In today’s world, most businesses find it difficult to create a single view of each customer. The ability to provide a consistent customer experience across multiple platforms and channels is becoming the norm. Not only will this result in excellent collaboration across all of your teams, but it will also aid in the growth of your company. You’ll need the correct digital solution to attain these goals. In a nutshell, you’ll require Salesforce 360.
Salesforce 360 is a solution that allows businesses to connect Salesforce applications such as Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud to generate a unified customer profile. Businesses can embrace digital change while focusing on customer experience with this tool. Thus, it fosters a positive relationship between customers and businesses.
This article will provide you with a detailed overview of Salesforce 360 along with its key features. You will explore the Salesforce 360 Data Manager and their uses cases. You will also get to know about the pricing of Salesforce 360 in further sections. Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Introduction to Salesforce
Salesforce is a Cloud-Based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that was founded in 1999 to improve corporate processes such as Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service. Salesforce now provides a comprehensive set of customer care tools. By storing your client data, contact data, and Marketing data, Salesforce aids in the maintenance of your customer relationships. Moreover, it can also smoothly integrate with other platforms.
Thus, Salesforce’s digital experience allows you to create a one-of-a-kind solution that is suited to your specific business needs. It provides a pay-as-you-go model that makes it a realistic and tempting alternative for many businesses. With the ever-increasing focus on the customer, it’s more important than ever to nurture and expand your customer connections, and Salesforce makes this process a lot easier.
Key Features of Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the popular CRM platforms in the market and has grown significantly over the last few years. It has numerous key features, including:
- Dynamic Dashboards: Salesforce’s Dynamic Dashboards show you how well your business is doing based on important metrics like Market Trends and Customer Behavior. It also makes it simple to develop dashboards and real-time reports.
- Email Integrations: Salesforce syncs your calendars and schedules with other applications like Microsoft Outlook and Gmail. It also enables you to retrieve crucial emails even when you are not connected to the internet and create customized templates for potential customers.
- Real-time Analytics: Salesforce Analytics allows you to visualize your users’ data. When users are confused by complicated data, Salesforce Analytics can assist them in organizing it in a way that is both useful and understandable to them.
- Collaboration Tools: Salesforce Collaboration tools enable real-time communication between members of different teams. Each team is kept informed about the progress of its partner teams through regular communication.
To know more about Salesforce, visit this link.
Hevo Data helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free, and 100+ other data sources (including 30+ free sources) to Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehouses, or a destination of your choice in a completely hassle-free & automated manner. Hevo is fully managed and completely automates the process of not only loading data from your desired source but also enriching the data and transforming it into an analysis-ready form without having to write a single line of code. Its fault-tolerant architecture ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
Hevo takes care of all your data preprocessing needs required to set up the integration and lets you focus on key business activities and draw a much powerful insight on how to generate more leads, retain customers, and take your business to new heights of profitability. It provides a consistent & reliable solution to manage data in real-time and always have analysis-ready data in your desired destination.
Get Started with Hevo for Free
Check out what makes Hevo amazing:
Sign up here for a 14-Day Free Trial!
- Secure: Hevo has a fault-tolerant architecture that ensures that the data is handled in a secure, consistent manner with zero data loss.
- Schema Management: Hevo takes away the tedious task of schema management & automatically detects the schema of incoming data and maps it to the destination schema.
- Minimal Learning: Hevo, with its simple and interactive UI, is extremely simple for new customers to work on and perform operations.
- Hevo Is Built To Scale: As the number of sources and the volume of your data grows, Hevo scales horizontally, handling millions of records per minute with very little latency.
- Incremental Data Load: Hevo allows the transfer of data that has been modified in real-time. This ensures efficient utilization of bandwidth on both ends.
- Live Support: The Hevo team is available round the clock to extend exceptional support to its customers through chat, E-Mail, and support calls.
- Live Monitoring: Hevo allows you to monitor the data flow and check where your data is at a particular point in time.
Introduction to Salesforce 360
Salesforce 360, also known as Salesforce Customer 360 (or Salesforce c360), is a solution that allows businesses to connect Salesforce apps and create a single customer view by establishing a unified customer ID. It was launched at Dreamforce in 2018 and integrates MuleSoft’s functionalities to enable businesses to connect any app, data source, or device to any cloud service or on-premise server. It improves internal collaboration by bringing together Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Service, Commerce, and IT (Information Technology) into one CRM platform.
