Since its launch in 2012, Zoom has been in popular demand among companies to manage their video conferencing and collaborative communication. Nowadays, as most companies are promoting remote working conditions for their employees, the importance of Zoom is at an all-time high. Zoom offers everything from high video quality to clear sound that businesses need for a great video conferencing experience. Moreover, users can share multiple screens and use whiteboards to annotate projects using this application.
Salesforce is one of the most widely used Customer Relationship Management (CRMs) tools that helps businesses around the world manage their Sales, Leads, User Interaction, and more. This tool automates numerous tasks of the Sales Teams and helps to improve the user experience. To further enhance Lead Management, companies are now actively setting up the Zoom Salesforce Integration. This allows them to use their Salesforce data to improve their communications with clients over Zoom.
This article will provide an introduction to Salesforce and Zoom along with their unique features. It will also provide you a step-by-step guide to easily set up the Zoom Salesforce Integration. Read along to learn these steps and discover the benefits of combining these 2 tools for your business!
Table of Contents
- A-Zoom administrator account.
- A Salesforce admin account.
- Working experience of Zoom and Salesforce.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the most popular Cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms that offer advanced Data Automation and Customer Management solutions to companies. It allows you to track and manage data related to Marketing Campaigns and Leads on one platform. Moreover, it supports a Data Analysis module that can provide you with an in-depth view of your customers. When collaborated with other tools, this module brings all your teams together and allows them to stay on the same page.
These attributes make it a versatile solution for your Marketing and Sales Teams. Using Salesforce, you can customize the built-in features, such as various data structures and user interfaces, and join forces for Marketing, Sales, and other Teams. One of the main reasons for the growing popularity of Salesforce is that it provides a holistic view of your company’s day-to-day interactions with customers.
Key Features of Salesforce
The following features of Salesforce make it a popular choice in the current market:
- Simple Setup: Salesforce can be easily set up completely in a matter of weeks, unlike many CRMs on the market, which can often take up to a year to set up and fully deploy.
- Ease of Use: The Salesforce user interface and workflow are straightforward and require absolutely no training to get started.
- Customizable Settings: Businesses can easily customize some of Salesforce’s built-in features. Therefore, companies can modify this tool according to their strategies.
- Invoice Planning: Salesforce provides enough information about your customers so that your Sales Team can develop optimal strategies for these prospects, targeting them individually. It can make your customers more valuable and increase your chances of success.
- Availability: You can access Salesforce from any remote location because it is Cloud-based software. Therefore, if you have an active internet connection, you can easily work with this tool. Additionally, Salesforce has an attractive and powerful mobile app that adds to its popularity.
To read more about Salesforce, visit here.
Introduction to Zoom
Zoom is a Cloud-based application that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, screen sharing, and various other features that can enhance your video communication. A major factor responsible for Zoom’s popularity is its simplicity. The application is lightweight, easy to start, and has a relatively intuitive user interface. Moreover, you don’t require an account to use Zoom meetings as the platform is compatible with most popular operating systems like Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android. Thus, Zoom is easily accessible to everyone.
Zoom integrates Cloud-based Video Conferencing, Online Meetings, and a Software-defined Conference Room solution into a single easy-to-use platform. It also offers lightning-fast features, with high-quality sound and video at all prices. Zoom enables companies to connect their accounts to various platforms and online services, including Microsoft Teams, Slack, Facebook, etc.
Key Features of Zoom
The following features make Zoom the first choice for video conferencing around the world:
- Easy Collaboration: Zoom enables collaboration with up to 300 unregistered users for features like Chat, Whiteboard, and Meeting Rooms.
- Large Room and Webinar: Zoom sessions can be extended to allow for larger groups, up to 500 interactive participants in large rooms, or 10,000 spectators via Zoom Webinar.
- Mobile Devices: Zoom offers feature-rich mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices.
- Advanced Voice Detection: The main view of the camera will automatically switch to the active speaker while using the Zoom application.
