Salesforce is a robust Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, powered by Customer 360. It further offers a complementary suite of enterprise applications that focus on Marketing Automation, Data Analytics, Customer Service, and Application Development. Salesforce Einstein is a Cloud-based platform that allows your team to quickly explore and query data across your systems to get the information you need without having to rely on prebuilt reports.
This blog talks about the features and benefits of SFDC Einstein software in great detail. This also includes a brief introduction to Salesforce, eliciting its purpose, use cases, and working.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Introduction to Salesforce Einstein
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce serves as an integrated CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform that provides a single, shared view across all your departments including Sales, Service, Commerce, and Marketing. Salesforce can help you empower and develop your Sales teams with integrated Lead Management, Forecasting Tools, and the ability to Quote, Price, and Configure every deal. Salesforce provides a comprehensive Cloud platform (Sales Cloud) that gives you the Customer Management Solution that is the right fit for every growth phase of your company.
Sales Cloud is an all-in-one Sales tool that also doubles as CRM software. Sales Cloud is flexible enough to accommodate businesses of any industry or size and scalable for anything you might need from it. It allows you to access data on the go through its mobile app. It can also help maximize Sales with AppExchange integrations thus boosting business growth.
Here are a few salient Salesforce features:
- It allows you to build mobile-ready Salesforce apps for every employee. This helps boost productivity and build a more connected workforce. Apart from this, it also helps you streamline the employee help desk for faster self-service.
- Salesforce offers a boost on its core services with additional functionalities such as Application Integration and Artificial Intelligence. This includes building custom-branded mobile apps; easy integration of data from ERP, IoT, and Databases; and addition of predictive capabilities to every service and Sales application.
- You can make your apps more personalized and smart to meet your needs in real-time engagement, service, and purchase.
- Salesforce provides a highly curated library of industry-specific expert help. This includes process flows, apps, templates, and components built to tackle every single issue faced by the user.
Salesforce CRM ensures a personalized experience with its Customer 360 Platform. Some of the key products offered by Salesforce as a part of their suite are as follows:
- Salesforce Service Cloud: Salesforce Service Cloud offers all the tools you might need to strengthen Customer Engagement. It allows you to automate business processes with Intelligent Workflows, support Customer Interactions across each channel, get Actionable Insight into every Customer Interaction, and Drive Revenue with the power of Artificial Intelligence.
- Salesforce Analytics (Tableau CRM): Tableau allows you to leverage intuitive drag-and-drop analysis at every skill level. It also allows you to quickly spot visual patterns and share insights across teams to drive growth.
- Salesforce Einstein: This is an Artificial Intelligence technology developed by the Salesforce Customer Success Platform. The goal of this tool is to give marketing and sales departments more up-to-date views of sales prospects and customers.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud: The Salesforce Commerce Cloud allows you to convert more customers with personalized buying experiences. You can implement your strategies faster with easy-to-use tools. This allows you to stay agile and start generating a Higher ROI (Return on Investment) sooner.
- Salesforce AppExchange: Salesforce AppExchange is an Enterprise Cloud marketplace. It allows you to find proven experts and apps to help you solve business challenges fast and extend your Salesforce Customer 360 from anywhere. This can be extended across any Department, Industry, and Product. It also offers app guides to help you zero in on the right apps to suit your unique business challenges.
Simplify your Salesforce ETL and Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate data from 100+ data sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources like Salesforce) to a destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Transformations: Hevo provides preload transformations through Python code. It also allows you to run transformation code for each event in the Data Pipelines you set up. You need to edit the event object’s properties received in the transform method as a parameter to carry out the transformation. Hevo also offers drag and drop transformations like Date and Control Functions, JSON, and Event Manipulation to name a few. These can be configured and tested before putting them to use.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms such as Salesforce, files, databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Salesforce CRM, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Firebolt, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, MongoDB, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Introduction to Salesforce Einstein
Salesforce Einstein allows you to empower everyone with Built-in Intelligence to increase productivity, engage with empathy, and seamlessly scale customer experiences. With Salesforce Einstein, you can quickly build AI-powered apps for customers and employees on a robust Artificial Intelligence platform.
Salesforce Einstein AI allows you to build custom recommendations and predictions with clicks and embed Predictive Insights into any app or record. You can even operationalize AI by adding it to every business process or workflow.
