Companies looking for Branding and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are often not sure which edition to go for. Buying a CRM platform is the easy part, the complexity increases when you start using it for a high Adoption Rate. Adoption Rate tells you the pace at which the customers are acquiring your products or services and getting used to them. Therefore, it is necessary to integrate your Customer Relationship Management platform with the necessary tools and enhance its functionalities. One such integration is Typeform Salesforce Integration.
Typeform is a survey creation platform that helps you create interactive forms. It is the best alternative for people who are using monotonous form creation platforms like Survey Monkey, Google Forms, etc. With Typeform, you can create as many forms as you like to receive immediate results. It is a highly customizable and user-friendly tool. Typeform Salesforce Integration makes it easier to use and helps you effortlessly interact with your customers and keep track of their activities and behavior. This improves your Sales & Marketing strategies and also boosts your business.
This article will introduce you to Typeform and Salesforce and their key features. It later provides you a comprehensive guide that can help you setting up Typeform Salesforce Integration. It also explains the challenges you might have to face while working with this integration and the advantages involved with it.
Table of Contents
Listed below are the prerequisites for setting up Typeform Salesforce Integration:
- A Salesforce Account.
- A Typeform Account (Business Plan).
- Administrator access of your Salesforce Account.
Introduction to Typeform
Typeform is a versatile Data Collection tool that you can use to create Forms and Surveys. It is a powerful tool when compared to tools like Google Forms, Survey Monkey, etc. With Typeform, you can get information & feedback and also give instructions to your participants before and after the program.
Typeform is also very helpful while doing sessions (virtual or in-person). For example, if you have a presentation program and another person (say X) is on the stage, speaking. Everyone else watching X can complete the feedback live on their device and the results of the feedback can be directly accessed by X. This allows X to interact with the crowd based on the feedback. So, it is a great feedback tool that gives you immediate results.
Key Features of Typeform
Listed below are the key features of Typeform:
- With Typeform, you can create unlimited forms and surveys. There is no upper limit to it.
- Typeform gives you the option to choose from 100s of free templates in their gallery to enhance user experience. It also gives you the ability to design your own themes for each form.
- Typeform easily integrates with your Customer Relationship Management platform (CRM) like Salesforce, etc., which gives you the ability to effortlessly follow up with your customers.
- With Typeform, you can personalize the flow of your form. This gives your respondents a better experience and also results in better data via your forms. As a respondent, the response to your current question will decide your next question.
For more information on Typeform, click here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a Cloud-Based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that helps you keeping track of business development activities (including sending mass E-Mails, cold calls, sending out brochures, etc.), reporting on customer problems and issues through Case Management, and reporting on the effectiveness of Marketing Campaigns. Salesforce also helps you collaborate between employees, partners, and customers via Salesforce Communities.
Salesforce has a wide range of services that it offers. These services include:
- Sales Cloud: It allows you to fetch all the information on your customers in a single place to get a better picture of their behavior and requirements. This helps in boosting your Sales.
- Service Cloud: This is where Salesforce helps you interact with your customers and rectify their problems and issues.
- Marketing Cloud: It helps you automate your marketing processes and real-time customer engagement. It also provides you features like Multi-Channel Messaging that allows you to promote your products and services across multiple platforms, Data Management that makes it easy for you to handle your customer’s data, etc.
- Community Cloud: This provides a platform for your employees, partners, and customers to collaborate and interact with one another.
- Analytics Cloud: With Analytics Cloud, you can analyze your data in depth to fetch new meaningful insights. These insights help you make informed and wise business decisions.
Key Features of Salesforce
Listed below are the key features of Salesforce:
- With Salesforce, you can keep track of your Marketing Campaigns. You can check how effective are they, what’s the Rate of Investment (RoI), etc.
- Salesforce makes it easier and secure for you to share files with your coworkers or employees. Moreover, it gives you the access to keep track of different files within the database via “likes”, comments, @mentions, etc.
- With Salesforce services like Salesforce Analytics Cloud, you can boost your business. This helps you keep track of your customer activities and use that data to fetch valuable insights.
For more information on Salesforce, click here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources including Salesforce, etc., for free and is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up Typeform Salesforce Integration
In this section, you will learn how to set up Typeform Salesforce Integration manually. Typeform Salesforce Integration helps you automatically map Typeform fields with Salesforce, every time your Typeform is submitted. Follow are the steps to accomplish that:
Step 1: Log In to your Typeform Account
Log in to your Typeform account using this link as shown in the image below and open the Typeform that you want to connect with Salesforce. In case you do not have a Typeform account, click here to create one.
