In recent years, the way firms do business has evolved dramatically, shifting from a Product-Oriented approach to one that is more Market-Oriented, with the customers at the center. This has intensified market rivalry, forcing each company to develop a strong competitive strategy. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a critical competitive strategy for firms that want to stay focused on their customers’ demands and integrate a customer-facing approach across the board.
HubSpot has risen to prominence as a provider of cutting-edge Marketing Technology and is now concentrating on Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Most small businesses these days use completely managed Cloud-based website builders to set up their business websites. In the past, anyone who was trying to expand their online presence has explored the benefits of a service like SquareSpace.
This blog will help you understand the benefits of the SquareSpace HubSpot Integration and will help you set it up through a simple code snippet offered by both firms.
Table of Contents
Introduction to HubSpot
HubSpot is an all-in-one solution to manage an organization’s Marketing, Sales, Services, Content Management, and Operations. It is a completely managed Cloud-based offering and is priced based on a subscription model. It helps organizations to send out Marketing communications, acquire leads, convert them to customers and then maintain the relationship with them. A critical part of new age Marketing is the business website.
The real value comes from the ability to automate Marketing Campaigns. This ability helps Marketing teams to schedule emails, social media posts, etc. based on set criteria. The Workflow Automation feature even allows you to take specific actions based on how the user interacts with your Marketing content.
Marketing teams can set up Marketing Content through HubSpot Landing Pages, Email Templates, etc. It also provides multiple ways to visualize how your emails or social media content will be seen by the users in different client applications. It can also keep track of how the users are interacting with this content and report based on them. This close monitoring and measurement help Marketers to refine their content for maximum impact.
Introduction to SquareSpace
SquareSpace provides an all-in-one solution for businesses to set up their website. At its core, it is a website builder that helps one create a Professional website, Online Store, Portfolio, or even a blog. It provides easy-to-use templates for the most common use cases. All templates support most of the content types like Galleries, Calendars, Menus, Forms. Search Engine Optimization and Analytics are supported right out of the box.
It provides intuitive design tools that can help you customize everything from fonts to images. If you still find the customized templates not enough to create your dream look and feel, you always have the option to use custom CSS code to bring in your creativity.
All these are possible through a Collaborative Development Model where multiple users can make changes and then discuss them using comment threads. SquareSpace designs are responsive by default and hence allow you to deliver refined mobile experiences as well.
Understanding the Need to Integrate Hubspot & SquareSpace
Businesses use HubSpot to manage their Marketing Communication and Sales. A major part of leads for any business comes from its website. Imagine a business that has a website set up with SquareSpace. With Visitor Analytics and Contact Forms built into most websites these days, it is possible to get information about how users are interacting with the Marketing content.
HubSpot being one of the primary Marketing software used by organizations, it is logical to assume, they will need this interaction data from SquareSpace to be taken to HubSpot. This is where SquareSpace Hubspot Integration is needed.
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from HubSpot for free and 100+ Data Sources (including 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Here are more reasons to try Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Steps to Set up SquareSpace Hubspot Integration
As of now, HubSpot’s built-in integration with SquareSpace is via code injection. This means HubSpot is only capable of getting the website interaction data from your SquareSpace website and nothing else. Let’s go through the basic steps of accomplishing the SquareSpace HubSpot Integration.
Here are the steps that you can follow to set up SquareSpace HubSpot Intgeration:
Step 1: Head to Hubspot and click on the gear icon to access the settings page.
Step 2: Now, click on the tracking code section on the Settings page.
Step 3: You will be presented with a screen where the HubSpot Tracking Code is available. Copy the tracking code from your HubSpot account and head to your SquareSpace admin panel.
Step 4: Go to your SquareSpace admin portal and click the settings option.
Step 5: On the settings page, click on Advanced.
Step 6: Now, click on the Code Injection option to reach the area where the HubSpot code can be pasted.
Step 7: You can then paste the code in the provided area to complete the process.
That’s all! The Integration of Squarespace HubSpot is now complete. All your visitor interaction data from SquareSpace will now be available in HubSpot.
Limitations of SquareSpace HubSpot Integration
- The most critical limitation of SquareSpace Hubspot Integration is that it only helps you in getting the Page View data to HubSpot. There are many other SquarePants scenarios where you would wish for automatic integration with HubSpot. The most common one being someone filling up the contact form. The workaround is to use Hubspot Forms to create your contact forms in SquareSpace.
- The SquareSpace HubSpot Integration is purely one-sided. There is no scope for actions in HubSpot to trigger anything in SquareSpace. If you have set up your storefront and fulfilling service in Squarespace, you may need changes in the HubSpot Sales Hub to trigger action in fulfilment or order creation.
The above method provides an easy way to integrate Hubspot with SquareSpace. While the integration is not the perfect one, it enables one to get the all-important Page View data to Hubspot. If you are looking for a full-fledged SquareSpace Hubspot integration, you will need to play around with data from SquareSpace and build your own code to connect it with HubSpot using their APIs.
Extracting complex data from diverse data sources such as HubSpot and numerous others can be challenging and require immense engineering bandwidth., but this is where Hevo saves the day!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data offers a faster way to move data from 100+ Data Sources such as SaaS applications, Databases, CRMs like HubSpot for free into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign up for a 14-Day Free Trial and see the difference!
Tell us about your experience of setting up SquareSpace HubSpot Integration! Share your thoughts in the comments section below!