Businesses have realized that they can find most of their potential customers online, thus, they are turning into Online Selling. The best way to sell online is by creating an eCommerce store. It will help you to display your products to customers, accept orders, process payments and shipping, and more.
WordPress is the most popular platform for building eCommerce stores. However, it may not have all the features that you may need for your eCommerce shop. That is why you may need WooCommerce Plugins and extensions. The good news is that there are tons of WooCommerce Plugins and extensions. These can help you to add more features to your eCommerce store and boost your store’s Sales.
When you search for “WooCommerce” on WordPress.org, you will get over 960 different plugins. Hence, it can be difficult for you to filter through all the options to get the best WooCommerce Plugin. In this article, we have put together a list of the Best WooCommerce Plugins for your online store. Read along to gain insights and automate your workflows.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to WooCommerce
- Top 5 WooCommerce Plugins
Introduction to WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a popular and perhaps excellent WordPress E-Commerce Plugin that allows users to build an online store by integrating E-commerce features into their WordPress website. WooCommerce is a free Open Source platform that gives you complete control over your data. It was first released in 2011.
With its user-friendly interface, you can quickly build, tweak, and launch your online store. It makes the process of developing and operating an online store easier by giving sufficient flexibility and a number of key features.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources including WooCommerce and 40+ Free Sources. It is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination.
Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination in real-time and enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its completely automated pipeline, fault-tolerant, and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Top 5 WooCommerce Plugins
The following are the best WooCommerce Plugins that can be useful to your eCommerce store:
- Iconic Sales Booster
- HubSpot WooCommerce Plugin
- Spotlight Social Media Feeds
- Advanced Coupons
- WP RSS Aggregator
1) Iconic Sales Booster
Iconic Sales Booster is a WooCommerce Plugin that helps you to implement the best eCommerce Sales strategies such as recommending items to customers. Some of the strategies used to do recommendations include “items frequently bought together”, “customers also bought”, and more.
The plugin also allows you to implement order bumps at checkout and one-click upsells or cross-sells after checkout. Such strategies will help you to boost the amount of revenue you generate per order.
The following are the key features offered by the Iconic Sales Booster WooCommerce Plugin:
- Add order pumps at checkout.
- Group-related products using different strategies.
- Compatible with all payment gateways.
- Show one-click upsells or cross-sells offers after checkout.
- Built-in stats to help you track conversion rates and determine the most effective strategies.
The plugin costs $129 per year but is worth your money.
2) HubSpot WooCommerce Plugin
The HubSpot platform is well-known for inbound Marketing, Customer Service, and Sales. It offers email Marketing tools, CRM, and more. The HubSpot for WooCommerce Plugin will allow you to sync all activities of your eCommerce store and customer data to the HubSpot CRM, which is good for your eCommerce store.
You will then be able to manage your customers from the CRM and see detailed activity for their orders, profiles, and more. You can also add Marketing automation rules for tactics such as welcome emails, shopping cart abandonment emails, and more. The plugin also allows you to segment your store customers into groups and track the ROI on your Ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other social media Marketing platforms.
The HubSpot WooCommerce Plugin offers the following features:
- Sync your WooCommerce data to HubSpot.
- CRM for customer management.
- Segmenting shoppers.
- Sending emails to customers.
- Marketing automation rules, for example, for abandoned carts.
- Ecommerce analytics and tools for tracking ROI on ad campaigns.
3) Spotlight Social Media Feeds
Instagram is a good social media platform for WooCommerce stores, thus, it is good for you to take your store there. The Spotlight Plugin will then allow you to integrate your Instagram feed into your WooCommerce store.
This WooCommerce Plugin will also allow you to curate content from other Instagram users. For example, you can create Instagram posts about your products and feature happy customers, which is good for building social proof and showing your products in action. You can also pull content from a particular hashtag and modify it before it goes live, which will help you to save time.
With the Spotlight WooCommerce Plugin, you can link your Instagram posts directly to your WooCommerce site products. You can direct people to WooCommerce when they click on the image added to a feed, or you add a customizable CTA link to the image popup.
The Plugin offers the following key features:
- Create Instagram feeds from hashtags, user accounts, and posts where your account has been tagged.
- Filter feeds by hashtag or keyword.
- Numerous layouts and style rules.
- Allows for manual moderation before showing Instagram feeds.
- Add a CTA link to your products or link your feeds to WooCommerce products.
The WooCommerce Plugin has a free version and a pro version whose cost starts at $49.
4) Advanced Coupons
WooCommerce comes with a coupon feature, but it is too basic and it only allows you to create simple percentage or flat discounts. The Advanced Coupons WooCommerce Plugin extends this feature to allow you to create advanced discounts, deals, free products, free shipping codes, advanced restrictions, and much more.
It offers the following key features:
- Extends the functionality of the built-in WooCommerce coupon system.
- Provides free shipping coupons.
- Create custom deals.
- Add items to the cart once a user applies a coupon.
- Schedule coupons.
- Apply coupons automatically once a user clicks a URL.
Advanced Coupons has a free version and its pro version starts at $39.50.
5) WP RSS Aggregator
The WP RSS Aggregator is a flexible WooCommerce Plugin as it lets you import content from any RSS feed. You can use it to curate content, helping you to create engaging content for your customers with less effort. You can also use it to import products to your WooCommerce site.
It is a flexible WooCommerce Plugin that lets you work with RSS feed on your site.
WP RSS Aggregator comes with the following key features:
- Import and curate any content from the RSS feed.
- Filter content automatically.
- Import content in the form of actual WordPress content.
- Force the entire text of RSS feed items.
- Require approval before posting content.
This WooCommerce Plugin has a free version and its pro version bundle starts at $59 or $159 and it comes with every add-on.
These are the best WooCommerce Plugins that you should consider using for your store.
In this article, you understood what is WooCommerce. You also explored its key features. In addition, this article highlighted the top 5 WooCommerce Plugins to use.
Extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like WooCommerce, CRMs, Project management Tools, Streaming Services, Marketing Platforms can be quite challenging. This is where a simpler alternative like Hevo can save your day!
Hevo Data is a No-Code Data Pipeline that offers a faster way to move data from 100+ Data Sources including WooCommerce, and other 40+ Free Sources, into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
Share your experience with WooCommerce Plugins in the comments section below!