Running a personal online store requires technical proficiency for making a dedicated website, creating a database, and implementing SEO (search engine optimization) strategies. However, with Shopify, a Cloud-Based Platform, sellers get a wide range of features that can assist them in setting up online shopping stores. To effectively manage a business, Shopify also offers an app store for accessing plugins and Shopify SEO Tools to enhance the visibility and reach of your products. Among numerous plugins, SEO plugins are the most widely used by website owners for increasing the reach of products organically. With Shopify SEO Tools, sellers can amplify their product visibility and sales performance for better business growth.
This article gives an overview of the best Shopify SEO tools, apps, and plugins. It introduces you to the Shopify software and describes the benefits of Shopify. It also lists the best Shopify SEO tools, apps, and plugins that help gain insights into products.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Shopify
Shopify is a Subscription-Based Content Management System(CMS) to assist users in setting up online stores to sell their products with ease. Shopify, as a core product, comes with default templates to design websites, Shopify SEO Tools to host products, plugins to integrate payment processing, and much more. The Canadian company headquartered in Ottawa was founded in 2006 by Tobias Lutke to help aspirants quickly launch a dream online business. Shopify also takes care of the complex needs of website owners, thereby allowing customizations or even building apps from scratch using Shopify API. Such flexibility has led to the proliferation of Shopify across the world.
Key Features of Shopify
Since its inception, Shopify has evolved rapidly and is offering some of the most intuitive features:
- Simple SetUp: Shopify facilitates businesses with a simple setup to launch an online store without investing in servers and other infrastructure developments. Since it is a Cloud Service Solution, users can invest time in making businesses productive rather than solving maintenance and storage issues. With no technicalities required to host a website, it serves as a complete solution for building E-commerce websites.
- Security and Reliability: Security is an important domain for online businesses since they deal with the confidential and financial information of customers. With Shopify, E-commerce stores become reliable by enabling SSL (secure socket layer) certificates to encrypt data and have PCI (payment card industry) compliance. This ensures encrypted connection, quick page loads, and a complete hosted solution.
- Mighty Marketing Tools: Being a complete platform, Shopify enhances the marketing abilities of businesses by featuring digital marketing, powerful Shopify SEO Tools, advanced analytics, and product reviews. With numerous plugins, it also allows users to create discount codes, offers gift vouchers, and implements a custom pop-up window to capture emails.
- Affordable Plans & Outstanding Customer Support: To match the requirements of sellers, Shopify provides three plans, namely — Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify. While the basic Shopify Pricing model starts from USD 29/month for new emerging e-commerce businesses, growing companies can upgrade to advanced features at USD 79/month at a later stage. However, Advanced Shopify suits are best for developed businesses, costing $200/month.
- Customer Support: Many sellers often face issues while setting up an E-commerce store that requires technical proficiency. However, Shopify resolves queries by providing round-the-clock customer support. Online sellers can avail reliable responses, as Shopify experts are available via email, live chat, or phone. One can also find solutions to queries on community forums and documentation provided in Shopify Help Center.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up Data Integration for Shopify and 100+ Data Sources (Including 30+ Free Sources) and will let you directly load data from Shopify to a data warehouse or the destination of your choice for free. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ integrations to SaaS platforms (Including Free Sources like Shopify), files, Databases, analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Understanding of CMS.
- An active Shopify Account.
Shopify Apps store offers a vast collection of Shopify SEO Tools. The top 3 Shopify SEO Tools are listed below:
- Linkcious SEO Power UP
- SEOMetriks Marketing Platform
- SEO King
A) Linkcious SEO Power UP
Linkcious SEO Power UP tool is a combination of Artificial Intelligence with SEO. It is one of the most powerful Shopify SEO tools that help products rank high on search engines by automatically creating SEO-friendly inward and outward bound URLs to improve the ranking of E-commerce websites. Being uniquie from other Shopify SEO Tools, it also performs A/B testing, implements machine learning, and enhances click-throughs to increase page views for product stores.
Linkcious provides five plans — basic (free), plus ($19/month), premium ($39/month), premium+SEO ($69/month), ultimate+SEO ($99/month). According to the plan, Linkcious features a minimum of 1500 to a maximum of 1,000,000 internal impressions i.e. the number of product impressions generated within the store. This plan also covers a minimum of 10,000 to a maximum of 120,000 external impressions i.e. the number of product impressions generated outside the store.
B) SEOMetriks Marketing Platform
SEOMetriks helps users research and identify keywords to be targeted. It also provides a general SEO audit with some recommendations. SEOMetriks includes 15 brilliant different Shopify SEO tools that even allow users to spy on competitors’ websites to compare traffic and analyze performance.
When compared to other Shopify SEO Tools, SEOMetriks becomes more advantageous to use when social media performance is a key factor for business. It tracks how a product is performing on Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.
SEOMetriks comes with a 7-days free trial, after which it is priced at $7.99/month.
Similar to the other Shopify SEO Tools, SEO King performs all essential functions that include boosting SEO, increasing page load speeds, and image optimizations. It also allows users to compress product images and protect images from thefts with watermarks. As SEO King has a rich keywords builder and powerful Google AI integration, it optimizes the entire shop in one click.
In comparison to other Shopify SEO Tools, SEO King has four plans — free plan, small shop plan ($7.99/month), medium shop plan ($12.99/month), and a large shop plan ($18.99/month).
