Sales Cloud Einstein Simplified 101
Recent technological developments across the world have led to rapid growth in the adoption rate of cloud-based services in several industries. The Sales and Marketing departments of businesses have now started to use various digital tools like CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems that aid them in accelerating revenue generation. CRM platforms have recently gained popularity for its effectiveness that it provides at a nominal cost. According to a report, the average ROI (Return on Investment) on every dollar spent on CRM is around $8.71.
Table of Contents
Sales Cloud Einstein is a unique service provided by Salesforce that increases the capabilities of the Salesforce CRM platform exponentially by offering multiple Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning-powered features and tools to help businesses increase their Sales.
This article will provide you a comprehensive guide to Sales Cloud Einstein and how users can easily integrate it with Salesforce Sales Cloud to enjoy its benefits. It will also talk about the advantages that users get while working with Sales Cloud Einstein. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Introduction to Salesforce Cloud
- Introduction to Sales Cloud Einstein
- Key Features of Sales Cloud Einstein
- Steps to Set Up Sales Cloud Einstein
- Advantages of Sales Cloud Einstein
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the world’s most popular Customer Relationship Management system developing companies. It is a United States-based company founded by Halsey Minor, Marc Benioff, and Parker Harris in 1999. The firm specializes in developing cloud-based management solutions that help businesses across the globe effectively carry out their Sales and Marketing operations, including customer support. The company has brought many innovations in the field of CRM that have helped innumerable businesses to grow. Industry-leading companies like Canon, NBC Universal, American Express, Toyota, Spotify, Loreal, and many more useful services use Salesforce to meet various business requirements.
Introduction to Salesforce Cloud
Salesforce Cloud is a product suite offered by Salesforce that includes numerous services that help companies achieve their business goals. The cloud-based service enables its customers to choose from an array of software like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, which aids them in carrying out their operations effectively. Below mentioned are some of the products that the company provides under the Salesforce Cloud product suite:
1) Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud is a service that automates the Sales process across various channels. It has many features that help businesses generate more leads and gather relevant information regarding their customers to increase Sales. It also allows Sales Representatives to have informed and impactful conversations with customers by displaying key analytics on the dashboard.
2) Marketing Cloud
Marketing Cloud enables businesses to manage their Marketing campaigns on various platforms to increase their efficiency. This platform allows users to tap the correct audience at the right time to increase their visibility and conversion rate. It comes with a social studio that helps users to gain a better understanding of their audience by displaying various analytics and infographics.
3) Commerce Cloud
Commerce Cloud is a contemporary SaaS-based (Software as a Service) e-commerce platform that helps businesses sell their products online. It is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms for B2C-focused (Business-to-Consumer) businesses. It comes with many analytics tools that display critical metrics like total revenue, performance tracking, and many more. It can also manage all the orders, returns, exchanges, and updates.
4) Service Cloud
Service Cloud is also a SaaS-based service provided by Salesforce that helps companies to manage their customer support needs. It enables businesses to provide personalized support and query resolving experiences to their customers. It also provides a telephony integration that allows users to connect to their customers on call via their computers.
5) Community Cloud
Community Cloud is a social platform developed by Salesforce that connects employees, customers, and partners. It helps companies to collect open-source data from different sources to meet their business needs. Community cloud allows customers to get in touch with back-end teams to resolve their queries. It also helps to connect human resource and IT departments of companies to optimize their workflow.
To know more about Salesforce, visit this link.
Simplify Data Analysis Using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free, and 100+ other data sources (including 30+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Introduction to Sales Cloud Einstein
Sales Cloud Einstein is an Artificial Intelligence-powered service that can be integrated with the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management platform to offer various predictive and analytical insights. Leveraging the data collected from actions taken by customers and Sales Representatives like inquiry mails and calls provide multiple features to aid customers in offering a better experience. To provide such assistance to Sales Agents, Einstein uses technologies like NLP (Natural Language Processing) and ML (Machine Learning).
Sales Cloud Einstein was first launched during the Dreamforce conference in 2016 by Einstein General Manager John Ball. The Artificial Intelligence service, when integrated with Salesforce Sales Cloud, can considerably boost the business Sales revenue by offering best-in-class features to its users. It analyzes all the previously collected data through established data models to generate accurate Sales forecasts that help users in making better-informed business decisions.
Einstein also identifies the difference in actions that causes a successful and failed Sales attempt.
