When it comes to enhancing Leads and interacting with prospective customers, Sales and Marketing experts require a system that can track your customer’s journey as well as provide valuable information about the prospective customers. This is where ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration can help you. This Integration allows you to make your company smarter, more efficient, and more effective at Customer Retention and driving more Sales.
ZoomInfo is a Marketing Intelligence Platform that helps Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales and Marketing teams improve their Lead generation and identify potential new clients by providing them with access to a huge business contact database as well as numerous sales intelligence and prospecting tools. On the other hand, Salesforce is the leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that helps you streamline your Sales and Marketing workflows. Integrating both ZoomInfo and Salesforce would help you manage your Leads and Contacts effectively, thereby increasing your business’s productivity and Sales.
This article introduces you to the key features of ZoomInfo and Salesforce. You will also learn the importance of how ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration can help boost your business. In addition, you will understand the steps to set up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration. At the end of the article, you will explore some of the benefits this Integration offers. So, put on your reading glasses and get insights into the ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to ZoomInfo
- Introduction to Salesforce
- Importance of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
- Steps to Set Up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
- Benefits of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
To successfully set up the ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration, you need to meet the following requirements:
- A basic understanding of Salesforce.
- A Salesforce Admin account.
- A ZoomInfo Admin account.
- A Rest API enabled at the backend of Salesforce.
Introduction to ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a Global Intelligence Tool that helps Sales and Marketing teams locate prospective customers. The integrated Cloud-based platform helps Sales teams, Marketers, Recruiters improve their lead generation efforts by providing access to a big corporate contact database along with several Sales Intelligence and Prospecting tools.
The data on ZoomInfo is updated by an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning engine that gathers information from millions of different sources. The engine determines which data is reliable enough to be shared on the ZoomInfo platform. When a company’s data change, such as hiring new people, upgrading technology, releasing new services, or opening new locations, ZoomInfo’s data is updated in real-time accordingly.
Key Features of ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is a DaaS (Data as a Service) platform for Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales and Marketing teams, offering a plethora of services and features. Some of the key features are listed below:
- Lead Enrichment: By automatically updating records with new additional details, ZoomInfo’s Artificial Intelligence-powered engine prevents obsolete and incomplete facts. This method significantly streamlines Database and Lead management.
- ZoomInfo InboxAI: By extracting Contacts, Activities, and Events from inboxes and calendars and integrating them into a CRM, ZoomInfo’s InboxAI saves hours of tedious work and helps derive actionable insights to optimize your Sales cycle.
- Account Targeting: Customers can reach out to key decision-makers using the platform’s enhanced targeting capabilities. Account Managers can use the account-focused watchlist to get access to up-to-date insights that can help them pitch company growth.
- Campaign Optimization: This feature aids customers in gaining a better understanding of their target market, embellishing their records, and increasing hyper-focused advertisements. It uses CRM records that are up-to-date, accurate, and relevant, allowing for targeted, successful outreach.
For further information about ZoomInfo, you can visit the website here.
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a powerful Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform that automates sales and marketing processes. It is a pay-as-you-go subscription-based American firm with its headquarters in San Francisco, California. Furthermore, Salesforce has a number of built-in applications that are used by a variety of internal departments, including Sales, Marketing, and Analytics. It also offers a number of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) for accessing and migrating data within your company.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce has a plethora of features that make it so popular among businesses. Some of the key features of Salesforce are listed below:
- Accounting Management: Salesforce provides businesses with a comprehensive view of their customers. Customers can view Activity Logs, Customer Conversations, Contacts, Internal Account Discussions, and other information at any time.
- Opportunity Management: Salesforce allows customers to review their products, competitors, and other relevant information for each transaction. This makes it a popular choice when compared to other options.
- Lead Management: Salesforce helps companies track leads and improve campaign performance across all Marketing platforms. As a result, they will be able to make more informed judgments about how and where to spend their Marketing budget.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Salesforce comes with customizable dashboards that show critical performance metrics and reporting tools for your company. These analytics can help you make better business decisions.
To explore more about Salesforce, visit here.
Importance of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
Let’s understand why you need to integrate ZoomInfo with Salesforce. You might know that Salesforce is the #1 CRM and it helps to manage your Sales and Marketing workflows. So, to boost your Sales, you need to manage your Leads and Contacts efficiently. This is where ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration helps you.