Businesses can embrace digital change while focusing on the customer experience with Salesforce 360. Businesses can save time by using Einstein AI (Artificial Intelligence) and intelligent recommendations to automate repetitive operations. Finally, Salesforce 360 allows all company data to be safely and securely connected. This is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what Salesforce 360 can do. There is a slew of other features that combine to make it an excellent tool.
Key Features of Salesforce 360
Salesforce 360 aims to bring together all of the customer’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Commerce, and Community under one roof. The following are some of Salesforce 360’s key features:
- Unification of Data and Consent Management: Companies can integrate all of their customer information to generate rich, detailed customer profiles. Salesforce’s Consent Management platform can also help businesses gain customer consent quickly in areas like Email Marketing and Digital Advertising.
- Advanced Audience Segmentation: Companies can use Audience Segmentation to target specific groups of people based on demographics, engagement history, and other consumer data.
- Personalized Customer Engagement: After identifying the target audience, an organization can use customer data across Marketing, Commerce, and Customer Service. Customers and Prospects will receive a consistent, unified experience across all Marketing channels based on the identifications.
- AI (Artificial Intelligence) Optimization: Companies can study and understand how and when to engage with customers using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to increase customer loyalty and business performance.
Introduction to Salesforce 360 Data Manager
Salesforce 360’s Data Manager helps businesses harness the actual power of their data and collaborate across cloud platforms. It’s a feature that enhances the interaction between Salesforce’s B2C (Business-to-Consumer) offerings, such as Commerce, Service, and Marketing. Instead of data duplication, data is stitched together as part of a unique customer profile with a unique ID for each user. As a result, previous events, interactions, and other client data are recorded and centralized.
In a nutshell, the Salesforce 360 Data Manager enables businesses to create a single unified customer profile that can be shared across numerous teams and platforms, including sales and customer support. As a result, customer service is better, Marketing is more successful, and personalization is more effective, resulting in a win-win situation for both customers and businesses.
Use Cases of Salesforce 360
There are numerous use cases of Salesforce 360. The below-mentioned use cases will show you how Salesforce 360 can benefit your company.
1) Sales and Marketing
The ability to deliver solutions to a customer’s problem is the basis of any successful Marketing approach. Your plan will lack focus if your Sales and Marketing teams don’t have any prior knowledge about the customer. But, with the help of Salesforce 360, your Sales and Marketing teams will be able to better pitch solutions and products.
Personalization is not only an important part of a successful customer relationship strategy, but it’s also a good method to improve customer experience across your entire organization. You can deliver personalized engagement based on data taken from the customer’s profile with Salesforce 360, resulting in a seamless customer experience.
3) Customer Support
Customers may lack the background knowledge to appropriately describe an issue when it comes to technical help or complex aspects of your product. The Customer 360 allows you to track, record, and share data and events across several systems and channels. This feature aids customer support and service teams in providing more effective solutions.
4) Speedy Innovation
Salesforce 360 focuses more on innovation and makes it feasible by increasing the speed and lowering the time to value in the implementation of customer data management. As a result, individual customer records are kept in the most innovative way possible.
Pricing of Salesforce 360
Salesforce 360’s pricing is based on a Subscription-Based model, with each “Edition” containing a set of solutions. Additional features are also available as “Add-ons,” however they are introduced on an as-needed basis for enterprises wishing to create a customized solution.
Businesses can choose from the most basic Edition Platform Starter, which costs $25 per user per month and is billed annually. Platform Plus is a more advanced edition that costs $100 per user per month and is billed annually. However, Add-ons will raise the total cost.
Salesforce 360’s capabilities can aid an organization in improving not only its internal processes but also its customer experience. Salesforce 360 provides a way for firms just starting their digital transformation journey to remain ahead of technology developments and give the best solutions for the user.
This article provided an introduction to Salesforce 360 and its key features. You got a deeper understanding of Salesforce 360 Data Manager and various use cases. You also got to know about the pricing of Salesforce 360. Thus, it delivers a 360-degree perspective of customers and elevates the customer experience to new heights.
Visit our Website to Explore Hevo
Businesses can use automated platforms like Hevo Data to set the integration and handle the ETL process. It helps you directly transfer data from Salesforce for free to a Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence tools, or any other desired destination in a fully automated and secure manner without having to write any code and will provide you a hassle-free experience.
Want to take Hevo for a spin? Sign Up for a 14-day free trial and experience the feature-rich Hevo suite first hand. You can also have a look at the unbeatable pricing that will help you choose the right plan for your business needs.
Share your experience of learning about Salesforce 360 in the comments section below!