Best Shopify Apps
After discussing the best Shopify SEO Tools, lets take a look at the following top 4 Shopify SEO apps in detail below:
- AVADA SEO Suite
- SEO Manager
- SEO Booster
- Smart SEO
A) AVADA SEO Suite
Avada SEO Suite is a No-code app that helps users to build on-page (elements on websites) and off-page (backlinks from reference websites) effortlessly. It is designed to optimize website images that significantly improve the loading speed. It also makes websites friendly on Google search engine by following standard Google structured data format.
With all the configurations already set up, Avada avoids the requirement of technical know-how. In addition, Avada assists in optimizing meta tags which play a vital role in Google search results. The SEO Suite fully integrates with the Google search console, allowing users to obtain an overview of web search traffic and its performance.
Avada offers free and premium versions. The premium version costs $29/month that unlocks unlimited image optimizations, meta tags, and many other features.
B) SEO Manager
SEO Manager comes bundled with over 20 features, including Google Results Simulator, Advanced Meta Settings, and a Google Mobile-Friendly Test.
Mobile phones have accounted for more than 50% of all website traffic. SEO Manager offers a range of features to rank higher in search results by providing real-time feedback to differentiate result-oriented tactics in their Shopify SEO.
This app comes with a 7-day free trial. After completion of the trial period, SEO Manager costs $20/month.
C) SEO Booster
SEO Booster is suitable for SEO beginners, offering different optimizations in just a few clicks. It not only manages SEO keywords but also optimizes them for precise geographical areas. As this app covers automatic management of Alt Text, Link Files, and Bulk Management, SEO Booster is considered an all-rounder. SEO Booster is also capable of detecting duplicate content on stores sites and fixing related issues quickly.
This app comes with a free plan offering SEO scanning, Fixing Instructions, Bulk Image Edits, Sitemap Integrations, and Alt Text management for 30 products per month. A seven-day trial period allows the apps to merge into your workflow. However, paid edition allows users to Automate Keyword, Broken Link Management, Customized SEO, and Competitor Diagnosis with pro and unlimited plans priced at $29.99/month and $79.99/month, respectively.
D) Smart SEO
Smart SEO is an intelligent app to ensure that meta tags and alt tags are in good shape. It comes with a variety of templates to help increase web traffic by optimizing your website. Smart SEO automatically does the optimization process and ranks products higher in the search engine results.
The free plan can optimize meta tags, sitemap support, alt tags, and fit broken backlinks, whereas the premium edition unlocks microdata and other advanced capabilities at $4.99/month.
Best Shopify Plugins
The top 3 Shopify SEO Plugins are listed below:
- Plugin SEO
- JSON-LD for SEO
- SEO Product Optimizer
A) Plug-In SEO
Plug-In SEO is mostly used for listing SEO problems with some optional valuable suggestions to help website owners mitigate SEO issues. It saves countless hours of repetitive work like optimizing heading tags, adding schema mark-up, and bulk SEO meta tags. Plugin SEO is one of the highest-rated plugins on the Shopify store, with a rating of 4.6.
Post the 14 days trial, Plug-In SEO plus is priced at $20/month. The paid version includes free training, SEO reports, and automatic SEO improvement features. However, it also comes with a free forever plan with some constrained features.
B) JSON-LD for SEO
With a one-time price of $299, JSON-LD offers all tools and updates, free for a lifetime.
C) SEO Product Optimizer
SEO product optimizer increases the visibility and performance of products in search results, mobile devices, and social media. It also allows users to customize the title, product image, and description on social media. With SEO product optimizer, users can boost the relevancy of a product page by adding specific keywords. SEO product optimizer automatically offers keyword insertion in descriptive portions(such suggestions offer comprehensive SEO advice).
It comes with 10 suggested keyword analyses per month in the free plan. However, the paid plan offers 100 suggested keywords in a month for $15.99/month.
As buyers are categorized according to their segments, sellers have diversified products on E-commerce platforms to expand their horizons. Shopify allows sellers to customize their website, enabling various Shopify SEO Tools, apps, and plugins to fabricate their product page. With SEO in Shopify, sellers get the best insights into the current market to find how their websites compete.
Applying the Shopify SEO Tools for your business can help your website rank better in Search Engine result pages and reach the target audience. As your customer base grows, the number of orders also increases exponentially. As a result, massive amounts of data are generated, and manually handling this Data across other SaaS applications in your Business for Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, Human Resources, etc is extremely challenging. You will be required to invest a part of your engineering bandwidth to Integrate, Clean, and Transform this data for further business analysis. This can be comfortably handled by a Cloud-Based ETL Tool like Hevo Data.
Hevo Data, a No-Code Data Pipeline can help you easily transfer data from various sources like Shopify into a Data Warehouse or a destination of your choice to be visualized in a BI Tool for free. It is a reliable, secure, and fully automated service that doesn/t require you to write any code!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
If you are using Shopify to build and manage a website for your business and searching for a stress-free alternative to Manual Data Integration, then Hevo can effortlessly automate this for you. Hevo with its strong integration with 100+ sources & BI tools (Including 30+ Free Sources like Shopify), allows you to not only export & load Data but also transform & enrich your Data & make it analysis-ready.
Want to Take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up and simplify your Data Integration process. Check out the pricing details to get a better understanding of which plan meets all your business needs.
Share with us your experience of using Shopify SEO Tools, Apps, and Plugins. Let us know in the comments section below!