- Recording: Zoom allows you to record meetings locally and upload them to Blackboard Learn, Youtube, etc.
- Screen and Sharing: Presenters in Zoom are allowed to share their entire desktop or individual applications with other Zoom members.
To learn more about Zoom, visit here.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline helps to Load Data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ data sources like Salesforce for free and loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse, enriches the data, and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without writing a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different Business Intelligence (BI) tools as well.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Steps to Set Up the Zoom Salesforce Integration
You can conveniently set up the Zoom Salesforce Integration using the following steps:
Step 1: Sign in to the Zoom Marketplace
To start the Zoom Salesforce Integration, visit the Zoom Marketplace as shown in the below image and sign in using your administrator account.
Step 2: Install Zoom for Salesforce
In the Search box at the top of your Marketplace Dashboard, write Zoom for Salesforce. Click on the Salesforce icon that appears in search results. Then click on Visit site to install. This will initiate the Zoom Salesforce Integration process.
Step 3: Authenticate the Salesforce Zoom Integration
You need to verify the permissions required for Zoom Salesforce Integration and select Authorize. This will take you to the Salesforce App Exchange platform as shown in the below image.
Step 4: Access Salesforce from Zoom
Click on the Get it Now button present in the upper right corner. This will connect your Zoom account to Salesforce.
Step 5: Approve Third Party Access
Now, log in to your Salesforce admin account and approve the third-party access permissions and click on Continue as shown in the below image.
That’s it! Your Zoom Salesforce Integration is ready.
Benefits of Zoom Salesforce Integration
The Zoom Salesforce Integration can combine your Sales related activities with video conferencing in a unique way and provide you the following benefits:
- With the Zoom Salesforce Integration, users have the option to schedule and initiate Zoom meetings from within the Salesforce application only as shown in the below image. Also, you can easily send one-click meeting emails and email invitations to your Leads, Customers, and other Stakeholders. With Salesforce Zoom Integration, your Sales Team will also have the added functionality of linking its planned activities with the Google Calendar as shown below.
- As a result of the Zoom Salesforce Integration, you can directly access the necessary Lead related data from Zoom. This avoids the need to transfer that data from Salesforce into separate files for use during your Zoom calls. This Sales data can also be useful in managing both inbound and outbound Sales Calls from the Zoom app. Moreover, you can prioritize your Zoom meetings with Leads using the data from Salesforce.
- The Zoom Salesforce Integration is straightforward and secure. It does not require any coding experience at your end. Moreover, after every Zoom meeting, the new Lead’s information is automatically added to Salesforce.
- The Zoom Salesforce Integration allows your Sales Team a feature to take notes during a zoom call with Leads as shown in the below image. Also, they can save their call logs for future reference and analysis. The Zoom application simplifies the task of managing your multiple call logs. Thus the Zoom Salesforce Integration improves the collaboration between your various teams and provides effective communication.
The article discussed Salesforce and Zoom applications and described their key features. It also explained the 5 easy steps using which you can set up your Zoom Salesforce Integration. Furthermore, the article listed the various benefits of integrating your Zoom and Salesforce accounts. The Zoom Salesforce Integration allows you to manage Sales Calls and scale Webinars seamlessly. Moreover, it lets you start and schedule Zoom meetings right in Salesforce. Ultimately, using Zoom with Salesforce can optimize the work of your Sales Team.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Now, you may want to go one step further and perform analysis on the Salesforce data. This will require you to transfer data from the Salesforce account to a Data Warehouse using various complex ETL processes. Hevo Data will automate your data transfer process, hence allowing you to focus on other aspects of your business like Analytics, Customer Management, etc. This platform allows you to transfer data from 100+ multiple sources like Salesforce for free to Cloud-based Data Warehouses like Snowflake, Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc. It will provide you a hassle-free experience and make your work life much easier.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand.
Share your understanding of the Zoom Salesforce Integration in the comments below!