Secure payments are necessary for merchants selling their products online. As the fast-paced digital economy thrives, so do the threats from cybercriminals and fraud. Merchants need improved access to secure payment solutions that can be readily integrated into their E-commerce Hosting Solutions.
Magento (Adobe Commerce), being one of the most widely used E-Commerce Solutions, has a payment gateway that enables users to construct safe and PCI-compliant interfaces with leading payment providers. In today’s world, merchants require PCI compliance, which is a set of rules that ensures the security of online transactions and protects them from identity theft. Sage Pay Magento 2 is one such payment service integration that allows retailers to take payments safely, removing one worry from their list.
In this post, we’ll take a look at Sape Pay Magento 2 integration using Magento’s (Adobe Commerce) In-App Marketplace integrations. We’ll also guide you on how you can set up Sage Pay’s different protocols like Server, Pi, Form, PayPal from the Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) Configuration Page. So, let’s get the ball rolling.
Table of Contents
- What is Sage Pay (now Opayo)?
- What is Magento (Adobe Commerce)?
- Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration Using In-App Marketplace Integrations
- Configuring Sage Pay Magento (Adobe Commerce) Integration in Magento (Adobe Commerce) Admin Panel
What is Sage Pay (now Opayo)?
Sage Pay, now known as Opayo Pay is a major European Payment Service Provider (PSP). Sage Pay was bought from Sage Group in November 2019 by Elavon, a credit card transaction processor and part of US Bancorp.
The software’s success speaks for itself, as the Sage Pay gateway processed £40 billion in card payments for over 50,000 merchants, both online and in-store, in 2019. Sage Pay has a distinct offering in terms of service, transparency, and trust that it has been able to maintain over the last two decades. During this period, numerous businesses have benefitted from Sage Pay’s service and expertise.
Sage Pay is also PCI DSS Degree 1 compliant, which is the greatest level of card data security available. They offer better fraud screening and are constantly investing in cutting-edge technology and testing for digital security.
Key Features and Benefits of Sage Pay
- Easy Payment Processing: Sage Pay Software Suite is intended to help businesses speed their cash flow by assuring quick and safe payments. This is one of the many advantages of Sage Pay, and it is the reason why thousands of E-commerce businesses rely on it. Everything in Sage Pay is set up to ensure that consumer payments are sent to the company as fast, easily, and securely as possible.
- All-day Support: Sage Pay team is available round the clock to extend help on the phone, via email, and through Social Media. Sage Pay also offers a ton of online resources and guides to help new members get started.
- Scalable Pricing: Businesses love scalable pricing models that grow with their requirements. Sage Pay offers plans that are adapted to the needs of each company- with Flex Plan, Plus Plan, and Corporate Plan to cater to all your needs.
What is Magento (Adobe Commerce)?
Magento (Adobe Commerce) comes as a bigwig among other popular E-commerce Hosting Solutions because of its flexible and stand-alone Shopping Cart System that allows you to have full access to the code as well as control over the look, content, and functionality of the website.
Magento’s (Adobe Commerce) PHP framework allows programmers to create both static and dynamic websites, allowing for extensive customization. Varien Inc. first introduced the software in March 2018, however, a big rebuild occurred in 2015 after Magento was bought by Adobe. At present Magento (Adobe Commerce), comes as a Cloud-based Solution that gets included in Adobe Commerce Cloud’s bundled offering.
Magento 2.0, the upgrade, houses a surplus of features including SEO readiness, Multi-store support, Marketing tools, Deep analytics, Catalogue management, a robust shopping cart with support for multiple shipping addresses, and more. Combined with Adobe Experience Cloud, Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) will bring Digital Commerce, Order Management, and Business Intelligence to enable both B2B and B2C shopping experiences across the customer journey.
According to Builtwith trends, Magento (Adobe Commerce) is the third most popular E-commerce Platform. It hosts 10,618 live websites at the time of writing among the top 1 million sites of E-commerce.
Key Features and Benefits of Magento (Adobe Commerce)
- Multichannel Commerce: Whether you’re a B2B ready to go direct to consumer (D2C) or a B2C managing several brands in 10 different languages, Adobe Commerce powered by Magento (Adobe Commerce) allows you to manage various Sales Channels and Brands while expanding into new nations from a single platform.
