As you are probably aware, WooCommerce holds around 28% of all online stores. It is the most popular plugin/module on the internet, and currently, there are 3 million + live websites using WooCommerce.
WooCommerce stores generate a lot of data, which is why businesses are looking for CRM software like Salesforce as the go-to tool for generating leads, organizing business contacts, products, orders, and managing interactions. The Sales Report generated by WooCommerce Plugin contains data regarding the number of Signups, Orders, Items, Sales, and the Top Sellers. This Data can be important for the seller as it provides insights into the sales performance of the website.
In this article, you will be learning about the basics of WooCommerce Sales Report and the steps to set up WooCommerce Sales Report Email performance.
Table of Contents
Understanding WooCommerce Sales Report Email
WooCommerce Sales Report mail contains information on the number of Signups, Orders, Items, Sales, and the Top Sellers. The email will be sent daily and the time set by the user. This functionality is enabled by using the WooCommerce Sales Report Email plugin. This is a paid extension and can be purchased from the WooCommerce extension store.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to transfer data from WooCommerce (among 100+ sources) to a Data Warehouse/Destination of your choice to visualize it in your desired BI tool. Hevo is fully-managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination. It allows you to focus on key business needs and perform insightful analysis using a BI tool of your choice.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up the WooCommerce Sales Report Email
Setting up the Sales Report Email includes, paying for the Plugin, downloading it, installing it using WordPress admin, and then configuring it. Follow the below steps to complete setting up the email report.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 1: Purchase of Plugin
The first step of setting up the Sales Report Email is to purchase the plugin and download it. You can purchase it from here, and then download the plugin from your WooCommerce account.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 2: Addition of Plugin
Head to WordPress Admin portal, head to the plugin section and click ‘Add new’.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 3: Uploading Plugin
Click on ‘Upload plugin’ and upload the zip file that was downloaded from the WooCommerce account. Follow the prompts from WordPress to complete the installation.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 4: Configuration of Plugin
The next step is to configure the plugin. For doing this, head to the Settings page in WooCommerce and select Emails. Under this field, Select Sales Report.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 5: Entering Credentials
You should now enter the email address and the required frequency of emails as below.
WooCommerce Sales Report Email Step 6: Saving the Changes
Click on Save changes and the setup for the Sales Report email is complete.
Limitations of using WooCommerce Plugin
The ease of setting up the plugin comes with some cost of flexibility though. Let us have a look at some of the caveats involved in using this Plugin for Sales Report Email.
- It provides very few customization options when it comes to scheduling. For example, if you want a different schedule other than daily or weekly, you are out of luck with this Plugin.
- The format and the content of the email are predefined and the user cannot do much about it. WooCommerce captures a lot more data regarding your Sales and even allows using analytics services like Google Analytics. Getting such data as email reports are not covered here.
If the above problems are a deal-breaker in your use case, you can think about developing your own modules to fetch data from WooCommerce and implement the customized reports. The effort in developing such modules can be brought down significantly by using a cloud-based ETL tool like Hevo.
In this article, you learned about the basics of WooCommerce Sales Report and the steps to set up WooCommerce Sales Report Email performance, along with the limitations of using the WooCommerce Plugin for this process.
Automated integration with your Data Warehouses/multiple data sources and the analytics database can make your choice much simpler as a lot of necessary features can be integrated readily.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data with its strong integration with 100+ data sources (including 40+ Free Sources) allows you to not only export data from your desired data sources & load it to the destination of your choice but also transform & enrich your data to make it analysis-ready. Hevo also allows integrating data from non-native sources using Hevo’s in-built Webhooks Connector. You can then focus on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up here for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, check them out!
Share your experience of understanding the Setting Up WooCommerce Sales Report Email Performance in the comments section below. Also, drop in your queries, if any.
No-code Data Pipeline For WooCommerce