Social Media is one of the most used advertising and marketing platforms that is used to build a solid fanbase for the product. Platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc, are used for the promotion of companies and products. Utilizing Social Media efficiently helps in gaining more profits. Social Media is mostly free hence allowing to build a large portfolio at small expenses.
Asana is a leading Project Management Software that provides proper tools for keeping all the projects and programs organized and on track. It also provides features like The Asana Social Media Calendar that allows users to monitor and follow a team-oriented approach.
This article will talk about the Asana, The Asana Social Media Calendar, and a few tips for setting up The Asana Social Media Calendar.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Asana
- Importance of Social Media in Marketing
- Introduction to The Asana Social Media Calendar
- Benefits of The Asana Social Media Calendar
- Steps to Create The Asana Social Media Calendar
Introduction to Asana
Asana is a leading Task Management and project organization software. The main motto of Asana is to make teams collaborate, organize, plan, and execute their work. It was designed for maintaining projects to meet deadlines and avoid confusion. Asana is a web-based software. It tries to eliminate the Email Chains (the continuous emails sent to and fro with the status of the project) that are required to follow up regarding the project by bringing tasks together. Using Asana, teams can together keep track of all the tasks, coordinate them with team members, share related files, and many more.
Tools offered by Asana
Project and Task Management
Asana’s main feature is its Project and Task Management Tools. This tool allows creating lists or boards that can host certain projects. The boards can contain details like initiatives, meetings, and programs that will be included in the project.
You can provide a detailed description of the task and assign the task to a specific individual. The task can be grouped into columns ( section) for better visibility. Start dates and due dates can also include timed deadlines for ease of project understanding. Reusable templates can be used to make tasks easier to start and add task dependencies. Priorities can be assigned to specify when some tasks need to be completed before others. The project can be visualized chronologically for better understanding. Rules to automate processes like assigning tasks and adding attachments from several integrated software can be generated.
Asana has tools to streamline communication and provide a proper channel for seamless information transfer within the team and company. The Inbox tool tracks all the messages and their associated tasks. Attaching tasks to messages and using project conversations can increase the efficiency of ongoing discussions. The tool also allows verification images and PDFs, and comments can be added to tasks so the team knows what corrections need to be made.
Management and Reporting Tools
Asana’s Reporting Tools make it easy to keep project updates organized and send update reminders when necessary. Asana can be used to set priorities/ goals to keep everyone on the same page, and milestones to reward and encourage hard work. Status updates for Projects and Portfolios can be sent as messages to the team quickly. The dashboard can be used to see the status of all ongoing projects and tasks at once and identify problem areas. The Creating Teams option helps you collaborate with various people on a wide array of projects. The Team Page includes an Overview Tab to track projects, a Messages tab for group conversations and announcements, and a shared Calendar tab.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to load data from any data source such as Asana, Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources (including 30+ free data sources) like Asana and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo not only loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination but also enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE[/hevoButton]
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Importance of Social Media in Marketing
Five reasons for the importance of Social Media Marketing in Business:
- Cost-Effective: As anyone can do Social Media Marketing even with investing huge cost, it is possibly the most Cost-Effective way for an advertising strategy. You can create an account and sign up for free on almost all social networking platforms. Being Cost-Effective is crucial as it helps you accomplish a greater Return On Investment and helps you to hold a larger budget for other marketing and business payments.
- Engaging Customers: One of the best reasons for your business to be marketing through Social Media is that your customers are already spending time on these platforms. It is a good way to engage and interact with customers on a personal level. Performing simple market research can help you determine which social networks your target audience uses the most. Additionally, by communicating and engaging with your customers, you can win their attention and convey your brand message. That way you can reach more audiences in real-time and establish yourself in the market.
- Improves Brand Loyalty: Having a Social Media presence makes it easier for your customers to find you and connect with you. This will help in improving customer retention and customer loyalty. Since developing a loyal customer base is one of the main goals of any business, Social Media should be in your strategy. Usually, brand loyalty and customer satisfaction go hand in hand. Social Media is not limited to just introducing your product; it can also be used for promotional campaigns. A customer considers these to be service channels where they can directly communicate with the business.
- Increases Traffic: One of the major benefits of Social Media is that it helps to increase your website traffic. By sharing your content on Social Media, you are providing users to click through your website and visit it for more information. The more quality content you share on your social account, the more inbound traffic you will generate while making conversion opportunities.