- Scalability with Improved Performance: With a modular core and headless features, Magento (Adobe Commerce) is entirely scalable and extendable. Magento 2.0 is a layered design with four performance-optimized tiers, and it includes a variety of enhancements to minimize page weight and improve response times as your store website grows.
- Security and Reliability: The Magento (Adobe Commerce) Platform is extremely safe, with long-established processes and controls that comply with industry-accepted standards, regulations, and certifications. Some of the built-in security measures include enhanced password management and improved prevention of cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks. Magento 2 now includes a Security Scan Tool for identifying security issues, updating malware updates, and detecting illegal access.
- Community Support: If there is one area where the Open Source E-commerce Platform has a clear edge, it is unquestionably the Community Support. Magento (Adobe Commerce) provides a large worldwide community of E-commerce developers, contributors, and innovators to connect with, learn from, and collaborate with. Users can also enroll in Adobe Community Insider Programme to gain access to Magento (Adobe Commerce) Source Code, a Cloud Sandbox Account, and early software updates, fixes, and tools.
- Myriad Payment Method Support: Magento (Adobe Commerce) is compatible with a wide range of payment gateways and comes pre-installed with many of them. It works with popular payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, CartaSi, Sage Pay WorldPay, 2Checkout, and EBizCharge with a superior check-out experience that doubles as a positive for both online merchants and customers.
Make use of Hevo, a Simple yet Speedy Solution to Data Integration
Hevo offers a faster way to move data from databases or SaaS applications like Magento (Adobe Commerce) and 100+ other Sources into your Data Warehouses like Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake and Firebolt to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo Platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Real-time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- Tremendous Connector Availability: Hevo houses a diverse set of Connectors that authorize you to bring data in from multiple data sources such as Magento (Adobe Commerce), Elasticsearch, Shopify, Amplitude, Jira, and Oracle, and even Data-Warehouses such as Redshift and Snowflake in an integrated and analysis-ready format.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration Using In-App Marketplace Integrations
Managing Magento (Adobe Commerce) Sage integration becomes easy with Magento Marketplace Integrations. Magento Marketplace has a fair variety of third-party integrations offering Sage Pay payment support, some of which are Adobe Bronze Solution Partners with the goal of co-selling and designing superior user experiences to help you link your Sage Pay to Magento (Adobe Commerce) effortlessly.
Sage Pay Magento 2 integration from these third-party apps include features such as:
- An additional layer of security with 3D Secure 2.0 checkout.
- Support for multiple online stores.
- Admins may examine transaction history, modify profiles, and determine which credit card kinds and countries are authorized.
- Giving customers the ability to modify their profiles and, if requested, cancel them.
- Advanced payment processing and fraud detection.
- MOTO (Mail Order/ Telephone Order) support.
Furthermore, every add-on offers one-click settings to let you choose from a wide range of PCI compliant payment integrations from Sage Pay- PI, Server, Form, PayPal with ease.
So, without further ado, here are a few solid choices for you to consider:
Note: All the Sage Pay Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) App Integrations mentioned hereafter require users to have a Sage Pay account. If you are not a Sage Pay customer yet, sign up for Sage Pay (Opayo) service here.
Sage Pay Suite PRO: Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration
Sage Pay Suite PRO (currently Opayo Suite) is a popular Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration with over 4500 active Sage Pay merchants. It is provided by Ebizmarts, an authorized Sage Pay Magento (Adobe Commerce) Partner. Ebizmarts is solely dedicated to creating the greatest Magento platform integrations. Their customer care is renowned in the E-commerce sector, and they are well-known for their comprehensive grasp of Magento technology. Since 2009, Ebizmarts has been a Sage Pay (Opayo) Partner.
Key Features of Sage Pay Suite PRO, Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration
- During the 12-month support period, Ebizmart provides free email assistance as well as free upgrades.
- Allows purchases using an embedded credit card form, a pop-up iframe, or a complete redirect to Sage Pay’s own form.