The following sections will cover the following few key aspects of Salesforce Einstein:
- Features of Salesforce Einstein
- Applications of Salesforce Einstein
- Understanding Salesforce Einstein Discovery
- Use Cases of Salesforce Einstein
Features of Salesforce Einstein
Here are the three key features of Salesforce Einstein:
1. Computer Vision
Computer Vision allows you to get the full picture of your brand and your products. This includes data processing and visual pattern identification to recognize text in images, track your products, brands, and more. Here is the Salesforce Einstein product offering under Computer Vision:
- Einstein Vision: This tool allows you to see the entire conversation about your brand on Social Media and beyond. You can use Intelligent Image Recognition in your apps by training Deep Learning models to identify your products, brand, and more.
2. Natural Language Processing
Natural Language Processing lets you extract meaning from every single piece of text. It can be used to find linguistic patterns to respond to requests, answer questions, and identify conversations about your brand across the web. Here are the Einstein product offerings that house support for Natural Language Processing:
- Einstein Bots: Einstein Bots help you train, build, and deploy customized bots on Digital Channels connected to your CRM data. This allows you to empower your employees, delight your customers, and enhance your business processes.
- Einstein Language: Einstein Language lets you understand how customers feel while streamlining your workflows and routing inquiries automatically. With this, you can easily incorporate Natural Language Processing into your apps to classify the underlying sentiment and intent in a body of text, irrespective of the language.
3. Machine Learning
Machine Learning allows you to use historical data to predict what will happen in the future with minimal programming. Here are the Einstein product offerings that leverage Machine Learning:
- Einstein Prediction Builder: Einstein Prediction Builder can help predict business outcomes such as Lifetime Value or Customer Churn. You can create custom AI models on any Salesforce object or field with clicks instead of code.
- Einstein Discovery: This tool allows you to discover relevant patterns in your data and boost productivity, whether it lives in Salesforce or outside. With Einstein Discovery, you can find simple AI recommendations and insights into difficult problems. It also allows you to take action on your findings without ever leaving Salesforce.
- Einstein Next Best Action: With Einstein Next Best Action you can deliver verifiable recommendations to customers and employees, right in the apps that they work with daily. You can also create Action Strategies, Define Recommendations, Build Predictive Models, Display Recommendations, and Activate Automation.
Applications of Salesforce Einstein
Here are the different fields where Salesforce Einstein can be gainfully leveraged to optimize your workforce:
You can easily turn your Customer Service Organization into a Growth Engine with Salesforce Einstein. Here are a few features of Einstein in the Service sector:
- It improves customer satisfaction with in-context recommendations and intelligent conversation suggestions.
- It assists agents by using automatic triage, predicted case fields, and routing so they can spend more time interacting with customers.
- It can instantly help customers find answers and get rid of hold time with customized chatbots on digital channels.
With Einstein, you can give your Marketers the tools to make every customer interaction and journey effective. Here are a few features of Einstein that make it incredibly useful for the Marketing sector:
- You can create personalized messages and content based on customer intent and preferences.
- You can engage more effectively with suggestions on when to reach out to each customer, on which channels, and for the products that are the most impactful.
- It helps you know the customer better with Predictive insights extracted from brand interactions, marketing engagements, and even conversations and images across social media.
You can close more deals with Einstein since Einstein takes care of all the busy work allowing you to focus on selling. Here are a few features of Einstein that make it incredibly useful for the Sales sector:
- You will never miss another buying signal since Einstein gives you alerts for key changes to opportunities and accounts.
- It allows you to boost win rates by prioritizing the opportunities and leads that are most likely to convert.
- You can easily surpass your quota by uncovering Pipeline trends and forecasting sales.
- You can also maximize time spent selling through automated data capture.
Einstein AI allows you to leave no products on the shelf for the Commerce sector. Here are a few features that make Einstein especially useful in the Commerce sector:
- You can eliminate manual tasks like merchandising, updating customer segments, creating new product groupings, and optimizing sorting rules.
- You can increase revenue by providing spot-on recommendations, meaningful search experiences, and customized product sorting that can adjust with every shopper’s choice.
This blog talks about a few key aspects of Salesforce Einstein in great detail. This includes its features, benefits, and use cases. This can help you understand how Salesforce Einstein can benefit your workforce by improving productivity.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like Salesforce to carry out an insightful analysis can be challenging, and this is where Hevo saves the day! Hevo offers a faster way to move data from Databases or SaaS applications like Salesforce to be visualized in a BI tool for free. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for the 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.