Customer relationship management (CRM) is a platform used to build up strong relationships between the company and customers. Customer Relationship Management encourages the interaction of customers with a company and helps in generating leads and key information to engage more and more customers. However one needs to understand that it does not attract customers, instead it only keeps the track of your known and trusted customers and their activity (transactional or data entry) with your business.
In addition to that, it also shows you an analysis of customers based on their demographic (age, gender, marital status, etc.), Geographic data. It also gives you information regarding the interest of your customers and shows you who are the frequent, regular, and VIP buyers associated with your company. QuickBooks CRM integration is what you’ll know more about in this article.
In the following article, you will read about what QuickBooks is and what its salient and key features are. You will get to know about Quickbooks CRM. You will also learn about what a CRM platform is and why it will be beneficial for your business to integrate CRMs with QuickBooks. We have also gathered some of the best CRMs software which you can integrate with QuickBooks. Lastly, you will get an idea about how to select the best Quickbooks CRM. In conclusion, you will read about the limitations of QuickBooks CRM integration.
Table of contents:
What is QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is software launched by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx in association with one of the leading software developer companies Intuit in 1988 for managing the investment and track record. But it took time to flourish and be used in different companies. In 2003, most companies started using QuickBooks to manage their investment and track records, because of its seamless workflow, user-friendly interface, easy to handle, and wide range of features. Nowadays, plenty of software versions of QuickBooks are launched in the market. It keeps track of income, expenses, and daily transactions. It also helps in preparing reports, payrolls, and billings. In short, it took care of all the financial needs of your business.
Key Features of QuickBooks
- Transfer of data– The data, whichever input into the accounting software of QuickBooks, gets transferred to a spreadsheet for easy summarization and analysis.
- Easy to use– QuickBooks has a smooth and simple interface that is suitable for everyone to use. All your basic financial needs are easy to monitor using QuickBooks.
- Analysis– With a quick analysis of QuickBooks, you will get a clear idea about where your business stands and which strategy you should have to increase the heights of your business.
- Transparency of details– With QuickBooks, you will have complete transparency of transactions done by your company.
- Facility of invoice– Using QuickBooks, you can monitor your transaction from any device by generating an invoice on any device.
- Accuracy in the calculation– As per your firm, you will have accurate tax calculations by QuickBooks features.
- Generation of business projection– QuickBooks prepares reports of profit and expenses which helps in generating business projections.
- Customization– One can customize the reports, billings, and payrolls using QuickBooks features.
- Compatibility– QuickBooks is compatible with local as well as foreign currencies.
- Real-time access– With QBD, by one click you will have everyday transaction details and past transaction details.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, its and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources and loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
What is a CRM Platform?
CRM (Customers Relationship Management) platform keeps the record of all the activities of customers carried with your business which helps in lead generation.
- Tracks customer activities by email campaigns and surveys.
- Connect your business to social media and attract customers by offers and promotions.
- Manage customer support and prepare to attract content for customers.
- Online advertising
- Keeps the transaction record of customers.
QuickBooks CRM Integration
QuickBooks CRM: Need to Integrate CRMs with QuickBooks
QuickBooks manages all your transaction records while CRM keeps the communication of purchases and interactions with customers. Without QuickBooks CRM integration, you will have to rely on only one software to keep the record of transactions and many transaction details will remain disclosed because of that and one may have to face great loss in business. Therefore to avoid such problems in the future one should integrate QuickBooks with CRM
QuickBooks CRM: Top 10 CRMs to Integrate with QuickBooks
1. Salesforce CRM
Salesforce is launched by the same company that launched QuickBooks so it is highly recommended CRM to integrate with QuickBooks.
2. HubSpot CRM
Hubspot is a great CRM you can rely on for keeping records, but one should note that it is built up by third parties
3. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM software is best for companies who are okay with keeping records and customization manually.
4. Method CRM
Method CRM is compatible with all versions of QuickBooks but it is expensive software to use.
5. Insightly CRM
Insightly is useful for the management of records but it lacks many features.
6. Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a wide range of features but it requires integration via third parties.
7. Pipedrive CRM
Pipedrive CRM requires a subscription and it mainly focuses on sales-based businesses.
8. Freshsales CRM
If your most deals close overcall, then it is a suitable CRM for your QuickBooks.
9. Nutshell CRM
Nutshell mainly focuses on sales-based businesses and is easy to use with QuickBooks.
10. Copper CRM
Copper does not keep a record of interaction with customers, so you will have to manually keep the record of transactions and purchases.
QuickBooks CRM: How to Choose the Best CRM for QuickBooks?
There are plenty of CRM software available in the market for QuickBooks CRM integration. But selecting the right CRM to integrate is the basic question that may come into your mind. You should select the CRM according to the requirements of your business. One should select the CRM which does the work you want to and give you more clear analysis and insight of customers’ interaction with your business and transparent insight of account transactions from your business. In addition, make sure the CRM saves your time while invoicing generation and data input.
No doubt, with QuickBooks CRM integration, you will have a clear insight and complete record of customers purchases and interaction with your business, but there are many limitations you may face while using QuickBooks or QuickBooks CRM integration as it is a complicated process of integration with many CRM. You can use Hevo which offers similar features such as analysis, tracking records, and so on.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data will automate your data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. This platform allows you to transfer data from 100+ multiple sources to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.