- Enhances SEO Rankings: In calculating rankings, presence in Social Media is becoming an essential factor. The algorithm that secures a successful ranking keeps evolving. Nowadays, it is no longer enough to simply optimize your website and update your blog regularly. Successful brands tend to have a healthy Social Media presence. This presence act as a signal to the search engines that your brand is valuable, credible, and trustworthy.
Introduction to The Asana Social Media Calendar
The Asana Social Media Calendar tool helps in Scheduling, Tracking, and Managing Social Media workflow. It tries to keep all the relevant information in one place, which helps in tracking every post while also getting a high-level overview of Social Media strategy.
The Asana Social Media Calendar template allows us to easily track all of the upcoming social posts, capture any new ideas, and look back on past social posts.
The Asana Social Media Calendar allows managing multiple social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more. The Asana Social Media Calendar allows managing multiple versions of each post and deciding what to post on each account.
Benefits of The Asana Social Media Calendar
The Asana Social Media Calendar is an advanced tool that provides a high level of functionality. Utilizing some of the functions improves the efficiency of product development.
- Consistent Posting Schedule: The Asana Social Media Calendar provides a centralized location for all the posts that have been published in the past and present, under a single Dashboard for ease of understanding. This helps in planning the frequency of posts to avoid coverage gaps. It also helps in visualizing your posts ahead of time.
- Timing of Posts: The Asana Social Media Calendar can organize all of the posts in advance and plan when to best post them to snag the audience’s attention. It will help in creating a proper timeline for maximum efficiency.
- Centralize Content Planning: The Asana Social Media Calendar acts as a centralized repository for all the Social Media Content. The Asana Social Media Calendar helps in planning the requirements for posts like images, links, and other source materials from across the marketing team and allows it to be properly organized and attached to the correct post.
- Helps in Avoiding Mistakes: The Asana Social Media Calendar allows the post to be copyedited and error-free. It can view all upcoming posts to avoid spelling mistakes, make sure that always the right links and images are used, and prevent big mistakes before they happen.
- Social Media Analytics: Since The Asana Social Media Calendar is a centralized repository, the data from the calendar can be used to gain valuable insights using Social Media Analytical Tools.
Steps to Create The Asana Social Media Calendar
Creating the Asana Social Media Calendar is a simple 5-step process. It mainly deals with the selection of platforms and the requirements to be monitored. Below are the 5 Steps to Create The Asana Social Media Calendar
Step 1: Selecting the Social Media Platform with Maximum Impact:
By researching your target audience, you will get a good idea of the demographics and platforms that can influence your product and it will also save resources and allow a proper plan of action. After selecting the platforms, they can be added to The Asana Social Media Calendar.
Step 2: Perform Audit of the Social Media Platforms:
The Asana Social Media Calendar is used to monitor progress. Auditing provides a Baseline Report that can be used to understand the performance better and helps in selecting the path with maximum profit. A few important points to be noted during the audit are:
- Most successful post by channel
- Types of posts with maximum engagement
- The timeframe when the audience is most active
- Different types of posts performance comparison (e.g. compare and contrast image vs. video content, company blog vs. external posts, etc.)
- The popularity of evergreen vs. timely content
- Audience demographic across Social Media Platforms
Step 3: Select the Content to be Monitored on The Asana Social Media Calendar
After the platform is selected, The Asana Social Media Calendar Template provides a proper baseline. Metadata can be used in social media calendar tools to track additional details—like which hashtags are trending, which channels are used for posting, the specific time the posts will go live, target audience, relevant @-mentions, and many more.
Step 4: Track Report on Published Content:
The Asana Social Media Calendar can be used to look back on trends and add Social Media Analytics data to those past posts.
Step 5: Plan Posting Cadence:
Planning a Posting Candence will help in figuring out capacity, and optimize the content creation process. It will help in deciding the frequency of Posting, creating an asset library and timeline for publishing, etc.
This article gave a Brief Overview of Asana and The Asana Social Media Calendar. It also provided comprehensive information of benefits and steps to set up The Asana Social Media Calendar.
While using the Asana Social Media Calendar is insightful, it is a hectic task to Set Up the proper environment. To make things easier, Hevo comes into the picture. Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 100+ pre-built Integrations that you can choose from.
visit our website to explore hevo[/hevoButton]
Hevo can help you Integrate your data from numerous sources like Asana and load them into a destination to Analyze real-time data with a BI tool such as Tableau. It will make your life easier and data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
SIGN UP for a 14-day free trial and see the difference!
Share your experience of learning about the Asana Social Media Calendar in the comments section below.