- Allowing upfront payments, partial payments, and refunds using the Sage Pay system for both frontend and backend orders (MOTO).
- Some payment interfaces are simple to configure in Magento (Adobe Commerce), requiring only two clicks.
- Integration with several Sage Pay protocols is included (Server, Pi, Form, PayPal).
- Supports multiple currencies (GBP, EUR, USD, AUD… and any other currency that you have enabled in MySage Pay).
Sage Pay Suite PRO costs $373.48 on a Magento (Adobe Commerce) 2.4 Open Source Edition. Pricing is determined on your Magento version (2.4 CE or 2.4 EE) and Support Period. Other charges and fees are optional and will be applied as needed.
Link to Sage Pay Magento (Adobe Commerce) Integration
- In Magento (Adobe Commerce) App Marketplace: Sage Pay Suite PRO
- On Ebizmarts Official Website: Opayo Suite
Additional Information and Guides
Opayo Payment & Subscriptions: Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration
Another helpful Sage Pay Magento 2 integration tool, this app lets you deliver a smooth checkout experience for your customers. It’s offered by Magenest, a Bronze Solution Adobe Partner, and enables merchants to configure all available Sage Pay payment integrations – PI, Server, Form, Direct, and PayPal. It comes with support for MOTO, direct refund, and Gift Aids.
Key features of Opayo Payment & Subscriptions, Sage Pay Magento 2 Integration
- Admins can integrate their Sage Pay accounts directly, manage transactions, profiles, and credit memos for refunding.
- Merchants can track and manage customers’ subscription profiles which include customer information (name, address, contact) and history of subscription orders.
- Add a payment option for 3D Secure 2.o (3DS2).
- Merchants will be able to incorporate an Opayo-hosted payment form onto their website.
- Merchants can wire refunds directly from the back-end of their Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce) store. With Direct Fund, merchants can speed up the refund process.
Opayo Payment & Subscriptions by Magenest Integration costs $199. Pricing is determined on your Magento (Adobe Commerce) Edition and Support Period. If you want to, you may additionally pay an extra $50 installation cost.
Link to Opayo Payment & Subscriptions App Integration
Additional Information and Guides
Configuring Sage Pay Magento (Adobe Commerce) Integration in Magento (Adobe Commerce) Admin Panel
Once the above Sage Pay Magento 2 integrations are enabled and configured, merchants will be able to set up Sage Pay as a payment gateway for their customers from Magento (Adobe Commerce) Admin Panel by going to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > Sage Pay (Opayo) Payment Gateway.
They will be able to set all fields under the desired Sage Pay protocols (Global Config, PI Integration, Form Integration, Paypal Integration, Direct Integration) using the information from Sage Pay Administrator Settings.
As an example, you can fill in your Vendor name, User, and Password field in the above Magento (Adobe Commerce) Settings Screenshot by copying information from user credentials from Sage Pay Admin. Similarly, you can enter Form Encryption Password from the Password details section in Sage Pay into your Magento Sage Pay Global Config.
This way, set all the required fields as per your needs, and then you’ll be all set to use Sage Pay Magento 2 payment integration on your Magento (Adobe Commerce) store.
Since most businesses today have turned digital, processing secure payments have become a necessity for retailers. With Sagepay Magento 2 payment integration, retailers can ensure security in transactions and provide a seamless checkout experience for their customers.
To open their businesses, online retailers use several E-commerce systems such as Magento (Adobe Commerce). While the basic add-ins and integrations are useful, connecting many services to a single source of truth becomes too expensive for many. Hevo Data is a technology that was created expressly to handle the issue of heterogeneous data source connection, allowing Small and Medium Businesses to operate smoothly with their everyday applications.
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools such as Magento (Adobe Commerce) allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo lets you migrate your data from your Magento (Adobe Commerce) Admin to any Data Warehouse of your choice like Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery, or Firebolt within minutes with just a few clicks.
Would you like to try the Hevo? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your ideas about learning Magento (Adobe Commerce) Sage integration in the comments area below. Tell us about any other payment processing integrations you’d want us to cover. We’d like to hear your thoughts and ideas.