From the moment a record is created in Salesforce, you can improve data quality and effectiveness using Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration. With a continuous supply of fresh information, you can refine all of the Account and Contact records in your Salesforce database. Furthermore, ZoomInfo’s bi-directional sync with Salesforce Integration minimizes bottlenecks in Research, Outreach, and Administrative activities. Additionally, while working in ZoomInfo, Salesforce Sync fetches Account, Contact, or Lead objects from Salesforce to use as filter criteria. Within the ZoomInfo platform, this allows users to apply filters and build targeted lists.
So, now you might have finally understood the importance of integrating Salesforce with ZoomInfo.
Simplify Data Analysis with Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline, helps load data from any data source such as Databases, SaaS applications, Cloud Storage, SDK,s, and Streaming Services and simplifies the ETL process. It supports 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce. It is a 3-step process by just selecting the data source, providing valid credentials, and choosing the destination. Hevo loads the data onto the desired Data Warehouse/destination and enriches the data and transforms it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code.
Its completely automated pipeline offers data to be delivered in real-time without any loss from source to destination. Its fault-tolerant and scalable architecture ensure that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss and supports different forms of data. The solutions provided are consistent and work with different BI tools as well.GET STARTED WITH HEVO FOR FREE
Check out why Hevo is the Best:
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled securely and consistently with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Simplify your Data Analysis with Hevo today!SIGN UP HERE FOR A 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!
Steps to Set Up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
Now that you have understood the importance of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration in your business, you are good to go to know how you can connect your ZoomInfo with Salesforce. So, let’s proceed further and understand the steps to set up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Log in to your ZoomInfo Account here.
Step 2: Under your Username on the top right, from the drop-down menu, select Settings as shown below.
Step 3: Now, from the left sidebar select the Integrations tab. Next, under Salesforce, click on Connect as shown below.
Step 4: Now, you need to choose your preferred environment from the options: Production or Sandbox. After choosing, select Connect.
Step 5: Next, in the pop-up window log in to your Salesforce account with your username and password. A successful message will appear after your Salesforce account is connected with ZoomInfo.
Hurray!! You have successfully set up your ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration.
You can customize your Salesforce ZoomInfo Integration by setting up Export Preferences or perform Custom Mappings. You can refer to the Documentation, to learn how you can customize your ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration.
Benefits of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration
The power of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration streamlines prospecting, making everyone, be it your Product Marketing team or your Account Executives, more effective and productive. Let’s see some of the benefits that ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration supports.
- Your Sales and Marketing teams can leverage the ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration to locate new untapped prospect accounts in the target market and quickly identify decision-makers and other critical stakeholders.
- While working in ZoomInfo, Salesforce Sync retrieves Account, Contact, or Lead objects from Salesforce as filter criteria. Using this, users can apply filters and build tailored lists.
- You can see go-to-Market Intelligence inside the Salesforce, thanks to ZoomInfo’s Salesforce Native App. This eliminates the need to switch between your two most important platforms to get the information you require.
- The ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration gives your Marketing teams an advantage and helps them generate more high-quality Leads at the top of the funnel. In fact, it helps Sales teams understand what’s going on with Leads, their preferences, and other critical factors, allowing them to attract and retain customers.
In this article, you have understood the importance of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration. Moreover, you also explored the key features of ZoomInfo and Salesforce. In addition, you learned the steps to set up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration. You also unraveled the various benefits offered by this Integration. Your teams should leverage the benefits of ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration to make your company smarter, more efficient, and more effective at attracting new customers.
Moreover, extracting complex data from a diverse set of data sources like Salesforce, and other CRMs can be quite challenging and cumbersome. However, a simpler alternative like Hevo is the right solution for you!
Hevo Data is a No-Code Data Pipeline that offers a faster way to move data from 100+ Data Sources including 30+ Free Sources such as Salesforce, into your Data Warehouse to be visualized in a BI tool. Hevo is fully automated and hence does not require you to code.VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO EXPLORE HEVO
Want to take Hevo for a spin?
Share your experience of setting up ZoomInfo Salesforce Integration in the comments section below!