Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration: 2 Easy Steps
Each organization has different departments like Finance, Sales, Marketing, etc. and each of these departments uses multiple software for their daily operations. With every organization generating data from multiple data sources, it’s essential to ensure that each department has the data they need to drive the business forward. Data from different sources must be integrated to cater to business needs.
Table of Contents
Airtable, a Modern Database is used by many businesses today to organize their data. Airtable integrates with different apps and services to meet your business needs.
LinkedIn on the other hand is the biggest Professional Social Network website to ever exist. LinkedIn Ads allow you to run Ad Campaigns on LinkedIn. LinkedIn Airtable Integration will make it easy for you to analyze and measure performance dynamics.
After reading this article, you’ll be able to set up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration in no time. The integration is pretty much straightforward and requires no programming experience. You will be guided through the process but beforehand, let’s discuss the two platforms in brief.
Table of Contents
- What is Airtable?
- What are LinkedIn Ads?
- How to Set up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration?
- What are the Limitations of Setting up Airtable Linkedin Ads Integration using CSV Files?
What is Airtable?
Airtable is an easy-to-use Project Management application that unifies and stores data in the form of Spreadsheets and helps business teams organize and structure their data workload. It is a Cloud-based collaborative data platform that businesses can use to store, share and manipulate data, in a way similar to Relational Databases. Airtable, as a Database tool, can help people who are setting up their first real business. Whereas, established businesses use the platform to align their business goals across all departments.
An Airtable file looks pretty much like a Spreadsheet, but they are not technically the same. Airtable actually handles data that links to each other, in other words, a Relational Database. But that doesn’t mean you need a Relational Database to start using Airtable, you just need “Some Data” to buckle up. Using Airtable, especially when working with a large amount of data is just a lot easier to process visually than Google Sheets. Data types supported by Airtable far exceed Spreadsheets. In Airtable you can create an attachment field and drop in literally any kind of attachments from images, PDFs, presentations, and even large videos.
Airtable is a user-friendly tool, and hence you don’t even have to know any scripting.
Key Features of Airtable
- Familiar Workspace: As discussed, an Airtable file looks pretty much like a Spreadsheet. Airtable makes it easy for anyone who has used Microsoft Excel to adapt to the interface quickly, without much hustle. You can observe the Excel-like rows and columns in Airtable as well.
- User-friendly: No scripting, yes you heard it right. With the drag-and-drop feature, you can manage rows and columns seamlessly as per your business data needs.
- Automation: Airtable can help businesses perform their operations faster and prioritize the work by creating custom notifications, organizing work, and automating redundant tasks.
- Seamless Integration: Airtable allows users to connect with many of the popular pre-built tools out there and provides templates that allow users to centralize their information and perform a vast number of operations in real-time.
For more information on Airtable, you can check out our detailed blog here.
What are LinkedIn Ads?
LinkedIn is a business and Employment-Oriented Social Network or in other words a Professional Social Network that allows users to build a network and share relevant information.
Linkedin Ads enable you to manage and promote Ad campaigns, allowing you to raise brand awareness, build networks and drive quality Leads. With LinkedIn Ads, you can target your most valuable audiences using accurate, profile-based first-party data.
- A LinkedIn account with access to at least one advertiser profile, and admin access to the organization’s LinkedIn page.
- An Airtable account.
Simplify ETL Using Hevo’s No-code Data Pipeline
Hevo is a No-code Data Pipeline that offers a fully managed solution to set up data integration from 100+ Data Sources (including LinkedIn, Airtable, and 30+ Free Data Sources) and will let you directly load data to a Data Warehouse or the destination of your choice. It will automate your data flow in minutes without writing any line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture makes sure that your data is secure and consistent. Hevo provides you with a truly efficient and fully automated solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data.
Let’s look at some of the salient features of Hevo:
- Fully Managed: It requires no management and maintenance as Hevo is a fully automated platform.
- Data Transformation: It provides a simple interface to perfect, modify, and enrich the data you want to transfer.
- Real-Time: Hevo offers real-time data migration. So, your data is always ready for analysis.
- Schema Management: Hevo can automatically detect the schema of the incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Live Monitoring: Advanced monitoring gives you a one-stop view to watch all the activities that occur within pipelines.
- Live Support: Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, email, and support calls.
Explore more about Hevo by signing up for the 14-day trial today!
How to Set up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration?
There is no in-built connector in either Airtable or LinkedIn Ads that can help you to unify the data and set up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration. Hence, the process will have to be implemented manually.
In this method to set up Airtable Linkedin Integration, data will first be exported from LinkedIn Ads in the form of a CSV file. The CSV file is then loaded into Airtable using the Import feature.
After launching a Lead Generation Campaign in LinkedIn Ads, you can download your Leads Data from the Ad Account manually. To download the Leads Data, you should either be a “Page Admin” or a “Lead Gen Forms Manager”, plus you need to have “Viewer” access for the Ad account.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to set up Airtbale Linkedin Ads Integration:
- Step 1: Exporting Leads Data from LinkedIn Ads as CSV Files
- Step 2: Importing LinkedIn Ads CSV Data into Airtable
Step 1: Exporting Leads Data from LinkedIn Ads as CSV Files
- Log in with your Campaign Manager account on LinkedIn.
- Select your account.
- Click on the “Account Assets” tab in your Linkedin Ads Dashboard and select “Lead Gen Forms” from the asset options.
- Click on the “Download Leads” button.
- A pop-up window will open, click on “Download” again.
- Your Leads Data will be downloaded as a separate CSV file.
After downloading your Leads as a CSV file, you can import the data into Airtable. This completes the first step of setting up Airtable Linkedin Ads Integration.
Step 2: Importing LinkedIn Ads CSV Data into Airtable
- Log in to your Airtable account.
- Go to your workspace, and click on the “Add a Base” button.
- Click on import data and select “CSV File”.
- Once you’ve selected the required file, click on “Import”.
- The selected file will now be imported into the desired Airtable Base and you can use the data according to your business needs.
This is how you can set up Airtable Linked Ads Integration using CSV files!
What are the Limitations of Setting up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration using CSV Files?
- The manual process of setting up Airtable LinkedIn Ads integration is tedious and repetitive, the integration has to be done repeatedly and set up every time the data has to be updated in the Airtable Base.
- As the data gets updated and the integration is set up again, it will also include the data that was imported in the previous iterations. Hence, the duplicates will have to be removed manually from Airtable after every iteration.
This article provided you with an in-depth understanding of how you can manually set up Airtable LinkedIn Ads Integration. However, there are a few limitations associated with the method, but it’s always good to explore the options you have.
Hevo Data, a No-code Data Pipeline provides you with a consistent and reliable solution to managing data transfer between a variety of sources and destinations with a few clicks. Hevo can be used to extract and integrate data from both platforms (Airtable & LinkedIn Ads) in a Data Warehouse or a Database.
Hevo with its strong integration with 100+ Sources & BI tools allows you to not only export data from sources & load data in the destinations, but also transform & enrich your data, & make it analysis-ready so that you can focus only on your key business needs and perform insightful analysis using BI tools. Give Hevo a try by signing up for a 14-day free trial today. Hevo offers plans & pricing for different use cases and business needs, click here to check them out!
Share your experience of setting up Airtable Linkedin Ads Integration! Let us know in the comments section below!