In this digital age, technology has connected everyone in the digital web. This is rapidly changing the way businesses used to interact with their customers. Earlier it was only through E-Mail, Newspaper Advertisements, Magazines, etc. but now businesses have platforms like Social Media, Television, etc. to promote their products and services. Businesses are slowly adapting to these changes with the help of platforms like Salesforce. Salesforce is a Cloud-based Customer Relationship platform that provides you the tools to interact with your customers and build relationships with them.
Salesforce provides various Salesforce Services like the Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Analytics Cloud, etc. that you can avail to enhance the features of this platform and boost your business. With Salesforce Services, you can keep track of your Leads’ activities and behaviors that help in converting these Leads into Customers.
This article will introduce you to the leading Customer Relationship Management platform i.e. Salesforce. It will also walk you through the 5 major Salesforce Services and will explain the key features of these Services. It will also provide the benefits of using the Salesforce Services over the services provided by any other CRM platform.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is an easy-to-use Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management platform that helps you manage your relationships and interactions with your Leads and customers. It helps you sell, service, and market your business by providing you various analytical information. It also helps you manage your customers and track opportunities to convert your Leads into Customers.
Salesforce allows you to track your customer’s activities that help you resolve issues faster and keep your customers truly satisfied. With Salesforce, you can create personalized Marketing Campaigns that generate Leads and drive sales. Moreover, you can also analyze your data using Salesforce and make quicker, smarter, and informed business decisions.
For more information on Salesforce, click here.
Introduction to Salesforce Services
As one of the leading Customer Relationship Management platforms, Salesforce provides various Salesforce Services. These services are essential in handling your customers. Salesforce Services have various things to offer; from analyzing customer data and behavior to creating customized Ad Campaigns, Salesforce Services provide all the necessary equipment to boost your business.
Salesforce provides various services that help you deal and interact with your customers. These include:
Let’s learn more about Salesforce Services and walk through these 5 Salesforce Services one by one.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including Salesforce, etc., for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
1) Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud is one of the most popular Salesforce Services. According to research by Salesforce Research, it has been found that on average, sales reps almost spend 64% of their time on non-selling tasks. Sales Cloud reduces this time and helps them manage their time productively.
Sales Cloud displays all the information of your customers in a single place. This gives a better picture of your customers. Moreover, it also provides you intelligent alerts and insights to convert your best Leads into customers. With Sales Cloud, you can keep track of your business in real-time and become more productive via an intuitive workspace.
Key Features of Salesforce Sales Cloud
Listed below are the key features of Sales Cloud by Salesforce Services:
- Campaign Management: Sales Cloud helps you create customized Marketing Campaigns for your business. This eventually boosts your Sales and generates better revenue.
- Leads Management: It helps you manage the Leads (potential customers) that you have generated through your Marketing Campaigns.
- Accounts Management: With Sales Cloud, you can easily create accounts for your Leads. This makes it easier for you to manage each of them and categorize them according to their business needs.
For more information on Sales Cloud, click here.
2) Service Cloud
Service Cloud is the Customer Service and Support platform from Salesforce Services. It provides you automated service process that helps you with one-to-one interaction with your customers; making Marketing relationships much better with every customer. Service Cloud can automatically direct the cases to an appropriate Service Agent that makes it more effective to help your customers.
Key Features of Salesforce Service Cloud
Listed below are the key features of Service Cloud by Salesforce Services:
- Customized Workspace: Service Cloud provides a customized workspace to all your Service Agents. Moreover, these workspaces provide productivity tools to analyze the data of your customers.
- Case Management: With Service Cloud, Service Agents can juggle multiple cases at once across multiple channels like E-Mail, Social Media Platforms, etc., using Service Console.
- Automated Service Process: Service Console helps you save time by automating the support function using Artificial Intelligence (AI).
For more information on Service Cloud, click here.
3) Marketing Cloud
Marketing Cloud by Salesforce Services is a platform that automates the Marketing process and customer engagement. It has 2 major components viz. Studios and Builders. These components help you with multi-channel Marketing Campaigns execution, pre and post Marketing Campaigns’ analytics, etc. Studios help you to engage with communication channels like Social Studio, E-Mail Studio, etc. While Builders help you with customers by managing their data.