Key Features of Sales Cloud Einstein
Salesforce Sales Cloud, when integrated with Sales Cloud Einstein, offers numerous features and abilities that help businesses to carry out their operations effectively. Below mentioned are a few key features offered by Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Lead Prioritization: Sales Cloud Einstein provides a feature that analyses past customer data using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies to generate a lead score that shows the possibility of leads being converted into customers. This helps Sales Representatives to prioritize tapping those leads who have a better chance of becoming a customer.
- Automated Activity Capture: This feature allows users to integrate their email and calendar with Salesforce. Once the details are integrated, Einstein then scrutinizes the data and generates impactful insights to help Sales Representatives sell more.
- Accounts Insights: Accounts Insights allows its users to see major business developments, including merger and acquisitions information that affects their customers.
- Opportunity Insights: This feature enables users to tactfully interact with potential customers. Opportunity Insights displays the status of a deal and recommends certain actions depending upon the situation that increase the chances of converting leads into new customers. Recommended actions include follow-up emails, calls, offers, and many more.
- Automated Contacts: Sales Cloud Einstein offers a feature that enables its users to automatically add relevant contacts to Salesforce. The list view option can be used to display all the contacts that have been automatically added by Einstein. This feature helps Sales Representatives to save a lot of time.
To know more about Sales Cloud Einstein, visit this link.
Steps to Set Up Sales Cloud Einstein
Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up Sales Cloud Einstein. Einstein also provides an in-app setup assistance tool that makes the integration process easier.
- Step 1: Open Setup Assistant under the Sales Cloud Einstein
- Step 2: Select Sales Cloud Einstein from the Permission List
- Step 3: Enable Permissions for Sales Cloud Einstein
- Step 4: Add the Einstein Components using Lightning App Builder
Step 1: Open Setup Assistant under the Sales Cloud Einstein
Select Setup Assistant from the quick find menu under the Sales Cloud Einstein as shown below.
Step 2: Select Sales Cloud Einstein from the Permission List
Then create a preferred permissions list, select Sales Cloud Einstein from the license dropdown menu, and click on Save as shown below.
Step 3: Enable Permissions for Sales Cloud Einstein
Click on App Permissions and enable all the permissions for Sales Cloud Einstein. Then assign permissions to users as shown below.
Step 4: Add the Einstein Components using Lightning App Builder
Lastly, add the Einstein components for Accounts, Leads, Opportunities to Homepage, and Lightning Pages using Lightning App Builder.
With this, you have successfully set up your Sales Cloud Einstein.
Advantages of Sales Cloud Einstein
Sales Cloud Einstein leverages the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to offer vanguard features like automated activity capture and opportunity insights that turn out to be very advantageous for Sales Representatives while performing their duties. As it is a Salesforce product, Sales Cloud Einstein can be easily integrated into existing Salesforce dashboards, which gives it an edge over other third-party integrations. Below mentioned are a few of the many advantages that users get to benefit from while using Sales Cloud Einstein.
- Improved Customer Experience: Sales Cloud Einstein manages customer information and analyzes them accurately which helps Sales Representatives to talk about appropriate subjects with their customers. It also helps to provide a personalized experience to each customer that builds brand value and loyalty.
- Better Customer Engagement: Sales Cloud Einstein processes customer data using Artificial Intelligence to generate sentence recommendations that are personalized for each customer. Its action recommendation tool also helps Sales Agents to better interact with customers. These features help Sales Representatives to engage customers with correct dialogues at the right time.
- Centralized Information: Sales Cloud Einstein offers a centralized display of all the key metrics that a Sales Representative requires to make an impactful conversation with customers. The powerful dashboard enables users to have access to all the analytics, including Client Accounts, Past Purchases, Customer Scores, and lots more, to help them turn a potential individual into a customer.
- Increased Sales: Sales Cloud Einstein packs features like Lead Scoring, Buying Signals, and Sales Forecasting that helps Sales Representative to tactfully handle customers to increase the Sales revenue by tapping them at the right time with relevant information.
- Data Visualization: Salesforce Sales Cloud, when integrated with Einstein, can display insightful analytics that can be easily understood by users. The data displayed is very easy to interpret and helps Sales Representatives save valuable time and take quick actions.
- Better Team Collaboration: Features like Einstein Discovery makes communication within various departments easier. With this, Sales Representatives get access to critical data related to other departments like human resources and IT (Information Technology) to make better decisions for a client call.
Artificial Intelligence technologies have gained popularity over the years as they bag a lot of astonishing capabilities. Sales Cloud Einstein is one such service that leverages the benefits of Artificial Intelligence to provide features that immensely help businesses to accelerate their Sales and revenue generation. With this integration, companies get the opportunity to effectively execute their Sales operations that allows them to expand their customer base and market share.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free to a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of learning about Sales Cloud Einstein in the comments section below!