, top winning products, and categories, etc. using the Reporting tools offered by WooCommerce.
To know more about WooCommerce, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as WooCommerce, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources) and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Printful WooCommerce Integration
Now that you have understood about Printful and WooCommerce. In this section, you will go through the process of Printful WooCommerce Integration. To ensure all the features of Printful works best with your WooCommerce store, you need WooCommerce version 2.4.8 or newer. The following steps to set up Printful WooCommerce Integration are listed below:
Steps 1: Enabling WooCommerce REST API
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Navigate to the “WooCommerce” option from the side navigation bar, then go to its “Settings” and click on the “Advanced” tab.
- Switch to the “Legacy API” tab, then check the “Enable the legacy REST API” option, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
- WooCommerce REST APIs works when WordPress permalinks are enabled. The permalink features depend on the server configuration.
- Click on the “Settings” option of WordPress from the side navigation bar.
- Here, click on the “Permalinks” option, and under the “Common Settings” section, choose any other link structure other than “Plain” for the WooCommerce API to work, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Save Changes” button.
Step 2: Installing Printful Plugin
- Go to the “Plugins” option from the side navigation bar, then click on the “Add New” button, as shown in the image below.
- Here, search for “Printful” on the search box.
- Click on the “Install Now” button of the Printful plugin. Then activate the plugin.
- Go to the Printful WooCommerce plugin, as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Connect” button. It will ask for the Printful credentials to connect Printful WooCommerce, as shown in the image below.
- Provide all the valid credentials and grant access to data by clicking on the “Approve” button, as shown in the image below.
- Now, you can automatically create products, their mockup images, descriptions, and pricing with just a few clicks.
That’s it! You have completed the Printful WooCommerce Integration.
Benefits of Printful WooCommerce Integration
A few benefits of using Printful WooCommerce Integration are listed below:
- Printful WooCommerce Integration allows users to get automated tax settings and live shipping rates on all the products via Printful.
- Printful WooCommerce automatically imports orders from the WooCommerce store to the Printful fulfillment system for order initialization.
- Printful WooCommerce Integration allows users to avoid any upfront cost, inventory hassle, or unsold product storage.
In this article, you learnt about Printful, WooCommerce, and the steps to set up Printful WooCommerce Integration. You also read about the benefits of using Printful WooCommerce Integration and how it helps WooCommerce store owners sell custom design products on demand and automate the process via Printful drop shipping services. WooCommerce is a widely E-Commerce due to its simplicity and user-friendly interface, users who want to sell their custom-designed products use Printful because of its cost-effective and reliable process to drop ship products to the customers.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
E-Commerce site data contains valuable information and should be available in the analysis-ready form to perform analysis. Hevo Data offers a No-code Data Pipeline solution to transfer all your WooCommerce data to any Data Warehouse. It fully automates the process of transferring data from 100+ sources to any Data Warehouse without writing a single line of code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of learning about Printful WooCommerce Integration in the comments section below!