Key Features of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Listed below are the key features of Marketing Cloud by Salesforce Services:
- Real-time Customer Engagement: Marketing Cloud helps you engage with your customers in real-time by providing you tools like Data-Driven Messaging. It delivers messages to each of your customers and then triggers new messages according to the fluctuation in real-time data.
- Multi-Channel Messaging: It supports various channels to promote your products and services like E-Mail, SMS, etc. This also helps you with support case communication, post-purchase communication, etc.
- Data Management: Marketing Cloud provides date extensions that help you form Relational Databases. This makes it easier to handle your data.
For more information on Marketing Cloud, click here.
4) Community Cloud
Community Cloud provides you a platform to build vibrant, engaging communities that provides a stage for customers, partners, and employees to help each other. It is majorly used in Business to Customer (B2C) sectors. It helps you with Customer Service by providing a portal or platform for all the customers to interact with each other. With Community Cloud, you can easily share updates, news, etc., with your partners. At the same time, it also allows your partners to raise issues. Community Cloud also helps your employees to collaborate and learn from each other. This improves their overall efficiency and productivity.
Key Features of Salesforce Community Cloud
Listed below are the key features of Community Cloud by Salesforce Services:
- Business Integration: With Community Cloud, you can integrate your communities with your business’s data from anywhere. This allows your customers to raise any issues, partners to update you with Leads, and employees to share files among themselves.
- Personalization: It invites deeper community participation by providing connections to experts. These are completely based on individual needs and behavior.
- Customized Environment: With Community Cloud, you can easily and quickly create a customized environment. This also extends your online community experience that directly reflects on your brand.
For more information on Community Cloud, click here.
5) Analytics Cloud
Analytics Cloud provides a Business Intelligence (BI) platform that turns Big Data into a big advantage. It helps in uncovering new insights and accordingly making quicker and smarter business decisions. It allows you to work on large data files and convert them into graphical representations for better Data Visualization. Furthermore, it helps in revealing current trends and extracting meaningful insights. This makes it easier to mitigate issues and improve productivity.
Key Features of Salesforce Analytics Cloud
Listed below are the key features of Analytics Cloud by Salesforce Services:
- Mobile Compatibility: Salesforce Analytics Cloud is also available as an app for your mobile devices. This helps you view, filter, group, measure, and share your data from anywhere, and anytime.
- Dynamic Data Visualization: With Analytics Cloud, you can easily visualize your data via Graphs, Charts, and other pictorial representations. This makes it easier to read your data and extract insights.
- Multiple Dashboards: Analytics Cloud supports all forms of data (structured and unstructured) and therefore provides you the option of creating multiple dashboards for addressing different datasets.
For more information on Analytics Cloud, click here.
Benefits of using Salesforce Services
Now that you have a basic understanding of all the Services provided by Salesforce, it is time to walk through the benefits of using these Salesforce Services. Listed below are some of the major benefits of using Salesforce Services:
- All these Cloud-based Services are highly flexible and scalable to run your entire business. This makes it easier for you to expand your Services from anywhere, and anytime.
- These Services provide you critical customer data and interaction history that helps you manage your customers more effectively. With the data provided, you can analyze your customer behavior and accordingly suggest solutions to their issues.
- These Services also help you in converting your Leads into Customers by providing meaningful insights and the activity timeline of your Leads. It depicts various stages of your Leads and helps you in making your next move.
- You can create personalized Ad Campaigns to target specific communities based on various factors like geographical location, previous orders, etc. This helps in tuning your Sales and Marketing strategies.
This article has introduced you to the leading Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management platform, Salesforce. It also provided a comprehensive description of Salesforce Services. Furthermore, it also provided the benefits of using Salesforce Services to run your business. In case, you want to integrate Salesforce with any other platform to enhance its features, you can use Hevo Data.
With the complexity involves in Manual Integration, businesses are leaning more towards Automated and Continous Integration. This is not only hassle-free but also easy to operate and does not require any technical proficiency. In such a case, Hevo Data is the right choice for you! It will help simplify the Sales and Marketing Analysis. Hevo Data supports platforms like Salesforce, etc., for free.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your experience of understanding Salesforce Services in the comments section below!