Yotpo is a Shopify and Shopify Plus official partner. Yotpo has received over 1,200 five-star reviews in the Shopify App Store over the last five years and has assisted several rapidly-growing Shopify stores in increasing Sales through customer-oriented content. Businesses can boost revenue growth with the most advanced suite of solutions for customer reviews and referrals with Yotpo Shopify Integration.
Upon a complete walk-through of this article, you will gain a decent understanding of Yotpo and Shopify. You will also learn about the steps involved in setting up Yotpo Shopify Integration in a seamless manner.
Table of Contents
- An active Shopify account.
Introduction to Shopify
Shopify is a Software as a Service(SaaS) solution that businesses utilize/leverage to set up online E-commerce stores. Unlike WordPress and Blogger, Shopify specifically Builds, Hosts, Operates and Manages websites related to the E-commerce industry. It is one of the world’s most popular multi-channel Content Management Systems, mainly used by small and medium-sized businesses across the globe. With over one million businesses using the platform in over 100 countries, Shopify has become a household name for all-in-one E-commerce solutions. Shopify is ideal for E-commerce businesses that want low start-up costs and a simple user interface.
Shopify is ideal for merchants who want to sell their products via a variety of Sales Channels, such as the Web, Mobile, Social Media, Marketplaces, Physical Locations, and Pop-up Shops. You can monitor all Sales Channels from the Shopify Admin Dashboard, from creating and managing an Online Store to accepting Payments, Managing Inventory & Tracking and Responding to orders.
Key Features of Shopify
Some of the key features of Shopify are as follows:
- Easy to Manage: Shopify allows the users to manage and customize their E-commerce stores even from their smartphones or tablets. All information associated with the order and payments is automatically synced which ensures uninterrupted functioning of your store.
- No Technical Expertise Required: Shopify enables its users to design a complete website without any prior website development knowledge. This is due to the fact that Shopify handles all of the technicalities on their behalf. It offers pre-designed templates that can be leveraged to design and customize online stores.
- Search Engine Optimization: Shopify provides SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services such as assigning appropriate Titles and Meta Tags to your pages. It also has a number of plugins such as Plug in SEO, SEO Plus, and SEO Booster that can help you increase your Sales by identifying and fixing problems on your website. Apart from it, Shopify ensures extremely fast loading and response times. This can give your site an advantage over the competition as Google prefers to rank faster-loading sites above the slower ones.
Introduction to Yotpo
Yotpo is a Cloud-based Content Marketing Platform for E-commerce businesses that facilitates users to collect and leverage user-centric content to build a brand and enhance the customer experience. Brands can use this integrated solution to Collect, Curate, Manage, and Respond to user-generated content. It leverages customer reviews and photos throughout the Buyer Journey to increase customer trust. Users can improve brand visibility by combining reviews and photos with customized display options. They can also use Marketing Campaigns to highlight customer content in order to boost search visibility among relevant shoppers.
Yotpo monitors the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) rankings and social media channels of E-commerce websites. It allows you to use social proof in the form of Reviews, Referrals, and Loyalty Programs to increase user trust and make better business decisions based on what your customers truly want.
A fully managed No-code Data Pipeline platform like Hevo Data helps you integrate and load data from 100+ Different Sources (40+ Free Data Sources) like Shopify to a Data Warehouse or Destination of your choice in real-time in an effortless manner. Hevo with its minimal learning curve can be set up in just a few minutes allowing the users to load data without having to compromise performance.
Get Started with Hevo for free
It helps transfer data from Shopify to a destination of your choice for free. Its strong integration with umpteenth sources allows users to bring in data of different kinds in a smooth fashion without having to code a single line.
Check out some of the cool features of Hevo:
Sign up here for a 14-day Free Trial!
- Completely Automated: The Hevo platform can be set up in just a few minutes and requires minimal maintenance.
- Connectors: Hevo supports 100+ Integrations to SaaS platforms like Shopify, Files, Databases, Analytics, and BI tools. It supports various destinations including Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake, Firebolt Data Warehouses; Amazon S3 Data Lakes; and MySQL, SQL Server, TokuDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL Databases to name a few.
- Real-Time Data Transfer: Hevo provides real-time data migration, so you can have analysis-ready data always.
- 100% Complete & Accurate Data Transfer: Hevo’s robust infrastructure ensures reliable data transfer with zero data loss.
- Scalable Infrastructure: Hevo has in-built integrations for 100+ sources (including 40+ free sources) such as Shopify, that can help you scale your data infrastructure as required.
- 24/7 Live Support: The Hevo Team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to you through chat, email, and support calls.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow so you can check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set up Yotpo Shopify Integration
Building Yotpo Shopify Integration is a three-step process. With Yotpo Shopify Integration, you can not only facilitate customer reviews, but also conduct Visual Marketing to Increase Conversion Rate, Drive Traffic, and Build Customer Trust. Follow the steps given below to set up Yotpo Shopify Integration:
Step 1: Add Yotpo to your Shopify account
The first step involved in setting up Yotpo Shopify Integration requires you to add Yotpo to your Shopify account. Follow the steps to do so:
- Log in to your Shopify account using the appropriate credentials.
- Navigate to the Shopify App Listing Page and search for Yotpo: Photo & Product Reviews.
- Click on Add App to begin the installation process and then create a password for your Yotpo account.
Step 2: Customize the Automatic Review Request Widget
The second step in setting up Yotpo Shopify Integration involves customizing the Automatic Request Widget. Follow the below steps to do so:
- Log in to your Yotpo account.
- On the left side of the home page, you will see a list of options. Click on the Collect Reviews option.
- Select Automatic Review Requests and make sure to disable the Review Requests option.
Note: Automatic Review Requests should only get enabled once you are done configuring the requests to your design specifications.
Step 3: Customize the Reviews Widget
Once you have customized the Automatic Request Widget, it’s time to customize the Reviews Widget to set up Yotpo Shopify Integration. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Click on the option On-site Widgets present in the sidebar menu of the home page.
- Select the Reviews Widget from the list of available options.
- The Review Widget offers two types of Performance Settings that decide the overall loading time for your Yotpo On-site Widgets. Select the option Better Performance to ensure minimum loading time and optimal On-site Widget performance.
- Once you have customized the Review Widget, you will reach the last step of the Yotpo Installation Wizard. Click on Install now.
- Click on the Install Automatically button and wait for the installation process to be complete.
- Once the installation is completed, your Yotpo account will be successfully linked with your Shopify store.
This blog introduced you to Yotpo and Shopify along with their key features. It further provided the steps that you can follow to set up your Yotpo Shopify Integration seamlessly. In case you want to export data from a source of your choice such as Shopify into your desired Database/destination then Hevo Data is the right choice for you!
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Hevo Data provides its users with a simpler platform for integrating data from 100+ sources such as Shopify for Analysis. It is a No-code Data Pipeline that can help you combine data from multiple sources. You can use it to transfer data from multiple data sources into your Data Warehouse, Database, or a destination of your choice. It helps transfer data from Shopify to a destination of your choice for free. It provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data in real-time, ensuring that you always have Analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at our unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs!
Share your experience of learning about Yotpo Shopify Integration. Tell us in the comments below!
No-code Data Pipeline for Shopify