Step 2: Connect with Salesforce App
In the top “Menu Bar”, click on the “Connect” panel. Look for Salesforce App (you can also enter “Salesforce” in the search bar) and then click on the “Connect” button as shown in the image below.
This will open a short Typeform where you have to answer a couple of questions such as E-Mail address linked to your Salesforce account, etc., as shown in the image below. Complete the Typeform and wait for a couple of minutes.
Step 3: Select the Package you want to Install
Once you are done with completing the Typeform, you will receive a link to install the Typeform app in Salesforce via the E-Mail address you provided in your last step as shown in the image below.
Click on the link and select the package that you want to install and then click on the “Install” button as shown in the image below. There are namely 3 packages:
- Install for Admins Only
- Install for All Users
- Install for Specific Profiles
Step 4: Approve Third-Party Access
A dialog box will appear which will explain how and why the packages work with Typeform’s API. Click on the check box to grant access to these 3rd-party websites and then click on “Continue” as shown in the image below. This will now install the Typeform app in a couple of minutes (depending on your system’s processing speed).
Step 5: Connect to Typeform
Follow the steps below to connect to the Typeform account:
- Once the installation is complete, open the launcher and select “Typeform App”. This will open the Typeform App. On the top “Menu Bar”, select the “Typeform Admin” tab and then click on “Get Started” as shown in the image below.
- This will redirect you to a different page where you will have to give authorization to Typeform to connect to your Salesforce instance. Click on the “Connect to Typeform” button as shown in the image below.
Note: Only 1 account can be linked, so make sure to provide the right account details.
- Schedule the frequency and time at which you want Salesforce to retrieve Forms and Responses from your Typeform account. Once done, click on the “Schedule” button and then “Next”.
Note: You can always come back here to stop this schedule or change the timings and frequency.
- Now, you will be directed to the next page i.e. Permission Sets which will describe the permissions needed for Typeform Salesforce Integration. Grant the permission and then click on the “Next” button.
- The next page will be Page Layout which will help you customize the page layouts used by the app. Customize it at your will and then click on the “Next” button.
That’s it. You have successfully set up Typeform Salesforce Integration manually.
Challenges Involved in Setting Up Manual Typeform Salesforce Integration
Although you have now successfully set up Typeform Salesforce Integration, this method involves various challenges. Listed below are the limitations of setting up Typeform Salesforce Integration manually:
- Setting up Manual Typeform Salesforce Integration can be a bit challenging as it requires technical expertise and experience in working with both Salesforce and Typeform.
- As you will need to integrate data from Typeform periodically, there is a high possibility of Data Redundancy.
- For every instance of Typeform, you need to individually integrate it with your Salesforce account. This is manageable when you only have 5-10 forms, but becomes exhausting and time-consuming when you have 100s or 1000s of Typeforms to integrate.
Advantages of Typeform Salesforce Integration
Now that you have a basic understanding of Typeform, Salesforce, and how to set up Manual Typeform Salesforce Integration, let’s walk through some of the major advantages of Typeform Salesforce Integration. Listed below are those advantages:
- You can easily create Lead Generation Typeforms and collect the data into your Salesforce account. You can apply analytical tools like Salesforce Einstein Analytics, etc., to analyze this data and extract meaningful insights. These insights could help you in making wise and informed business decisions.
- Typeform Salesforce Integration is very useful in a situation where you want to collect the details of all your Leads. Typeform Salesforce Integration makes sure to create a new Salesforce Lead when someone completes your Typeform.
- The data collected via Typeform Salesforce Integration helps you strategizing your Sales & Marketing Campaigns which eventually boosts your business.
This article introduced you to Salesforce and Typeform and the key features that make them unique in their own market. Furthermore, it provided a step-by-step comprehensive guide that can come in handy while setting up Typeform Salesforce Integration manually. It also provided the challenges and advantages of going with this integration for your business.
Although this article focused on integrating Typeform and Salesforce manually, businesses these days are slowly leaning towards Automated and Continuous Integration. They want to minimize their time, effort, and money in Manual Integration. If this is the case with you, then you can explore Hevo Data.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data is a No-code Data Pipeline and has awesome 100+ pre-built integrations that you can choose from. Hevo can help you integrate data from numerous free data sources such as Salesforce, etc., and load it into a destination to analyze real-time data with a BI tool and create your Dashboards. It will make your life easier and make data migration hassle-free. It is user-friendly, reliable, and secure.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of setting up Typeform Salesforce Integration in the comments section below!